Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,836 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:48 AM

Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court (28417 Views)

Gov Fubara Receives Wike's Royal Father, Eze Oha Apara Kingdom On Solidarity Vis / N20bn: Tinubu, Dapo Apara, Akin Doherty Discuss Out-of-court Settlement / BREAKING: AlphaBeta MD Dapo Apara Blows Whistle Accuses Firm Of Money Laundering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Asianjollof007: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
fr3do:
The man is yarning dust, so conversion of company funds have been happening, he is only crying wolf now that he has been removed.

Were their books not audited by independent auditors?

Modified

Changing the firm from a private limited liability company to a limited partnership is very sly.

A company has a separate legal identity from the people managing it, but the same can't be said for a partnership.

So withdrawal of funds from a company's purse can be tagged criminal conversion and is a jailable offence, but drawings (removal of funds) made by partners from a partnership's account can not be a crime, such a case can only be taken up by another partner in a civil case using the deed of partnership as the authority in said case

You must be an accountant, business admin or an economist.

2 Likes

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by macjurek(m): 2:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
My warmest greetings to the Baba Agbalaga Oye,please this should be settled out of court not palatable too many fellowers ejo sir.

At the political season of batons transition ahead.

Eko on I baje ooooh
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by macjurek(m): 2:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
My warmest greetings to the Baba Agbalaga Oye,please this should be settled out of court not palatable too many fellowers ejo sir.

As the political season of batons transition ahead.

Eko on I baje ooooh
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Ofunaofu: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Dapo Apara's voice is certainly a lone voice.
I really pity him

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by wasol: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2021
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Stop-Tinubu-from-controlling-Alpha-Beta-ex-MD-begs-court

UNMASKING THE GLOBAL PANDEMIC CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19)

COROMYSTERY NOW AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD AND VIEWS...
Early in the year 2020, the whole world wake up to a devastating outbreak of a pandemic known as CORONA VIRUS. The nations are still in fears, many millions are still at risk, (if they won't change) just as the deaths across the globe keep soaring high at different locations in various period of times. But have you wondered why this Corona virus also known as COVID-19, ravaged so many nations, could it be from the devil, or is it man made?... Or could it be a message God is passing to the world?... Have you wondered why it appears like God have been silent over the whole scene?... Sorry, He is actually not silent and you can hear His position and details as He addresses all nations and mankind through this short movie, 'COROMYSTERY', from the stable of The Good-Shepherd's Missionaries' Field.
Watch, learn and adjust your ways and please, show love and do the evangelism of telling others about it until it cuts across the horizon...

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE.
Thanks again and God bless you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0IvSyciZEY
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by zudozz: 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2021
Drakkernoir:

Mumu...name 1 state that can stand against Lagos?....financially, structurally, economically, splendour, beauty, Fdi....internally generated revenue....no go fix your state..be there yarning opats.....

Give respect to whom respect is due...bitter souls

U re in deed a cursed human being. By your word u n ur household dont deserve anything good. U mean nothing good for urself. U r supposed to live n die a wretched!
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Pharaoh4rin(m): 5:07pm On Jun 20, 2021
God blessed the rich
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by ajl: 6:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
I believe the story of the Claimant in this case 100%. That's the strategy Tinubu always use. I know someone based outside Nija who has similar arrangement with him. When you go to Lagos government with a brilliant marketable idea, they ask for a huge share in the company. I also know someone who was also close to being in a similar position but backed out after initial promising attempt until story changed that the subject of his proposal is under control of the "Owner" of Lagos. This individual got a link to sell the idea directly to "Owner" of Lagos but backed out to avoid dancing with the devil, according to his partner who is a friend to a close pal.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
RZArecta:
Dapo Apara is just a useless IPOB yoot angry
TMC and BMC crew punchline.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2021
donbachi:
How the bullion van wan take come na?

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by RZArecta(m): 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:
TMC and BMC crew punchline.
na very useless people, I just wanted to make them happy grin

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
wunmi590:
cool

I don't know why Tinubu just want to convert all Nigeria wealth to himself alone...

I could remember alpha beta are also the consulting firm for Oyo state before makinde called them put and changed them that they are siphoning public wealth to Tinubu...

One day everybody will die, but the question is, all the money you have acquired would you take it along with you? NO....

We are just too greedy in this country, I mean every Nigerians are too greedy even the youth clamouring to take mantle of leadership
At his age he is acquiring the money to influence the market women,traditional rulers,NURTW who control the agberos on the street and that his how he maintains his strangle hold on the state. They are dependent on him to feed and maintain their leadership roles in the various associations.

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
RichBoy247:

That's what the idiot Dapo said in his first case, now he is singing another tune.

I knew Dapo Apara when he was at Alumaco in Apapa driving his Daewoo Raser in in 1997. I knew him when he was appointed PA to the then Commissioner for Finance, Wale Edun in 1999. I knew when he Dapo, Wale and Tinubu formed Alpha Beta. And I know that Dapo Apara will not die well because it was Dapo that sold this idea of Tax Consulting and Professional Looting to Wale and Tinubu. And the looting was going on smoothly until Dapo wanted to prove he is smarter than the Jagaban Borgu.

Try and search the internet, you will get a copy of Dapo's first case against Alpha Beta and Tinubu, then you will realize that Thunder will strike Dapo very soon.

Tinubu will never be on the board of any company, he is too smart for that. But he controls all companies.
With a PHD in corruption and money laundering he can never put his name on any board,property or bank account with billions in it. You use fronts or briefcase companies.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 20, 2021
Ferdinandu:
Chai make Tinubu Nigerian President and he will establish phony companies to collect 10% from our oil revenue, 10% from customs duties and 10% from FIRS forever that is his major target. I pity people who are rooting for him out of ignorance to become Nigerian President especially my Yoruba brothers. With that finances, he and his family whether in office or not, will control Nigeria destiny as he is doing to Lagos state destiny unchecked from Generation to Generation

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by NaMe4: 7:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
yanabasee1:

That money that goes to his pocket was supposed to be used to make life easy for lagosians and not to be channelled to one man to use it and oppress the poor...

Try and get sense, it's free to be intelligent.

You are still spewing trash....

Because Lagos is where it is... Then the left of money should be given to Tinubu right?

Have you been outside Nigeria before?

There are slumps in Lagos state and something can be done about it.

Lagos needs steady power supply...The stolen money can generate electricity to both urban and rural areas across Lagos state.

The fact that this thread talks about Lagos, makes me to discuss about Lagos. When there is a thread about my state, I equally give my contribution as well...

It's only a fool that talks the way you do.

I am a Nigerian and I have equal rights to discuss about Nigeria related topics in this forum.

I am not pained at your stupidity... I am pained because I share this country with your type.... I am pained that people like you support looting and oppression. I am pained that people like you are very comfortable about the way this country is, when it's supposed to have been a better and a well developed country.

I don't think they understand what state tax fraud means and the impact it has on their welfare and development of the people and State at large.
They rather direct their energy to trivial rubbish.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
Freestainworld:
Tinubu the owner of Lagos politics, you never outplay him in his domain, but the man Na thief shaa.
He actually wrote Alpha Beta Consulting into state law as the sole collector of Lagos state taxes. So, unless the law is repealed the Tinubu dynasty will be rich forever collecting 10% commission on state taxes until infinity like the symbol on his cap.

1 Like

Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by Gfskw: 7:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oh
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by swaggerjack: 4:51am On Jan 22, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Ode.....after dining with the soul called enemy..made millions with him...dem don commit food for your mouth..na to dey cry wolf up and down...Idiat..

Never outshine the master..and even if you try..make sure you win...
The have now settled out of court.
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by swaggerjack: 11:43pm On Nov 12, 2022
Drakkernoir:
Ode.....after dining with the soul called enemy..made millions with him...dem don commit food for your mouth..na to dey cry wolf up and down...Idiat..

Never outshine the master..and even if you try..make sure you win...
Re: Dapo Apara: Stop Tinubu From Controlling Alpha Beta - Ex-MD Begs Court by swaggerjack: 11:45pm On Nov 12, 2022
Freestainworld:
Tinubu the owner of Lagos politics, you never outplay him in his domain, but the man Na thief shaa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekiti: Fayose’s Loyalists Desert Government House / PDP Governorship Campaign Rally In Funtua, Katsina State (Pictures) / Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.