Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,669 members, 7,968,927 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:20 PM

The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves (3272 Views)

The Misguided Fear Of The Igboman Among Nigerians, Especially Yorubas / How The Bini Used And Sold The Igbos As Slaves For Centuries - Reno Omokri / After Selling Assets, FG May Sell Nigerians As Slaves To Fund Budget - Afenifere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by HellAnus: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Ask igbo people, was it not igbo people that started spreading falsehood about fulani people on social media through their messiah Nnamdi kanu.

Carry ur trash to ur village.. everyone here can see thru ur tricks. It's also NNamdi kanu that sent ur terrorist brothers all over Benue and SW to be killing people in their farms and villages

3 Likes

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
jimyjames:

Plateau people have problem with Fulani, Benue people have problem with Fulani, Yoruba people have problem with Fulani, we are not the only ones who have problem with Fulani

I agree about plateau and benue state.

Herdmen and cows have been moving freely in the south until Nnamdi kanu started spreading falsehood and rumours, creating choas out of no issue because a fulani man is in power.

How come when Jonathan was in power, herdmen was never an issue even when they were in the south, once buhari came to power, your messiah Nnamdi kanu started accusing him and targeting his tribe.
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Ategberoson(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
even though I don't agree to all your post but Igbo statement here like Yoruba voted Buhari to get back at Igbo always annoyed me

like wtf is Igbo that Yoruba will seek their validation to vote for whom they vote for? Buhari is just a stupid man, if not we won't be talking about PDP and GEJ again

Nonetheless Igbo domineering nature can only work on the minority tribe, just as Fulani stupidity can only exist in North central that can't say enough is enough and Hausa people they've enslave forever
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Tranquillity360: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
nlreserve:
Hahahaha! See this rat comparing himself with Kanu. Who dash monkey banana?

When the Igbos start creating topics about you Fulani, no cry ooo
The full is not Fulani but a yoruba muslim.
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Igbo hate slavery but enslave the osu people
Igbo love freedom but their men enslave their women and treat them like properties.
Igbo hate monarchy but have lot of Obi and red cap chiefs all over their land.
Igbo people believe in individualism but then unionize and monopolize trades.

Indeed, you are not stopping others from seeing themselves as superiors but then accuse the north as having the mentality of born to rule

It is called hypocrisy and double-standards. Things that everyone, even an unborn child, knows Igbos are the most guilty of in the entire universe.
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 20, 2021
HellAnus:

Carry ur trash to ur village.. everyone here can see thru ur tricks. It's also NNamdi kanu that sent ur terrorist brothers all over Benue and SW to be killing people in their farms and villages

So why wasn't fulani herdmen an issue during Goodluck Jonathan time even though they were gazing in the south
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
OneTemplate:

It is called hypocrisy and double-standards. Things that everyone, even an unborn child, knows Igbos are the most guilty of in the entire universe.

You dey mind them
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by HellAnus: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

So why wasn't fulani herdmen an issue during Goodluck Jonathan time even though they were gazing in the south

They weren't an issue coz Buhari came in and empowered them coz he's one of them. U don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that

2 Likes

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by OssyMalik: 12:26pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Then leave fulani people alone and face your nemesis.
Fulani people is on the lips of everyone because they are committing atrocities. How many Nigerians are even aware of the ethnic group?

Keep masturbating on Igbo matter. You will surely get tired.

Uchu
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by jimyjames(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

giving excuses for your short comings.

You want to be given license to discriminate against other people, we are in the 21st century but you are still discriminating against Osu people.

Stop generalising, women aren't under men in all African cultures, igbo culture in particular made women look like properties, women can't even inherit properties in your culture even if she is the first born, she can't be the head of a royal palace, for instance if her husband dies, till today, when a woman husband dies, you want the woman to shave her hair or birth with her dead husband water, no wonder, almost all your women are known feminists, it is because of brutal treatments your men give to your women.

You are not good in trade anything, you cheat and sell fake products, Northerners also deal in what igbo people deal in and they are straight forward and hardly cheat you.

The only reason your people are against the north is because you want to rule on a platter of Gold.

I repeat, if you know what OSU means and how it was practiced you won't say igbos enslaved OSU's

There is no ethnic group in Nigeria that places a woman ahead or equal with a man, every ethnic group in Nigeria practice polygamy marrying many wife's like they are buying property especially in the North

My mother did not shave her hair or bath with any dead body water of her husband and it has never happened in our family at large

We are good at trade we used 20 pounds given to us after the war and dominated all markets in Nigeria, no other ethnic group in Nigeria can do that

We want a country of our own simple

2 Likes

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
HellAnus:

They weren't an issue coz Buhari came in and empowered them coz he's one of them. U don't need to be a rocket scientist to know that

Empower who?

Fulani wasn't an issue during goodluck Jonathan time because your people were benefiting and taking the national cake because they voted for pdp.

Once the baton changed and apc came into power, fulanis became the target of your anger, an organised scheme by Nnamdi kanu

We can now see everything is political. Just find a scapegoat to blame for missing out in the national cake
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by durangokid: 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

They want to dominate everyone then point fingers at others for not allowing them to dominate.

Non igbos cant buy land in their own place, they will frustrate your effort but then they want to occupy everywhere, if you point it out to them, they will blame you for marginalisation.

A non igbo can't join their trade union, they will isolate you and kick you out, if you do similar thing to them, they will accuse you of marginalization and tribalism
. All these your rant will end in less than 2 years from now, when bihari ends then all those nepotist appointment he made will be reversed and a Fulani will never never rule Nigeria again, Nigerians now knows their agendas this is just your time to yan ipata and any other rubbish brag as it last, no Fulani man can ever be president in Nigeria again,instead of you people being sober because of your atrocities and that of the presidency so that Nigerians will forgive you people to some extent you people are here messing up, don't worry 2023 is very close

1 Like

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 20, 2021
durangokid:
. All these your rant will end in less than 2 years from now, when bihari ends then all those nepotist appointment he made will be reversed and a Fulani will never never rule Nigeria again, Nigerians now knows their agendas this is just your time to yan ipata and any other rubbish brag as it last, no Fulani man can ever be president in Nigeria again,instead of you people being sober because of your atrocities and that of the presidency so that Nigerians will forgive you people to some extent you people are here messing up, don't worry 2023 is very close

Yes, my rant will end that is because another tribe in power will be the scape goat of igbo and Nnamdi kanu rants.

If apc is still in power, Nnamdi kanu will target his anger to them.

If pdp comes to power because the igbo masses vote for them, he will reduce his rant and make money and the cycle continues
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by OssyMalik: 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Empower who?

Fulani wasn't an issue during goodluck Jonathan time because your people were benefiting and taking the national cake because they voted for pdp.

Once the baton changed and apc came into power, fulanis became the target of your anger, an organised scheme by Nnamdi kanu

We can now see everything is political. Just find a scapegoat to blame for missing out in the national cake
point of correction, Fulani is currently the enemy of other ethnic groups in Nigeria. You know why it is so. The more you ignore the reason, the more Fulani terrorists will keep killing your people
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Oksman(m): 12:35pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
The igboman sees others as his slaves because he believes he is superior than others. Ahmadu Bello must be right about the igbo people.

See what this igboman wrote down on Twitter, basically this is the mentality of many igbo people who are Ipob members, apparently those who are not of the igbo stock are lower human beings than them. They are better than everyone and they are in charge of Nigeria that is why Nigeria do not want them to go.

How can you be this better then blame the fulani man for all your problems in Nigeria

My brother initially I was always laughing when you make this kind of post, I thought it was for fun; but if I may advise, you have an obsessive disorder syndrome. Better see a psychiatrist. Your igbo this and that is becoming boring.
Look for something better to do with your life and forget about them for once.
Haba!

1 Like

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by jimyjames(m): 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

I agree about plateau and benue state.

Herdmen and cows have been moving freely in the south until Nnamdi kanu started spreading falsehood and rumours, creating choas out of no issue because a fulani man is in power.

How come when Jonathan was in power, herdmen was never an issue even when they were in the south, once buhari came to power, your messiah Nnamdi kanu started accusing him and targeting his tribe.

I can see your are a killer herdsmen sympathize I won't argue further with you, your brother Buhari came in power all the Fulani in West Africa migrated to Nigeria with AK47 killing farmers and raping women because their brother is the president and nothing will happen, all these Fulani gra gra will end in 2 yrs when Buhari is no longer the president
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
OssyMalik:
Fulani people is on the lips of everyone because they are committing atrocities. How many Nigerians are even aware of the ethnic group?

Keep masturbating on Igbo matter. You will surely get tired.

Uchu

Fulanis are in lips of igbo people and Nnamdi kanu because they are looking for a scapegoat and because apc is in power.

When pdp comes to power, all these hatred will stop because they will again vote for them in masses and then get all the juicy positions
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
jimyjames:

I can see your are a killer herdsmen sympathize I won't argue further with you, your brother Buhari came in power all the Fulani in West Africa migrated to Nigeria with AK47 killing farmers and raping women because their brother is the president and nothing will happen, all these Fulani gra gra will end in 2 yrs when Buhari is no longer the president

Stop spreading lies and FAKENEWS

You are channeling your anger to buhari because he is in power, he is fulani and a apc member.

When your people where busy enjoying juicy positions under Jonathan and pdp rule becauseyou votedfor them, fulani wasn't a problem, the moment it all changed, buhari and fulanis are the problem.
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
Oksman:

My brother initially I was always laughing when you make this kind of post, I thought it was for fun; but if I may advise, you have an obsessive disorder syndrome. Better see a psychiatrist. Your igbo this and that is becoming boring.
Look for something better to do with your life and forget about them for once.
Haba!

Can you recommend psychiatricst for me

Also send the recommended psychiatrist name to Nnamdi kanu
Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by OssyMalik: 12:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Fulanis are in lips of igbo people and Nnamdi kanu because they are looking for a scapegoat and because apc is in power.

When pdp comes to power, all these hatred will stop because they will again vote for them in masses and then get all the juicy positions
you’re not different from Lai Mohammed. Both of you are delusional.

Spits

1 Like

Re: The Igboman Feeling Of Superiority Sees Others As Slaves by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2021
OssyMalik:
you’re not different from Lai Mohammed. Both of you are delusional.

Spits

Maybe, i am lai Mohammed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kalabari Is Not Ijaw – INC/IYC Be Warned - By Sepiribo Douglas / Why Did Malami Omit Buhari Is Dead In His Charges Against Nnamdi kanu? - SE / NNPP Belongs To An Igbo Man, Not Kwankwaso - Peter Obi's Supporters Tell Critics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.