Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:36 PM

Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? (1530 Views)

Masari: Most Bandits Are Fulani Who Profess Same Religious Beliefs As Me / FFK To Ooni: Forgive Sunday Igboho. He Is Sorry For Saying You Are Fulani Slave / Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:18pm On Jun 20, 2021
ACCORDING TO THE INTERNATIONAL TERROR MONITORING AGENCY, CIA FBI, FULANI HERD TERRORISTS ARE THE FOURTH WORLD DEADLIEST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION.

NOW MY QUESTION IS HOW TRUE IS THIS

I HAVE SEEN SEVERAL VIDEOS OF THE ATROCITIES COMMITTED FULANI HERD TERRORISTS IN AGATU, BENUE, UZO UWANI ENUGU, PEOPLE OF IZHI IN EBONYI, THE KILLING OF DR OBOLADE IN IGANGAN AND THE DISPLACEMENT AND KILLING OF YEWA PEOPLE OF OGUN STATE.

MY VERDICT

AFTER CAREFULLY ANALYZING THE METHODS AND THE TIME THEY NORMALLY CARRY OUT THEIR EVIL KILLINGS, I HAVE COME TO CONCLUSION THAT FULANI HERD TERRORISTS ARE THE NUMBER ONE TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY BOKO HARAM

YES I CALLED THEM THE MOST DEADLIEST TERRORIST ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD [b]BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER IN MY ENTIRE LIFE SEEN WHERE A TERRORIST WOULD KILL SOMEONE WITH AK47 AND STILL GO AHEAD AND INFLICT MORE DEEP CUTS ON A LIFELESS BODY.

FULANI BORORO TERRORISTS ARE THE WORLD DEADLIEST TERRORISTS ON THE SURFACE OF THE EARTH CLOSELY FOLLOWED BY BOOK HARAM, AND IT’S NOT A CO-INCIDENCE THAT THE TWO DEADLIEST TERRORISTS ORGANIZATION WERE BORN, BRED AND NURTURED IN THE NORTH-EASTERN PART OF NIGERIA BY THE NORTHERN ELITES.

PLEASE LET US MAINTAIN OUR SANITY IN THIS THREAD
angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:20pm On Jun 20, 2021
CC

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 20, 2021
Today is my birthday, nairalanders, pls be a source of blessing to me. A graduate without a job is really tormenting for me. I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I need help pls

2 Likes

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
Show us the CIA, INTERNATIONAL TERROR MONITORING AGENCY FBi report where it was written that fulani herdmen are the 4th most dangerous terrorists in the world.

FAKENEWS .

Stop writing emotional writeup without facts, i know you are in pains because of my writeup grin
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:24pm On Jun 20, 2021
Nicholaspepe:
Today is my birthday, nairalanders, pls be a source of blessing to me. A graduate without a job is really tormenting for me. I need a job in Abuja no matter how menial or humbling it may be. I need help pls
angry

KINDLY CREATE ANOTHER THREAD FOR THAT
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Show us the CIA, FBi report where it was written that fulani herdmen are the 4th most dangerous terrorists in the world.

FAKENEWS
ARE YOU PIGHTING WITH GOOGLE

OH I FORGOT THAT BOOK IS HARAM grin
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Show us the CIA, INTERNATIONAL TERROR MONITORING AGENCY FBi report where it was written that fulani herdmen are the 4th most dangerous terrorists in the world.

FAKENEWS .

Stop writing emotional writeup without facts, [b[i know you are in pains[b] because of my writeup grin
LOL SEE ENDANGERED SPECIE grin
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by kalu61(m): 12:32pm On Jun 20, 2021
OBALOLA55:
CC

THEBOSSTREVOR1
ONIONBANDIT
PISSFULLPROTESTER
OJIOFOR
JULIUSMALEMA
ADADIKE
CILICMARIN
HELINUES AKA
MONOGAMY
VAUGHANLANREWAJ
TINUBUADVOCATE
SEUNMSG
WALEDEJI
After casting aspersions on a whole tribe, you calling for sanity on this thread.

The way your people spew your hatred ehhh.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by insidelife22(m): 12:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
I would gladly give them the number one spot.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Fahdiga1: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2021
They now occupy the number one spot
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Vickym1(f): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
Blood sucking demons with wretched looks
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by KRSWon: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

FAKENEWS .

Stop writing emotional writeup without facts, i know you are in pains because of my writeup grin

Right here...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-world-a6739851.html

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fulani_extremism

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Herder-farmer_conflicts_in_Nigeria

This has been common news for years.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

FAKENEWS .

Usually I don't agree with flatin0s on most issues...but he's largely right tho. Below is an article from a British newspaper. This was even 2015 so they're most likely due for an upgrade based on their recent crimes.

Are you really fulani or you're just bullshittin us?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
KRSWon:

Right here...

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/africa/global-terrorism-index-nigerian-fulani-militants-named-fourth-deadliest-terror-group-world-a6739851.html

This has been common news for years.

Where is the data, i thought you all claimed, it was from the fbi, cia report.

Show us the fbi and cia report.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Usually I don't agree with flatin0s on most issues...but he's largely right tho. Below is an article from a British newspaper. This was even 2015 so they're most likely due for an upgrade based on their recent crimes.

That is an article from a newsmedia with no data.

They claim the fbi and cia wrote the report.

Where is the link to the cia and fbi site
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by owobokiri(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2021
Vickym1:
Blood sucking demons with wretched looks

Their looks is the first thing that lets you know there's danger..
Like snarling hyenas with strange blood thirsty mien only seen with wild animals mentally messed up by their desert surroundings....
I have never seen anything that looks like these people..
They will leave this afro hairstyles that looks so wild you will wonder if they are just wriggling out of some rat holes..
It's crazy really!

Blame Nigerians shaaa..
There are fulanis in Chad, Cameroon and Ghana!
But they can't make noise there!
The only place they throw their non existent wright around is in Nigeria because we allowed them..
Just look at the people you make presidents...�

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by OBALOLA55(m): 1:13pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

STOP CRYING AND ACCEPT A COMMON REALITY
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Vickym1(f): 1:17pm On Jun 20, 2021
owobokiri:

Like snarling hyenas with strange blood thirsty mien only seen with wild animals mentally messed up by their desert surroundings....
They will leave this afro hairstyles that looks so wild you will wonder if they are just wriggling out of some rat holes..
It's crazy really!

Blame Nigerians shaaa..
The only place they throw their non existent wright around is in Nigeria because we allowed them..
Is because their brothers are the cabals so they part them at the back to continue their atrocities..

1 Like

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by AfonjaConehead: 1:34pm On Jun 20, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Shame!! See how calm and humble he's sounding simply cos he's addressing his master,chai!!!!
I'm sure he's even dobale flat on the floor baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!! grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jun 20, 2021
AfonjaConehead:

Shame!! See how calm and humble he's sounding simply cos he's addressing his master,chai!!!!
I'm sure he's even dobale flat on the floor baaaaahahahahahahhaahaaaaa!!!!! grin grin

Has anyone told you that you're full of shit....
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Skillsnigeria: 1:40pm On Jun 20, 2021
Yes, na so o. Their religion is not even helping matters, together with their illiteracy and semi dead brain. The Lord will deliver them
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 20, 2021
owobokiri:

It's crazy really!

Blame Nigerians shaaa..

I know you are ijaw from bayelsa state.

If we talk about ijaw facial looks, you will go nuts.

The dream of every non Muslim or every non northern is to marry a fulani woman, i have never heard them talk about your women like that.

You claim we are blood thirsty, don't forget during yaradua time, how you guys were kidnapping and killing people all over the place, now your warlords have been paid, they are chiefs and resting in big mansions.
Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by BabaOneChance: 1:46pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

FAKENEWS .

But it's true. Coupled with the fact that they're Mooslims with dotted foreheads, the Foolanis are the deadliest and bloodiest savages on earth.

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by BabaOneChance: 1:49pm On Jun 20, 2021
A Fulani Muslim terrorist in a selfie with his trophies.

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by KRSWon: 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Where is the data, i thought you all claimed, it was from the fbi, cia report.

Show us the fbi and cia report.

thebosstrevor1:

It wasn't the article itself that gave them that ranking. Like the article says, the ranking comes directly from the 2015 Global Terrorism Index:

https://reliefweb.int/report/world/global-terrorism-index-2015-measuring-and-understanding-impact-terrorism

... with data from the Department of Homeland Security-funded National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Consortium_for_the_Study_of_Terrorism_and_Responses_to_Terrorism

...a terror monitoring agency as you asked for here:

thebosstrevor1:

FAKENEWS .

Re: Are Fulani Herdsmen Really The 4th Deadliest Terrorist Group Or Number One??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
KRSWon:

It wasn't the article itself that gave them that ranking. Like the article says, the ranking comes directly from the 2015 Global Terrorism Index:

https://reliefweb.int/report/world/global-terrorism-index-2015-measuring-and-understanding-impact-terrorism

... with data from the Department of Homeland Security-funded National Consortium for the Study of Terrorism and Responses to Terrorism:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_Terrorism_Index

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Consortium_for_the_Study_of_Terrorism_and_Responses_to_Terrorism

...a terror monitoring agency as you asked for here:

You are a deceiver and a liar.

You posted articles and wikipedia links that has no meaning to give authority to your lies and deceit.

Below are the key facts in the research, Where was fulanis mentioned?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Troops Neutralise Boko Haram Terrorists In Lambom Forest(graphic Pics) / Photo, Videos Of Davido, Demola Adeleke, Aregbesola With Wanted Criminal Surface / 2023: Obidients To 3 More Rallies In Lagos B4 Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.