Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,369 members, 7,947,606 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 02:49 AM

You're Not Satisfied With Your Current Job! Don't Quit Yet Read This! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / You're Not Satisfied With Your Current Job! Don't Quit Yet Read This! (329 Views)

If You Are Looking For A JOB, Don't Pass Because These Jobs Are For Everyone / How Did You Land Your Current Job? / Isn't This The Best Answer On Why You’re Leaving Your Current Workplace? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You're Not Satisfied With Your Current Job! Don't Quit Yet Read This! by DisuIbrahim(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2021
Majority of us are tired of our current income, want a way out, but don't know how to go about it.

Here's the gist

I was in your shows some months ago, I was tired of my teaching job that pays me #20,000 a month, I wasn't doing well financially, I was tired of my situation I needed a way out just like you do now. I couldn't quit my job because of fear of not getting another. After series of research on the internet for online jobs, I came across a piece of information on a blog, after reading the information I realised have been doing thesame business both online and offline for years but the wrong way (making others richer, without getting a dime for it) I'm sure you've done thesame couple of times too.

Want to know this business that changed my financial story

I don't know why my blog link is not working here on nairaland, text me via WhatsApp for more details 08118190120
Re: You're Not Satisfied With Your Current Job! Don't Quit Yet Read This! by DisuIbrahim(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2021
[quote author=DisuIbrahim post=102910591]Majority of us are tired of our current income, want a way out, but don't know how to go about it.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For Accountant. / Accountant / Job Vacancy - Plateau State - Jos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.