Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,377 members, 7,950,807 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:43 PM

See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. (1137 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Iamdbull: 5:55pm On Jun 20, 2021
On the day my ex girlfriend is having her wedding ceremony, when everyone has settled and the pastor now ask the question, "is there anyone that does not want this wedding to hold?" I will just bump inside the hall and raise my hand and when I get everyone's attention, I will tell them: Please the owner of one black Toyota Corolla with plate number so so so should come and move his/her car. Hahaha

Happy Sunday guys
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Cholls(m): 5:58pm On Jun 20, 2021
My brother wow what a wonderful imagination you got there. Nollywood is calling for you

3 Likes

Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Munzy14(m): 5:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Iamdbull:
On the day my ex girlfriend is having her wedding ceremony, when everyone has settled and the pastor now ask the question, "is there anyone that does not want this wedding to hold?" I will just bump inside the hall and raise my hand and when I get everyone's attention, I will tell them: Please the owner of one black Toyota Corolla with plate number so so so should come and move his/her car. Hahaha

Happy Sunday guys
grin grin

You want to give her HBP...
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Cerebellum: 6:00pm On Jun 20, 2021
Lol..Mumu OP

Una nolllywood mumu watching no too much OPgrin
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by lilvicky68(m): 6:06pm On Jun 20, 2021
OP better bouncer don punch you before?
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by chatinent: 6:57pm On Jun 20, 2021
You can't even do that.

Shame go leave you catch me.
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
Before you prove say na joke, bouncer don already disfigure you mouth grin
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Polynek(m): 7:11pm On Jun 20, 2021
Omo at the appearance of ur face at dat moment she fit begin cry oo grin grin
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Iamdbull: 8:03pm On Jun 20, 2021
lilvicky68:
OP better bouncer don punch you before?
Hahaha
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Iamdbull: 1:23am On Jun 21, 2021
Cholls:
My brother wow what a wonderful imagination you got there. Nollywood is calling for you
Interesting
Re: See What Am Planning To Do On My EX- Girlfriends Wedding Day. by Iamdbull: 12:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
chatinent:
You can't even do that.

Shame go leave you catch me.

Some of us no get shame

(1) (Reply)

How To Let A Guy Know You Want To Be More Than Friends / 20 Cute Topics To Gist With Your Boyfriend / Lesbian And Gays In House Answer This Question!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.