Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,395 members, 7,947,664 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 06:22 AM

Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. (808 Views)

Six Common Manipulation Tactics Some Women Use To Control Men / Words Women Use And Their Real Meaning / Do You Have Letter M On Your Palms? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by daddymummy(m): 8:47pm On Jun 20, 2021
I want to say the reason some women use the moniker "M" here in Nairaland, pretending to be male

Most men who use the moniker "F" here on nairaland, do so maybe just for the fun of it,or to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.

But women who use the moniker "M" here on nairaland, do so to elevate their own female gender.

A statement could be made and suddenly a female with moniker "M" will come and speak in such a way that is demeaning to the male gender, while making the female gender look superior and desirable.

Men would think it is a man behind that moniker and they will be supporting her not knowing it is a woman posing as a man.

She is trying to sell an idea to the male gender that "Look, women are more important than you.Women are superior and males are inferior"

She is posing as a man because she believes that men are more likely to buy an idea that is demeaning to the male gender, if such idea comes from another man.

Before you know it, men would buy her idea because they would think: since a fellow man thinks we men are below women,then it could be true.Let me also look down on men"

Before you know it, men are fighting themselves and looking down on other men.

So you see how wise women are.

Like I used to say: Any thing that elevates the male gender is always very painful to women.

That is why they would do anything to make men appear sexually undesirable and inferior

While a man is using the moniker "F" just for the fun of it or to dupe unsuspecting members of the forum,

women are using the moniker "M" to promote their female gender while also trying to make males look inferior and undesirable.

Why people don't like males profile pictures on Nairaland,no matter how handsome he is

If a woman puts a profile picture here in Nairaland, you will be surprised to see many likes to the picture, even if she put the picture of a dog or tree.

But if you are a man,no matter how handsome you are,no one will like the picture.

People will rather like the profile picture of the moniker "F" even if the picture is that of a dog or goat ,than like a male picture,no matter how handsome he is.

Take a look at an profile picture of a moniker with "F", you will see so many likes,no matter how ugly the picture looks.

Take a look at the pictures for the moniker with "M", you would see zero or very few likes,no matter how handsome he is.

While it is true that although men in Nairaland behave as if they hate women here, they will still go and like the female profile picture, even if the woman does not even know them.

That woman whose picture the man likes, cannot like the man's picture,no matter how handsome.

The woman does not even know the man exist, not to talk of liking his picture.

But recently, I got to know that most women would rush to like another woman's picture, to give the impression that she is very beautiful.
Men would see the many likes and would believe that the woman is very attractive to have gotten so much likes.

He would also like her picture.

So those women who liked their fellow woman's picture has succeeded in selling the idea that she is very attractive and men would foolishly start liking her picture

Women have a hidden agreement not to like a man's picture, but to like only females pictures, just to sell an idea that women are more desirable, but men are sexually inferior.

Men really don't know what is going on here.

They are so focused on how to have sex that they don't observe anything here.

5 Likes

Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by EzegeNdiigbo: 8:59pm On Jun 20, 2021
Am gonna read this epistle later...

Outta yea

1 Like

Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by Opemiposii(f): 9:11am On Jun 22, 2021
i thought i was going to read the epistle to the end.. buh damn no cry
Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by Nlanalyst: 9:47am On Jun 22, 2021
You make very stupid points.
You are either a weak teenager who's been devoided of the attention of the opposite sex or 2) a frustrated and jobless sissy already out of his prime who has been forced to become an incel (Involuntary celebate, go and read about them, they are always bitter like you) due to your inability to be ever man enough regarding the opposite sex or 3) you are battling serious low self-esteem.
Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by saladinnoir: 12:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
daddymummy:

I want to say the reason some women use the moniker "M" here in Nairaland, pretending to be male

Most men who use the moniker "F" here on nairaland, do so maybe just for the fun of it,or to dupe unsuspecting members of this forum.

But women who use the moniker "M" here on nairaland, do so to elevate their own female gender.

A statement could be made and suddenly a female with moniker "M" will come and speak in such a way that is demeaning to the male gender, while making the female gender look superior and desirable.

Men would think it is a man behind that moniker and they will be supporting her not knowing it is a woman posing as a man.

She is trying to sell an idea to the male gender that "Look, women are more important than you.Women are superior and males are inferior"

She is posing as a man because she believes that men are more likely to buy an idea that is demeaning to the male gender, if such idea comes from another man.

Before you know it, men would buy her idea because they would think: since a fellow man thinks we men are below women,then it could be true.Let me also look down on men"

Before you know it, men are fighting themselves and looking down on other men.

So you see how wise women are.

Like I used to say: Any thing that elevates the male gender is always very painful to women.

That is why they would do anything to make men appear sexually undesirable and inferior

While a man is using the moniker "F" just for the fun of it or to dupe unsuspecting members of the forum,

women are using the moniker "M" to promote their female gender while also trying to make males look inferior and undesirable.

Why people don't like males profile pictures on Nairaland,no matter how handsome he is

If a woman puts a profile picture here in Nairaland, you will be surprised to see many likes to the picture, even if she put the picture of a dog or tree.

But if you are a man,no matter how handsome you are,no one will like the picture.

People will rather like the profile picture of the moniker "F" even if the picture is that of a dog or goat ,than like a male picture,no matter how handsome he is.

Take a look at an profile picture of a moniker with "F", you will see so many likes,no matter how ugly the picture looks.

Take a look at the pictures for the moniker with "M", you would see zero or very few likes,no matter how handsome he is.

While it is true that although men in Nairaland behave as if they hate women here, they will still go and like the female profile picture, even if the woman does not even know them.

That woman whose picture the man likes, cannot like the man's picture,no matter how handsome.

The woman does not even know the man exist, not to talk of liking his picture.

But recently, I got to know that most women would rush to like another woman's picture, to give the impression that she is very beautiful.
Men would see the many likes and would believe that the woman is very attractive to have gotten so much likes.

He would also like her picture.

So those women who liked their fellow woman's picture has succeeded in selling the idea that she is very attractive and men would foolishly start liking her picture

Women have a hidden agreement not to like a man's picture, but to like only females pictures, just to sell an idea that women are more desirable, but men are sexually inferior.

Men really don't know what is going on here.

They are so focused on how to have sex that they don't observe anything here.

Oil dey your brain. I never thought of it like this.
Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by Vanilla4(f): 3:25pm On Jun 22, 2021
To avoid harassment or abuse
Re: Why Women Use The Moniker "M" On Nairaland. by daddymummy(m): 4:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
saladinnoir:

Oil dey your brain. I never thought of it like this.

(1) (Reply)

As A Graduate Can You Marry Someone Who Is Not A Graduate? / Nigerian Police Man Flog A Driver For disobeying traffic rules... Pix / Guys Do You Know Owls Are Such Wonderful Bird ? A lesson for women bashers on N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.