Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,588 members, 7,934,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 12:57 PM

My Friend's Son (18+) - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Friend's Son (18+) (13618 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / A Story My Friend Told Me. Learn From It. / Part 1 Sex Between Me & Son (18+ Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 5:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
update...

Her fingers found their way into her vagina while her other hand squeezed her boobs. She thought about Kelvin’s mouth on her clitoris, making her more immersed in pleasure. Now she wanted just anything to fill her vagina. Briefly looking around, her eyes settled on the gear stick. Without a second thought, she lifted her body and positioned her vagina on the gear stick.

Lowering herself unto it, she worked the shaft of the gear stick on the vagina, slowly dropping her whole body down. Pure pleasure flowed through her as the length of the stick slowly buried into her. Adjusting her body, she bounced briefly on it, getting more aggressive with every bounce. Her car bounced in response, causing the passing drivers that cared to look its way some brief confusion. She no longer cared about her surroundings and was only focused on pleasure.

With more bounces, her body shook vigorously as her fluids forced their way out. She quickly pulled her body away from the stick and collapsed into the back chair, allowing her fluids to spill everywhere. She was drenched in sweat, breathing heavily. Not fully satisfied, she mustered every iota of strength in her and got back up. 

Locating the stick once more, she forcefully lowered herself unto it. As someone possessed, she bounced aggressively on it, ensuring that the entire length was inside of her before lifting herself. She rolled her eyes, arcing her head and squeezing her breasts the more. The car bounced harder, causing the stares to increase.

The second urge came violently, she had barely lifted her body away from the gear stick when her fluids came pouring out like a running tap. She collapsed once more unto the back seat, spreading her legs as far as possible. Her fluids gushed out, sending large drops everywhere in the card.

Still, in the same position, she lay, breathing faster than normal with legs wide apart. Her whole body was weak and on fire as she was drenched in sweat. She stayed still, trying to catch her breath. Gaining little strength, she tried sitting up but collapsed back into the chair. She did not bother trying again, remaining in the same position till she regained full control of her body.

It took her almost half an hour before she could breathe normally. She weakly sat up, not bothering to wear her clothes. The air smelt of sweat and vagina juice. She looked out of the window and was greeted with cars flying by. The outside world seemed not to care about her as everyone went about their business.

Thankfully, it was a city highway, and she was parked near a bushy area. So there was little chance for someone to walk by since only cars majorly plied the area. She glanced around her car, noticing drops of cum everywhere. Her car seats were damp, so also her dresses. The gear stick was running with liquid and she hoped it would not cause any damage to it.

She searched for her panties, picking them up from the dashboard. With it, she cleaned her car. By the time she was done, the light fabric was fully soaked. She rolled down the rear passenger’s window a little, just enough for her to stick her hand out and give the panties a light squeeze. She rolled it back up and dropped the panties in her handbag. 

Searching for her skirt, she located it on the floor of the driver’s seat, picked it up, and slowly wore it. Next was her bra. She picked it up, took a brief look at it, and decided not to wear it instead placing it into her handbag. After that, she picked up her shirt and slowly wore it. She tossed the suit jacket to the front passenger’s seat, opting not to put it on too.

With just her shirt and skirt on, she moved over to the driver’s chair, adjusted its position, and settled into it. She rolled down all the windows, taking in deep breaths as fresh air rushed inside. Satisfied that everything looked normal, she turned her gaze to the time displayed on the dashboard. She was already very late for work by almost two hours.

Just as she was contemplating what to do next, her phone rang - it was the school’s principal. Answering the call, she held it to her ear, wondering what she was going to give as an excuse for lateness. “Hello, Ms. Kate” she heard the elderly woman’s voice at the other end. Without waiting for a response, the principal continued, “I have been to your office twice, and you were not there. Is everything alright?” the principal asked with a worried tone. Kate has been one of her best staff and even though she was a senior staff, she has never been late for work. As she spoke, Kate searched for an answer in her head. “I am so sorry ma. I woke up feeling feverish, and I was too weak to even inform you. I am about heading to the hospital now” she lied.

“Oh sorry, dear. Since today is a Friday, you can take the rest of the day off and treat yourself properly, then resume on Monday. Hopefully, you will be better by then,” the principal said. Kate thanked her as she ended the call. She heaved a deep sigh of relief, glad at how easy it was.

As she dropped her phone in her bag, she relaxed her body on the chair, letting her thought wander on the activities of the past few days. She had not envisaged that accepting to take in Kelvin would resurrect her sexual life noting that she had cum about five times in few days. 

Once again, she remembered Daniel, few drops of tears rolled down the sides of her eyes as she wondered why he cheated on her. Their life had been sweet together, and they were already planning for marriage even though they already lived together. She wondered where he was and what he was currently doing, "maybe eating out another girl," she thought.

She wiped her face dry with her hand and took an instant decision. She was going to enjoy Kelvin’s presence to the fullest. She was going to get that dick by crook or hook. She thought briefly on how to go about it without giving him the notion that she had become desperate. With no conclusion in mind, she started her car and turned it around, driving at full speed. There was no work for the day so she headed home.

As she approached the street of her house, an idea popped into her head. She found a spot to park and brought out her phone. She needed a dick and was going to get one even if it was not fleshy. She brought out her phone and checked the internet for the nearest intimacy gadget shop. Finding one, she drove to it, searching for the biggest dick Love Machine she could see. Using her eyes as a guide, she found one, a dark-looking monster with wicked-looking veins on its body. She let out a smile of eagerness, imagining it inside of her.
Back at home, Kelvin was surprised to see her back early. It was just a few minutes past noon and nowhere close to her normal time of returning. “Welcome ma” he greeted as she entered the house. He noticed she was walking slightly awkwardly, clutching her handbag and her suit jacket. “You returned way earlier today” he noted.

“Yes. I am not feeling too well so I took the day of. I presume it is stress so let me take some time to rest” she said with a tone of finality, walking past him. “Okay ma, get well soon” he wished. Kate noticed he had his books in front of him with his earphones hanging on his ear, probably studying. She hurried into her room dropping her bag and suit jacket on the reading table. She collapsed to the bed feeling quite exhausted as she kicked off her shoes. She remembered she was not wearing panties and bra and wondered if Kelvin noticed her poking nipples. She adjusted her body properly on the bed and in no time was fast asleep. 

Kelvin was surprised at the sudden illness she seemed to have developed. He looked at her behind as she walked past him, immediately looking away. He had promised himself not to lust after her again, instead was going to fully focus on his books in preparation for his exam.

https://okadabooks.com/book/about/my_friend_s_son/43132

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chapter 10

“Ah! Daniel… Bleep me harder… Yes there… ah..” Kate moaned pleasurably to every thrust Daniel gave her. “Harder… faster…” she instructed amidst moans. Just as Daniel gave one more thrust, she screamed, “Daniel!!!” opening her eyes - it was a dream. She was having sex with Daniel in the dream.

She looked around, everywhere was quite dark and dimly lit. She sat up, noticing that her dress was drenched in sweat. Further examining herself, she observed that she was still in her work dress and her skirt was thigh-high, exposing her waist downwards. She looked down at her dress and saw three buttons undone. Her right breast was partly out, fully exposing its nipple. For a moment she was confused. “Did Kelvin come touching me or was I touching myself?” she asked no one in particular.

Just that moment, Kelvin came rushing in. “I am here ma. You called me” he said. From where he stood, he couldn’t see her properly because everywhere was dimly lit but he could make out her silhouette, seated upright on the bed. Kate was surprised on hearing his voice. She froze briefly, thinking of what to say next. Apparently, she had voiced out his name. In a split second, she remembered calling Daniel’s name aloud in the dream and not Kelvin’s.

“Erm,” she finally said, “how long have I been sleeping?” she asked. “It’s over six hours” he replied. “I hope you are feeling better now?” he continued. “Sure” she replied, raising her hands to stretch her body amidst a yawn. “Please, can you cook me some noodles? I am feeling quite hungry” she said. “Okay, let me do that right away” he replied heading out of the room.

As he left the room, it dawned on Kate that she had not bothered arranging her clothing. She wondered if he had seen her nipple which had escaped its captivity or her skirt which was thigh high. She however felt much stronger and better than earlier. She got out of the bed, finding her way to switch on the room bulbs. The room lightened up as she trotted to her wardrobe. She unbuttoned the remaining buttons of her shirt and stripped it off. Straightening her skirt, she unzipped it and let it fall. Picking up the two pieces of clothes, she tossed them into the wardrobe and closed it shut.

She stood naked in front of her wardrobe, fully aware of the possibility of Kelvin reentering the room any moment. She cared less after all he had touched it all even though he was yet to see it. Still naked, she walked across the room to her mirror, partly excited with the thought of Kelvin coming into the room. She stood in front of the mirror and cupped her two big breasts, giving them a light squeeze. She admired her nipples which were thick and swollen and peeked down at her neatly shaved genital area. She took care not to pinch her nipples as she knew it could send her to the floor again.

Walking over to her reading table, she took her suit jacket and hung it across the chair. Opening her bag, she was briefly amazed at how bold she has become as she took out the Love Machine. She briefly stared at it licking her lips in pleasure. She needed to use it use but instead, placed it back inside her bag, zipping it shut.

She walked back to her wardrobe meaning to take her towel where she hung it to go for a shower. As she stood in front of it, she thought otherwise, immediately turning around and heading for the bathroom naked. A smile ran across her face as she knew she would have to come out of the bathroom naked, increasing the chances of running into him naked.

As she stepped into the bathroom, she closed the door, not bothering to lock it. She took her time to shower, drawing more strength as the cool water glistened her skin. Just as the last drops of water were settling on her skin, Kelvin stumbled into the room. He had finished preparing the noodles and came to inform her. He noticed the room lit and heard running water. He moved towards the bathroom and called out to her. “I am done cooking,” he said aloud, hoping that the running water did not drown his voice. Kate heard him and responded, turning down the shower a little, “okay please dish it out and set it on the dining table. I will be out in a jiffy” she replied. “Alright,” he answered turning back to leave the room.

Just as he turned back, his eyes caught something. He swiftly turned again facing the bathroom door...

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2021
Thanks for the update!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 9:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
Wow every update is a hit back to back. Thanks for the update
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Just as he turned back, his eyes caught something. He swiftly turned again facing the bathroom door. He observed the door, noticing that it was not locked. He wondered if she forgot to lock the door. Knowing that just a slight push will set it wide open, the urge to do that enveloped him. However, with great restraint, he turned around and walked as fast as his legs could carry him out of the room. He walked to the kitchen to dish out the food as she had instructed.

Kate turned off the shower completely, waiting briefly to hear if he was still in the room. Her heart raced at the thought of opening the door completely naked to meet him standing there. With excitement, she decided to dare it. She used her hand to clean off as many drops of water as possible from her body so as not to wet the floor of her room. She proceeded towards the closed bathroom door, hesitating a bit, then flung the door wide open. 

A feeling of disappointment and little relief flowed through her on meeting an empty room. She glanced around to check if he was at any corner of the room but did not see him anywhere. She proceeded into the room, moving across it to where her towel hung as water droplets trailed her. Drying her body, she hung it back where it was. She opened her wardrobe to pick out a nightdress. Scanning through the dresses, she picked out a short one and dropped it on the bed. She also picked a bra and panties, dropping them on the bed too.

Suddenly excitement surged through her. She wondered what it will feel like to walk out of the room naked to him. She remembered that when she was with Daniel; they used to play such games. She tiptoed to her room door, her breasts bouncing up and down in front of her, and placed her ears on the door hoping to catch his movement. Not hearing any sound, she noiselessly opened the door and carefully walked into the sitting room. Moving slowly and carefully, she counted her steps scanning the sitting room, her hairs standing with excitement.

She noticed that the lights in the sitting room were switched off but those of the dining room and kitchen were switched on. As she moved further using the darkness of the sitting room as a cover, her heart raced faster as she realized that she was getting closer to wherever he was. Getting closer to the dining room she heard the clinging of pots coming from the kitchen and realized that he was there. She got closer to the dining room and saw his books opened at one end of the table with his phone and earphones lying nearby. Apparently, he had moved his study to that place.

Just as she was taking the next step, he suddenly emerged from the kitchen with a plate filled with noodles in hand, oblivious of her presence. She stopped dead in her tracks, her heart almost failing her. Just as she caught her breath, she thought “what will I tell him that I am doing naked in his presence.” Though she wanted him, she did not want him to think that she made the first move.

She turned around hurriedly, tiptoeing quickly but noiselessly towards her room just as she heard him call out her name. “Ms. Kate” kelvin called aloud, “your food is on the table” he added, dropping the food on the table and walking towards her room. “Ms. Kate” he called again, pushing her room door open. He met her seated at the edge of the bed, dressed in nightwear, tugging at one of the sleeveless hands of the dress, trying to raise it to her shoulder. “I will be out in a minute” she hastily replied. He turned back out on hearing her reply, heading for the dining to his books. Since she would eat there, he opted to take away his books, instead, taking them to the sitting room as he searched for his reading lamp. He decided to make use of the lamp instead of switching on the lights to optimally focus on his books.

Kate had barely worn her panties and pull her gown over her. There was not enough time to wear her bra as she heard him coming closer, so she sat on it and watch him enter just in time for her to raise one hand of her sleeveless gown. As he turned and left the room after answering him, she fell back down on the bed, laughing briefly at her naughtiness. She stood up, pulled down the hands of her dress below her breast, and wore her bra before pulling them back up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Chapter 11

Satisfied with her outfit, Kate walked out of the bedroom to the dining room. She looked across the sitting room and saw Kelvin focus on his book in a corner. She wondered why he preferred a reading lamp instead of just switching on the bulbs. The aroma of hot noodles hit her nose, causing her stomach to rumble. It reminded her that she had not taken care of it that day. She dived into the food gulping each scoop with hunger. Once done, she belched satisfactorily, drinking the glass of water that Kelvin had placed there too. She took a brief look at his direction and thought, “he is not only huge down there but also a gentleman” as she remembered that she always forgot to accompany her dishes with water.

She took her plate to the kitchen and returned to the dining room opting to sit on the chair for some time before going back to her room. A few minutes later, Kelvin walked up to her, lamp in one hand, two books, phone, and earphones in the other hand. “Please ma, can you explain this to me? I am finding it difficult to understand” he lamented, sprawling the books on the table in front of her and dropping the other items beside it. Kate looked at the text. It was questions on Integration in Mathematics and she knew that most students found it difficult to grasp. “Okay sit down here,” she said, offering him the seat adjacent to her at the edge of the table.

“Please, can I put off these bulbs, it’s distracting me. I prefer we use this reading lamp so that I can focus its light on the book” he suggested. Kate gave him the go-ahead order having understood why he opted for a reading lamp instead of the electric bulbs. He switched off the bulbs, throwing the dining room into total darkness except for the light emanating from the reading lamp which was directly focused on the books, and returned to his chair. Kate began explaining the concept of Integration using the exercises in the textbook as a reference.

Just then, a wild thought entered her head, making her pause briefly. She smiled as she stood up, “give me a minute” she said, “let me get my phone in case I will receive any call.” Kelvin muttered a response, continuing the solving from where she stopped, hoping that he had understood the little she had explained.

Kate walked briskly into her room, the naughty smile still on her face. With the aid of the electric bulbs, she located her bag, searching inside for the Love Machine - she was going to make use of it in his presence. Excitement flowed through her again as she headed to where she kept her lotions. She dabbed the Love Machine generously with some oils, letting it run down the base. Her vagina throbbed, slowly releasing fluids as she thought of what she was about to do.

TBC

3 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
The hunter has been hunted. Good job
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 6:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
Op, good job. Thanks for the update.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kaodek(m): 6:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nice write up
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by beeyhola(m): 9:39pm On Jun 26, 2021
Bro,don't keep us waiting na....update us na
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by dawno2008(m): 9:52pm On Jun 26, 2021
Enjoying the ride cool
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by beeyhola(m): 8:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Jhaydeen, we go vex o....update us na
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by ozome15(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Nice one, hope u don't stop midway.
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Georgeisco2007: 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Pls update ooo. Tnk u
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by beeyhola(m): 2:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Just free am, make e dey do as e like
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 5:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
beeyhola:
Jhaydeen, we go vex o....update us na
grin grin grin abeg o...no vex
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 5:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
I no understand why my d.il.do change to love machine o grin grin grin Nairaland is it your d.i..l.d.o tongue tongue

Update...

Returning to her bag, she grabbed her phone and exited the room switching off the lights. Once outside her bedroom, she momentarily paused, dropping both items on the floor. With her dress, she cleaned the oil residue off her right hand and picked up her phone with it, subsequently clutching the di.ld.o with her left hand. She returned to where she formerly sat, making sure that the d.il.d.o was not in sight. 

D.ild.o still in her left hand, she resumed teaching him with her right hand. Excitement built up in her as she began carrying out her plan. Still talking with him, she slowly dropped the di.ld.o on the floor, making sure it was noiseless. She sat up a little on the chair and spread her legs wide. 

With her left hand, she slowly raised her gown to her waist, raising her body briefly as she did. She sat back on the chair on her panties, the hem of her dress strewn around her waist. Driven with pleasure, she slowly tugged at her panties dragging them down to her knees. Her breathing had gradually increased as she struggled to continue the teaching.

She tried spreading her legs with the panties still on her knees but it was not possible so she tugged it down further allowing it to drop unto her feet. Bending down a little to pick up the di.ld.o, she slowly got up and set it down on her chair. All this while she ensured her hands were still writing something and since Kelvin was so focused on the book, he had observed none of her other movements. 

Kate slowly dragged the chair she was seated closer and raised her bum on it, balancing the Love Machine with her left hand at the entrance of her vagina. “You multiply these two numbers by their powers and then divide them by this other twoo….” her voice trailed off, arching her head backward in pleasure as she lowered herself unto the d.i.ld.o, taking in almost half the length. Kelvin noticed the change in her voice and sat up. With the darkness in the room, he was trying to adjust his eyes to her face when he heard her voice again. “You know what, just do these three exercises while I sit down here watching you. Let’s see how much you have learned” she said. “Alright,” Kelvin said, inserting his earphones into his ear and scrolling through his phone, searching for a suitable song. Once he found one, he drew the lamp closer to his books and buried his head into it completely lost to the outside world. 

As Kate lowered herself unto the d.i.ld.o, the pleasure had shot up straight in her body, causing her voice to trail in a disguised moan. She paused momentarily with the Love Machine midway inside of her fiercely clutching her vagina walls as she noticed he raised his head. She had to immediately come up with something to make him return to his focus.

Once his head was back down to his books, she raised her hips and dropped them back down on the d.il.d.o, taking in its full length. She gasped silently with pleasure, using her two hands to muffle her moans. She set her gaze on Kelvin, trying to find out if he was hearing her even though he had earphones on, but he was too busy with what she occupied him with.

In a bold move, she got off the d.ild.o and sat back on the chair. She slowly and quietly raised one leg onto the dining table, turning her weight a little to face him. Sure that his head was still buried in his book, she spread her legs wider, raising her dress higher. She thrust in the di.ld.o, ensuring that it was fully inside of her. Taking it back out, she repeated the action, making each motion faster. Her juices together with the oil she had earlier applied ensured that the di.l.do slipped in and out effortlessly.

With few more thrusts, she decided to take a bolder step, beclouded with pleasure. She let her eyes wander again to where Kelvin sat, head buried in his books. Whatever she gave him to do was thankfully taking all his attention. D.ild.o completely inside of her, she sat up straight and remove her hand from her nightgown, letting it fall down her waist, With one hand, she slid it down her legs onto the floor. She was left with only her bra which she wasted no time in unhooking, throwing it on the floor on top of her dress. 

Completely naked and taken over by pleasure, she took out the d.ild.o from inside her and set it again on the chair, climbing onto it. Supporting herself with her hands on the chair in a crouched position, she bounced on the d.il.do, her breasts shaking up and down. Not satisfied with that position, she got down the chair and crawled under the dining table. Positioning herself in front of his legs which were under the table, she inserted the d.ild.o again, thrusting faster. Carefully shifting her body forward, she thrust faster, completely engulfed in pleasure.

Getting back up, with the Love Machine inside of her, she slowly shifted back the chair that she sat on and raised one leg onto the table, carefully placing it down. Raising her hips, she moves further towards him, completely exposing her vagina in front of him but hiding behind the ambiance of the lighting. In that position, she took out the di.ld.o and began thrusting, increasing her moans a bit yet ensuring that she kept her gaze on him, well aware of the danger of her current position.

Kelvin was totally immersed in what Kate has instructed him to do because Integration was one topic that he had not understood in high school. With the little that Kate had taught him, his understanding of the topic was broadening and so he was hell-bent on correctly solving the questions that he was given. He wanted to check if Kate was still there like she said as he could not see her because she was hidden behind the light but immediately decided against it as he felt the table move a bit. It assured him of her presence as he continued solving. He was unaware of the thrusting going on a few inches away from him.

As Kate’s left hand sloppily worked her vagina, her right hand grabbed her big breasts, pinching each nipple one at a time. She occasionally interchanged her hands on the breasts with her mouth as she continually tried stifling her moans with her right hand. Her legs were failing her, and she knew she was about to cum. She quickly took out the d.ild.o dropping it on the floor, causing it to land directly on her bra. 

She substituted the di.l.do with her fingers and dug deeper. Pleasure took over her senses as she was on the verge of Cumming. She damned the consequences, arching her hips dangerously closer to Kelvin’s book, almost entering the circumference of the light’s ambiance. She sent her fingers deeper, and arched her head, rolling up her eyes as she felt her cum rushing up the entrance of her vagina - she was about squirting streams of cum directly on Kelvin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 10:17pm On Jun 27, 2021
U try but suppose to be 2 update Na
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by dawno2008(m): 11:57pm On Jun 27, 2021
This update is brief na grin grin grin
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2021
dawno2008:
This update is brief na grin grin grin
you want me to make it briefer grin grin
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 7:05pm On Jun 28, 2021
update...

Chapter 12

A sharp thud that was not in synchronization with the beat of the music that he was playing startled Kelvin. He paused for a while, sitting up for some seconds. Eventually, he took out his earphones from his ear and set his gaze in the direction where he supposed Kate sat. He tried straining his eyes but still could see nothing. Still unsure of what he heard, he called out her name as he stretched out his hand to turn the lamp in her direction. He felt her hand stop the lamp midway and heard her voice next. “Continue your work” her voice faintly sounded, “I almost fell when I wanted to stand up but I am okay,” she said.

“Are you still feeling weak?” He asked, “your voice is still sounding quite weak,” he said, his voice laden with concern. “Don’t worry” she responded, “I am fine.” “Okay ma” he replied, feeling assured. “I just finished some of the ones that you gave me. Can I continue tomorrow? I am already feeling sleepy” he asked. “Alright, you can go to the bedroom. Take the lamp with you” she directed. Kelvin closed his books and stood up, clutching only his devices and the lamp. He didn’t even bother looking in her direction as he bade her goodnight. Kate returned the greeting and heaved a huge sigh of relief as he disappeared to the bedroom. With the help of the lamp, Kelvin located the foam where he bundled it some days back and spread it where he meant to lay. He dropped his body clumsily on the foam and dozed off in seconds.

On her feet with two fingers in her vagina about to cum, she had briefly taken out her two fingers and widened her already failing leg with eyes closed, ready to send the stream straight at him as some drops trickled down. But in one last move, she instantly opened her eyes, and swiftly but forcefully inserted the two fingers back in her vagina, effectively blocking the pathway.

Her sudden movement caused the built-up momentum to reverberate back into her body, causing her to let out a stifled loud moan and she collapsed back into the chair shaking vigorously with pleasure. In that same instance, her feet which were on the table dropped back on the floor in a thud. As she collapsed back on the chair, her fingers left her vagina immediately opening the pathway. Her stream flowed out quickly, dampening the chair. Shaking, she slid down the chair just catching herself midway as more juice gushed out, creating a small puddle on the floor which flowed down to her clothes lying there and soaking them up.

In that state, she managed to turn her eyes to Kelvin’s direction, just in time to see him stretch forth his hands, about turning the lamp in her direction. Adrenaline surged through her, temporarily halting the stream as she quickly lifted her body with all the strength that she could muster, just in time to catch the lamp midway. “Continue your work” she heard herself say breathlessly. As she struggled to catch her breath, she was glad that he bought into the excuse she gave.

She quickly bent down as he stood up to leave, locating her very soaked nightgown and draping it across her chest while he grabbed the lamp taking it along. Sighing as he disappeared, she still felt the momentum trapped inside of her. She knew that the split-second action of trying to stop the lamp had sent her body freezing. As such, she needed to let it all out.

Collapsing on the floor unto the puddle she had created, she felt the desire reactivating. Dropping the nightwear that she was holding, she searched for the di.ld.o with her hand in the dark, pushing the chair she just sat on aside. Quickly her hand found the Love Machine, and she aggressively thrust it back into her wet vagina. The in and out movements were vigorous, sending a mixture of mild pain and pure pleasure throughout her body. With her free hand, she took one breast up her mouth, trapping it with her teeth as she bit hard on the nipple. One nipple in mouth, her free hand came down to the other breast, pinching it deeply.

Pain and pleasure swept through her swiftly, causing her body to rock again. She felt her cum build up again with more thrusts. Quickly taking out the Love Machine, she arched her lower, spreading her legs and supporting her weight with her back. Her cum rushed out like water out of a pressure pipe, spouting liquid everywhere in the dining room. She let out a series of loud moans as the continuous flow watered the dining area.

Her juices splattered on the wall, some finding their way to the table. The floor had several mini puddles and her nightwear, panties, and bra were drenched. After letting it all out, she collapsed back on the wet floor, breathing rapidly. She heaved loudly trying to catch her breath. She did not bother standing up for a while as she knew that the intense sessions had drained her of strength.

About an hour later, she dragged her body, sitting upright against a wall. Her body was hot and her vagina was burning. She spread her legs blowing air unto it with her hand. She held her head in her free hand briefly thinking of how extreme she had gone because of the pleasure. Taking her attention back to the darkroom, she knew that she had some cleaning to do even without seeing it.

By this time, she had garnered enough strength, and her breathing had returned to normal. She slowly stood up staggering a bit. Locating the electric bulb switch, she switched it on. Her eyes bulged with surprise amidst a little sting of satisfaction as she beheld the mess that the dining room had become.

Remembering Kelvin, the reason for everything, she wondered if he was asleep and if he heard any of her moans. A wry smile lit her face as she recollected how dangerously close to his face she stroked her vagina.

Having gained more strength, she walked to where what was left of her clothing lay. She picked up her nightdress watching as drops of her fluid dripped out of it. There was no way that she was going to wear that soaked dress on her body that night. She picked up her panties and bra, squeezing out the liquid from each piece of clothing.

The next thought on her mind was to clean everywhere dry. She remembered that the mop stick was inside the bathroom, meaning that she had to enter her room naked where Kelvin lay since her dress was still wet. She decided to take the risk after all she had just cum in his front. Naked with her bouncing boobs, she sharply walked to the door and yanked it opened. Another round of excitement was building inside of her but she was still quite weak to give it a thought.

She walked into the room, pausing to hear his movement. She instead heard his snore which spurred her on. With that boldness, she switched on the lights expecting to see him on the bed. She was surprised to see him sprawled on the foam below. She wondered how possible it was for him to touch her from that location later at midnight. “Won’t I get any action from him this night?” she thought.

Softly, she walked across to the bathroom, grabbing the mop stick and an empty bucket. At that moment, she remembered she needed to have a quick bath too as she felt dry patches of her cum and sweat on her naked skin. She decided to take her bath once she was done cleaning.

Kate reemerged to the room with the mop stick and bucket which she had filled to an extent with water. She glanced at Kelvin who was still snoring on his foam and walked past him straight to the dining room. Arriving at the dining, she took some time to access the ‘damage’ that she had done before starting the cleaning.

As she cleaned, her boobs bounced with every movement, and she briefly thought about stroking her nipples. She immediately erased the thought since her body was still recovering from what it went through some hours ago. She picked up her clothing, her di.l.do, and phone and exited the dining room clutching the bucket and mop too. She entered her room and dumped the wet clothing in the bin at the corner of her room where she usually kept her dirty wears, deciding to do her dirty laundry the next day.

Dropping her phone on the bed, she moved to her wardrobe with the Love Machine in hand; she tossed it into the corner of the wardrobe giving it one last look with a smile before dragging out her towel. Hanging it on her shoulder to went back to where she kept the bucket of water and mop and took it along as she entered the bathroom. She disposed of the dirty water, kept the bucket and mop in their rightful positions, and proceeded to the shower. Once the cold water touched her skin, she closed her eyes drawing energy from it.

In no time, she was done and ready for bed. As she faced her wardrobe, she thought about sleeping naked but immediately opted against it, instead, picking a light but short gown. She knew that the gown though not noticeable in the dark will be quite sheer in the daytime. She gave no further concern to it as she briefly went to switch off the lights before returning to the bed, falling heavily on it.

On the bed, after dragging the duvet to her chest, she reminisced about the activities of the day. From waking up nude in front of Kelvin to missing work for the day. Aside from that, the sexual freak o’ meter in her has increased as she came twice in her car and twice back at home. She marveled at her boldness in going completely naked while tutoring him. 

Kate had to admit to herself that she had missed the pleasure of her body. The sexual freak in her had been unearthed by a seventeen-year-old boy despite so many years without a man. She wondered if Josephine, her friend will ever know about this and what her reaction will be if she did. Nevertheless, she still needed to feel a real dick inside of her and promised herself once again to get it from Kelvin before his sojourn with her ends. 

She rolled across the bed, looking out for him where he lay. She still could not place any reason why he decided not to sleep on the bed with her. She however could not fathom if her body could still take any more action after what she had put it through. As she dozed off, her mind drowsily settled on Daniel. She fell asleep thinking about the possibility of ever seeing him again.

1 Like

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 7:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
update...

Chapter 13

It was a Saturday morning. Kate opened her eyes to the sight of the early morning sun rays. Sitting up, she yawned loudly, stretching her body. She felt much stronger and got out of bed to do her morning routine. Walking to the bathroom, she saw Kelvin still sleeping but this time quietly. She recollected that since his arrival, he had never woken up before her. She did not know whether to call it a blessing in disguise or something else.

She walked past him to the bathroom, coming out shortly. Her eyes caught her reflection on the wall mirror as she walked back into the room. Be proceeded to it, standing before it. Observing the gown she has worn the previous night, she noticed how short it was and how transparent it looked. With a light gaze, she could see her own nipples tugging the gown. Its length was just midway her thigh, and she knew that if she bent forward, it would travel up her ass revealing a generous portion.

Her body responded to the thought of Kelvin staring at her. Briefly setting her gaze on him, she knew he did not touch her in the night and felt neglected. She had decided earlier to get his dick and commence her plans using the gown. Knowing that he would be awake anytime, she turned back walking across the room to where her dirty laundry was, picking it up intending to wash it.

A few minutes later Kelvin awoke. He lazily yawned, stretching his body. He briefly looked around noticing he was alone. Recollecting that it was a Saturday, he was not expecting Kate to leave the house. He got up, walking to the bathroom. Coming back out, he exited the room to go about his morning chore.

Picking a broom, he overhead Kate’s voice as she hummed a tune from the back of the house. “She is probably doing her laundry,” he thought and started sweeping. Done with the sitting room, he moved to the dining room to sweep it. While sweeping, he noticed that the floor tiles were quite neater than he expected. He brushed the thought aside, packed the books that he had left on the dining table the previous day, and continued with his chore.

Once done, he proceeded to the bedroom and swept it too, also arranging the bed and placing his foam in the right position. When he was done cleaning all the rooms in the house, he proceeded to the bathroom to freshen up for the day. Once out he expected to see Ms. Kate in the house but still noticed her presence behind the house. Sitting on one sofa, he opted to keep himself busy with his phone while he waited for her to come inside. He was already hungry but did not want to take anything without her permission.

Moments later, Kate was through with the laundry behind the house. She entered the house through the backdoor into the kitchen immediately noticing how clean it looked. She had soaked her body with water as she washed, so she proceeded with care so as not to stain the floor tiles with her feet. She moved to the sitting room, heading for her bedroom, and ran into Kelvin who was seated on one sofa with his phone in his hand directly facing her. Kelvin looked upon noticing her presence and immediately greeted her.

His eyes dropped to her dress which was wet with water and settled on her breasts as she responded to his greeting. With the aid of the daylight, her nipples were very prominent as they thawed on the fabric. His body responded as he instinctively ran his eyes to where her vagina should be located. Kate noticed his reaction and smiled inwardly. She walked towards him making the sight clearer and just stopping a few meters in front of him. “Have you eaten?” she asked. Kelvin swallowed hard on seeing her in front of him. Briefly dropping his gaze to the floor, he replied in the negative. “Let me quickly make something for us to eat,” she said, turning around immediately.

Kelvin lifted his gaze as she turned around, fixing it on her ass. From what he saw, he could deduce that she was not wearing any panties. His dick hardened at the brief scene that played out in front of him. As she disappeared out of sight, he tried taking away his thought from what he just saw, choosing instead to conclude that she was not aware of her sheer dress.

Inside the kitchen, Kate smiled to herself. Her plans were working out earlier than expected. She was going to tease him the more before going for the catch. She moved to the fridge which was directly opposite the entrance to the kitchen. She opened it and bent over in it like she wanted to take something that was at its lowest deck. In that position, she used one hand to ensure that her gown had drawn up higher, partly exposing much of her bare bum and her vagina lips. Then she called out to Kelvin.

Kelvin heard Kate call his name from the kitchen. He rushed to the kitchen to answer her but stopped dead in his tracks at the entrance of the kitchen. Kate was bent over before him into the fridge. The tip of her gown was at the middle of her ass cheek. She looked like she was searching for something but that was not his concern. With every movement she made, her gown went higher until almost all her bum was visible. He took the sight in, noting how rounded her hips were and how big her ass cheeks looked. He also could see her vagina lips from behind as she parted her legs too while moving. He did not know whether to walk towards her or attend to the bulge in his trousers. He chose the former, trying hard to hide his bulge as he walked to her. “Yes, ma” he stammered on getting close to her. 

Kate had since noticed his presence. She knew he was standing at the entrance, staring at her ass. She feigned ignorance still acting like she was searching for something. At the same time, she ensured that every movement of hers took the gown higher up. It was when she heard him speak she straightened up a bit, her ass not still fully covered. “I am looking for the bread that I bought. I don’t know which part of the fridge I kept it” she said, feigning a worried voice. “Oh, there it is” he responded, stretching his hand directly above him to take it down. “Thank you very much” she replied, standing up straight to collect it from him.

Once he had handed it over to her, he rushed back out so that she wouldn’t see his bulge. He went straight to the bedroom, sitting on the bed. He noticed that his heart was beating faster. He had just seen the ass of his mum’s friend. He briefly closed his eyes, replaying the sight in his mind. He opened his eyes, chiding himself. “I shouldn’t be thinking of such,” he thought. Getting up, he moved to the bathroom, splashing water on himself as he cleared his mind.

Kate was done preparing the meal by the time he came back out to the sitting room. She called out to him as she carried plates of egg and bread to the dining table. She set down the plates and requested him to bring the cups of hot chocolate she had kept in the kitchen. He moved to the kitchen deciding not to look at her body as they ate. Once Kate noticed he was in the kitchen she sat down on her chair and adjusted her gown. She dragged it down her boobs a little, causing a large portion to spill out, revealing her cleavage. Remembering that it was near that same seat that she almost came in his face, her nipples grew harder and darker trying to break free from excitement.

Kelvin reemerged with two cups of hot chocolate dropping one in front of her and carrying the other one to the opposite chair, settling down into it. As he raised his face, her cleavage which was very clear in front of him greeted him. He bit hard on his bread trying to distract himself. He glimpsed her face if she was aware of her spilling breasts but she seemed ignorant, dutifully munching away. He stole some glances at the breasts, trying to measure their size with his eyes. He traced her nipples too and found them too. Each was huge, bold, and dark with one part of her left areola also visible.

Just that moment, Kate raised her face to him, causing him to immediately drop his. “So tell me, what day is your exam again?” he heard her voice ask. “It’s one week from today” he replied without raising his head. “So that means the preparations will be more intense,” she said, shaking her body lightly, bouncing her breasts. “I will give you more exercises as much as I can” she continued without waiting for a response. “Alright ma” he responded. They ate the rest of the meal in silence as Kelvin stole occasional glances at her breasts.

He finished his meal first and dropped his dishes in the kitchen, darting back to the sitting room to pick his books. He just wanted to indulge himself with anything that will give his mind a welcoming distraction from what he has just witnessed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2021
Nice one OP. Thanks for the update
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 5:23am On Jun 30, 2021
She should take the bold step . Thanks for the update
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2021
Early update...

Chapter 14

The rest of the day flew by as both engaged in their different activities. Though the day was still bright, evening came as the sun gradually withdrew. Kate decided it was time to tutor him. Her body responded with excitement as she thought of teasing him during the process. She knew that the scenes that she had created earlier in the day would still burn in his thoughts; she wanted to keep the flames on, hoping that it would cause getting what she wanted.

She had earlier changed to just a short camisole and short skirt after taking her bath. Her big breast firmly hugged the camisole, stretching it. The outline of her nipples too was visible. Still not wearing a bra or pants, she smiled reminiscing on how less frequent both clothing were becoming on her body. Getting up from her reading table where she had been busing since morning with her laptop, she walked into the sitting room to meet him.

This time, he sat on a single sofa bending down over his books that were placed on the center table which he had drawn closer to the sofa. As usual, he had his earphones in his ear, writing earnestly in his book. As Kate entered the sitting room, she paused momentarily, dragging her already short skirt a little higher. The skirt hugged her curves the more, stretching upwards as she moved.

Not minding him, she walked to the dining table, grabbing one of the dining chairs and dragging it out. Noisily, she dragged it with her to where Kelvin sat on the sofa, setting it directly opposite him across the table. She sat down carelessly, forcing the skirt upwards the more.

Kelvin was a little startled by her presence. Because of his earphones, he had not heard her enter the sitting room. He raised his face as he saw her settle into the chair directly opposite him. He swallowed hard as his gaze met her inner thigh, noticing that she was not still wearing panties. Quickly he removed his earphone and looked up at her. “Have you finished solving the exercises I gave you yesterday?” he heard her voice ask. “Yes, I have” he replied incoherently. He quickly set his eyes on her thigh again, tracing it upwards to her face. He briefly studied her face to ascertain if she was aware of her clothing. Her face looked serious as she bent to pick up his book.

Feigning inconvenience, she raised her left leg on the center table which was lower, and balanced the book on her left knee, scanning through what he wrote with a serious face. Kelvin swallowed deeply once more as the action of raising her leg had sent her skirt way higher, enticingly exposing her vagina lips fully. Lust slowly took over him as she ‘unconsciously’ widened both legs while seriously scanning through his book. He bit his lower lips as he kept his gaze on her exposed vagina, delighted with how pinkish it looked.

Kate had heard him swallow hard as she looked at his book, feigning seriousness. Her vagina was slowly becoming moist as she was getting excited. Accidentally, she widened her legs, immediately making it look like she wanted to adjust the position of the book on her knees. She was sure that he was seeing her vagina and arched her hips forward a bit.

Kelvin was lost in lust. Her sudden voice brought him back to reality. “Wow, I am impressed” she exclaimed, taking down her legs from the table and bending her body forward, continuing she said, “You got the exercises correctly. Let me still show you some other methods of solving it.” Kelvin did not know the reaction to express as her voice caught him unawares. He looked up a bit to find out if she caught him looking at her vagina but she was already bent on the book solving away. The rest of the class went faster than he had expected as he noticed her sit straight up.

“That will be it for today,” she said. “You will do the exercise I gave but first, please help me do something” she requested. “What is it ma?” he asked, not bold enough to look at her face. Besides, he had a bulge that he was trying to hide. “My car is quite dirty. Please help me wash it before it gets too dark” she pleaded. Continuing, she said, "I am already feeling tired and sleepy, if not I would have done it." "Okay," he accepted, hesitating a bit before getting up, moving to where the materials for washing the car were located.

Kate waited for him to come back out and leave the house before working on her next plan. She had noticed him trying to hide his bulge and smiled in satisfaction as she got up. Taking back the dining seat to its previous location, she came back to the sitting room and lay on the largest sofa. It was directly opposite the door leading out of the house and would be one of the first things that anybody entering the sitting room would see.

Having confirmed that he had was washing the car, she raised her skirt high up her bum, ensuring that an ample amount was on display. Clutching her camisole, she dragged it down her breasts, letting the top edge lay on her nipples. This caused more than half her breasts to spill out. Satisfied with her actions, she lay on her side on the sofa, with her back to the door exposing her bum. She feigned some snores, ensuring that they were audible enough. She wanted to make it look like her camisole and skirt slid down and up respectively as she moved in her sleep.

Almost an hour later, Kelvin was done with the car. He walked into the sitting room and was greeted with Kate’s presence. Temporarily freezing, he observed her and thought that she was already asleep as he heard some light snores. He traced her back and settled his gaze on her exposed bum. Her plan had worked as he thought that it got exposed while she moved in her sleep due to how short they were.

He got overtaken with lust as he thought of the day that he caressed it. Carefully dropping the items he held, he tiptoed to the adjacent sofa at the base of her legs and sat. He steadied his gaze on her bum as he unzipped his trouser, cradling his erect dick.

Kate had noticed his presence even though she was not facing him. She moved again in her supposed sleep further shooting out her ass. She was getting wet and sloppy as the pleasure built inside of her. With her hidden palms, she slowly dragged down her camisole, spilling out her breasts. Since she was not facing him, she had to change her position to put them in view. Muttering some incoherent words like someone heavily asleep, she lazily adjusted her position, lying face up. She then arched her legs wide apart and lay still, continuing her snores.

Kelvin went wild with lust on seeing her full breasts. They looked softer than he had envisaged. Stroking his dick faster, he looked down at her vagina which was now fully exposed courtesy of her wide-angled legs. Like someone hypnotized, he stood up, dick in hand, and moved to her. He was trying as much as possible not to touch her but he was already clouded with lust.

His will failed him as he took in the sight of the half-naked lady before him. Going down her length, he bent over in front of her vagina, looking at it. He could not control his hands as his right index finger went forward, inserting itself inside her. Kate moaned amidst a snore, immediately accompanying it with a cough. She had not expected him to go straight at her vagina, or even insert his finger. She had to follow up her moan with a cough, making it look like she was choking on her snore.

Kelvin noticed her cough and immediately withdrew his finger. He wanted to stop but desire had taken over him. He reinserted his finger causing Kate to tighten her face while he paused briefly, finger still inside of her. Not observing any movement apart from an increased snore, he started a slow thrusting process with the finger, his other hand working on his dick. As lust completely overtook him, he lost it, inserting three more fingers at the same time with his eyes closed, moaning loudly.

Kate was desperately trying to stifle her moan with more snores. She slowly opened her eyes noticing that the room was darker. She looked down but could not see his face, instead; she heard him moaning loudly. Just as she increased her snore he inserted three more fingers, causing pleasure to explode inside her. She let her hands cup her breasts as she moaning intermittently with more snores, causing an un-rhythmic sound. She moved her body forward, pushing her camisole and skirt to her belly button. Spreading her legs wider, her vagina dripped badly, as she took more of his fingers.

Just then Kelvin came into his trousers. He had been so lost in the pleasure that he had lost touch with his environment. Quickly realizing where he was, he removed his hand from her vagina and waited. He could only hear her snores but this time they were heavier. He quickly got up from where he was bent and tiptoed to where he kept the items he was with. He picked them up including his phone and dashed to the bathroom. In next to no time he was out of the bathroom all cleaned up. He hurriedly took his foam and lay it at the usual location. Still breathing fast, he lay down, plugging in his earphones and tuning the volume of the music to the highest. Scared, he forced himself to sleep.

Kate was mad with pleasure and rage. “How dare he leave her hanging again?” she asked no one in particular. She had noticed how he hastily withdrew his hand and left the sitting room. Still breathing heavily she waited, hoping that he will come back. She heard the shower run briefly and then silence. In anger, she yanked off both dresses and sat on the floor, she didn’t care if he heard her or not. She lunged at her vagina, digging in aggressively. She moaned as loud as she could, wriggling in pure pleasure. Her nipples were not left out as she bit and pinched. Screaming, she came, spreading her legs wider as her fluids shot out. With no intent to get up she lay down there, breathing heavily. “This was the second time he was leaving her hanging,” she thought. Her desire to make him pay grew.

Kate opened her eyes to the sound of the nearby catholic church’s bell. It was getting bright as she knew that morning was near. She looked around realizing that she had fallen asleep in the sitting room. She didn’t even lock the door for the night. “What if someone had broken in?” she thought. Her eyes strayed to her camisole, and she looked down at her body realizing that she was still naked. She remembered with disgust how Kelvin had left her pending again. 

Picking up the two pieces of clothing, she wore them and entered the bedroom. She found Kelvin on his foam again snoring heavily with his earphones plugged in. Glancing at his smartphone beside him, she felt the urge to grab and smash it but she quickly controlled herself. She walked to her bed to continue her sleep. “No church for me today” she soliloquized.

For the first time since he arrived, Kelvin got up from his foam to see Kate sleeping. He looked at the wall clock observing that it was already past seven. He felt guilty as he looked at Kate, thinking that she had caught him. As he turned to prepare for church, he resolved to avoid her and concentrate on his studies till the day of his departure. It was not his first Sunday there, so he decided to walk to church without her to avoid her.

Kate opened her eyes and sat up. She briefly looked at where Kelvin was supposed to lay but didn’t find him. Remembering that it was a Sunday, she wondered if he had gone to church without her which was unusual. She got up from the bed and proceeded to check all the rooms in the house but did not find him. Concluding that he had gone to church, she went to the kitchen to make herself something to eat.

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Kaycee9242(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2021
Nice one op
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 5:40pm On Jun 30, 2021
Thanks for the update! ¡!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2021
Chapter 15

For the next couple of days, Kelvin successfully avoided Kate. Apart from when they were sleeping, he always made sure that he was not in the same room with her, even if it meant standing up from his books. Anytime she called him for their usual tutorials, he always found an excuse not to attend or make it way shorter than normal. Kate had noticed Kelvin’s behavior and how he avoided her. She decided not to bother him with her antics but instead restrategize. Meanwhile, she always made sure that she kept her vagina and breasts busy either at work or home every day as her libido had greatly heightened. She was happy that she had gotten the Love Machine as a companion.

As the exams drew closer, Kate reorganized her plans. She resolved to get his dick before the exam in any way possible. She found the perfect timing two days to the exam. It was a public holiday, as such everyone was at home. As usual, Kelvin was in the sitting room focused on his books after eating breakfast. She decided to use that period to get what she wanted. First, she had to get him Hot, even if it was for a little time.

Stripping naked in the bedroom, she took out her towel like she wanted to bathe and walked inside the bathroom. Once inside, she briefly turned on the shower, letting water drench her skin, then turned it off. Taking her towel she spread it out in her front, holding it to her chest, long enough to reach her knees. She walked that way to the door, her bare bum shaking gleefully and water dripping down her body. Taking in one long breath, she ran out of the room screaming, “snake, snake, snake…” running straight at Kelvin, who became alarmed on noticing her sudden presence.

He first noticed that she was holding a towel and was wet but quickly removed his earphones as he saw her mouth move fast. Seeing that she now had his concentration, she removed the towel from the way she was holding it and held it in one hand. With this, she stood fully naked in front of him, her big breasts bouncing vigorously as she gestured to the room trying to explain.

“I saw a snake in the bathroom as I was about bathing. Please come and kill it” she hurriedly said, a look of fear plastered on her face. On hearing what he said, Kelvin jumped up, tossing his phone aside. ‘Which side is it?” he asked, cautiously approaching the bathroom. She followed him, dropping her towel on the floor, there in the sitting room. “It’s there,” she said pointing at nowhere in particular. 

Kelvin approached the bathroom door and waited, cautiously pushing it open. He stayed at the entrance, bending his body to have a look inside. Kate stayed behind him, bending her body too. She made sure that her breasts were on his back as she again pointing in no particular direction. In the seconds that they were in that position she continually rubbed her breasts on him, making her nipples harder.

He suddenly entered the bathroom, grabbing the mop stick as a weapon. She followed him giving different locations for him to search. Kelvin cautiously searched everywhere in the bathroom but could not see any supposed snake. He turned around to leave and was greeted by her naked body. She looked disheveled with fear written on her face.

Briefly, he took some time to take in her body as she was explaining what he could not understand. He noticed how well-rounded her hips were and how firm and succulent her big breasts were. For a moment he felt the urge to grab them but was called to reality by her voice. “Maybe it has gone out of the window,” she said, raising her hand to gesture, still looking frightened.

“Probably that’s where it went” he replied, dropping the mop stick and quickly walking past her. He was feeling a little tug inside his trousers. “I can’t bath inside there, I am scared,” she said, her voice sounding like she wanted to cry as they both left the room. She seemed oblivious of her unclothedness as they both arrived at the sitting room.

“I am scared” she emphasized again, holding him tightly as he sat down. His hand brushed against her breast causing his bulge to increase. She held him tighter pressing her body into his. He was losing control of his body and had to do something fast. Sighting her towel on the floor, he gently disengaged from her and hastened towards it, grabbing it and bringing it back to her.

“Thank you,” she said with a shaky voice, stretching her hand to receive it. “I don’t have any option. Let me still bathe. Hopefully, it won’t come back” she said as she got up and moved back to the bathroom not even bothering to tie the towel across her body.

Once she was out of sight, Kelvin collapsed onto the sofa. His dick was sore in his trousers, struggling to get out. Steadying his breath, he rubbed his head. “Not again” he lamented. Kate walked into the bathroom, proud of herself. She had seen his bulge and knew that he was turned on. She had to follow it up immediately.

Taking her bathe quickly, she came back out to the sitting room. This time her towel was across her chest and she held a small mat and a bottle. She met Kelvin seated in front of his book but this time he was not writing. He just stared at the book.

“Kelvin,” she called looking sad, “please can you help me massage my back?” I hit it against a wall when we were looking for the snake.” Without waiting for his reply, she spread the mat in front of her and laid face down, dropping the bottle which contained some oil beside her. She loosened her towel a little, dragging it down to her waist.

Kelvin looked down at the partly naked lady lying before him. “It’s just a massage,” he whispered to himself as he got up and moved towards her. Positioning himself before her head, he knelt down, taking the bottle of oil beside her and opening it. Pouring it generously on her unprotected, he slowly began massaging, sliding forward as his hand ran down her back. Occasionally, he stole glances at her protruded bum which was only covered with the towel. Many times while sliding downwards, his crotch touched her head, making his dick increase in size. He had spent just a few minutes on her back when he heard her say softly, “My legs, please massage it too.” Kate had felt his crotch touch her head many times and her body responded with each touch. Her vagina was already moist as she needed to feel him more.

Heeding her request, he proceeded to her legs to do as instructed. Spreading them a little wider, he knelt in between them, pouring more oil on the legs. Running his hands upwards, he watched his fingers shift the towel higher. Pleasure took over him as he saw her vagina lips. Lacking any more restraint, his hands went up further, exposing more of her bum. As he slid back down, his thumbs dug into her exposed ass crack, running down and grazing her vagina lips, causing her to instinctively spread her legs wider. Knowing that she was not looking at him, he freed his dick, using his free hand to stroke it, as he was quickly losing himself to pleasure. Moving upward once more, his hand shifted the towel away from her bum, resting it just above her waist. He paused immediately expecting a negative response.

Getting none, he grabbed her soft ass, eagerly massaging every inch and ensuring that his thumbs always dug into her ass crack. Moving downwards again, his hands touched the entrance of her pussy and without thinking twice, he let one finger slide in, closing his eyes as the pleasure hit him. With no restraint, he inserted two more fingers, sliding them in and out slowly. 

Kate’s body was responding to every of his touch. As he slid his fingers in and out of her wet vagina, she moaned, raising her bum higher and spreading her legs wider. Kelvin continued slipping his fingers in and out, slowly increasing their speed. As he inserted his fifth finger, she moaned louder, slowly getting up to her knees to accommodate them. She continued adjusting her body till she was doggy-bent in front of him, bum in the air, legs wide apart and his fingers inside of her speedily thrusting in and out. In that position, both moaned loudly, lost in pleasure.

Wanting it faster, she suddenly turned, eyes still closed, lifting one of her legs over his hand as she sat facing him. Ensuring that his fingers were still inside of her, she grabbed the hand with her two hands and thrust it deeper, increasing the speed of its movement. She screamed as the speed of his hand sent her wild with pleasure. Briefly opening her eyes, she caught sight of his erect dick and stretched herself towards him. Kelvin felt her movements but was too lost to even open his eyes. He was only brought back to his environment as he felt himself fall backward.

Kate immediately jumped on him after pushing him, positioning her inner thigh on his face. She ensured that her vagina was on his mouth as she wriggled her body to the feel of his tongue. Kelvin’s hands moved up, grabbing the ass that was on his face and pushing it downwards, meeting her vagina with his mouth. He sucked hungrily, occasionally biting and licking. As the streams of pleasure flowed uncontrollably through her body, she fell forward, grabbing his dick. 

While he chewed and licked on one end, she gobbled up his full length on the other end, choking intermittently, her drool settling on his balls. Their constant moans filled the sitting room as both worked hungrily, drenched in sweat.

Kate felt herself about to cum and got up from him, panting. She squatted on top of him and took his dick in her hand. Stroking it briefly, she guided it to the entrance of her vagina as Kelvin threw his legs wider to give her more room. Lowering herself unto it, her vagina muscles clasped it tightly, sending torrents of pleasure exploding in her brain. As she dropped to its base, she rolled her eyes and bent her head backward. Shaking violently, she screamed “Kelvin!!!” 

THE END
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by Jhaydeen: 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks guys for tagging along and to those who purchased it, I am grateful. Mor interesting stories coming soon

2 Likes

Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by sulorog(m): 5:53pm On Jul 01, 2021
Thanks OP, u are good. May God Almighty give u more grace for excellent. Thanks again!!!!!
Re: My Friend's Son (18+) by aprilwise(m): 7:41pm On Jul 01, 2021
I never anticipate the end ., hope it has part 2

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

As E Dey Happen (pidgin Tory Wey Sweet Wella) / Meaning Of African Poetry. / 5 Ways To Earn Money As A Writer In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 179
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.