Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,582 members, 7,941,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 08:21 PM

BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport (14351 Views)

INEC Press Release On Reported Registration Issues At Catholic Church In Lagos / Fashola Blasts Nigerians Over Infrastructure Abuse / Southeast Governors Meet Buhari Wednesday Over Infrastructure, Other Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by chaloskyx: 7:01am On Jun 21, 2021
ONE NIGERIA ONE NIGERIA SEE HOW YOU ARE DISGRACING YOURSELVES ORDINARY AIRPORT EQUIPMENT YOU WITH ALL YOUR 36 STATES CANNOT THINK AMONG YOURSELVES AND PROVIDE FOR YOUR PEOPLE AGAIN
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by JesseJo: 7:16am On Jun 21, 2021
esnbrutality:
Package 2 loading...

Make the Lagos Airport unattractive or cripple Flights...and direct them to Only Abuja and other designated zones.

This i believe is another subtle but effective way of putting the mouth of the suffersticated zombies in-check.

TINUBU will not use MM2 to Jakpa when they come for him this time...and all Land borders will be effectively monitored...UNA MUST LEARN BY FORCE!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Zombies........ the Fulani Government is ready to BITE!!

Sick mind

1 Like

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Kingcalls: 7:17am On Jun 21, 2021
And some people are comparing lagos to miami ....thats a very dumb tot

1 Like

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Kingcalls: 7:18am On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:
Continue having sleepless night over Tinubu matter.

Only lost fools support tinubu
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by BigDawsNet: 7:50am On Jun 21, 2021
It's has been happening for years

I remember wen I still dey stay for my folks house close to the airport...

You see the Airbus approaching to landing blinking a Red light on it's wing

I once asked a neighbor pilot who lives opposite my house the meaning of the red blinking light..

He said...they know the engines are running and the landing area is unsafe.
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by esnbrutality: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2021
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

JesseJo:

Sick mind
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by esnbrutality: 8:33am On Jun 21, 2021
JagaFoolish is a hero to shallow minded and tribalistic bigoted zombies......are you a zombie?? grin grin grin grin grin

Atiwaye:
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 21, 2021
But on a serious note that lagos aiport is overall shitty. Having stayed in Abuja and being so used to the airport there, I wasn't impressed a bit on my first visit to Lagos airport when i went to pick my dad sometime last year. I no even fit describe the nonsense called international airport undecided

1 Like

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Nobody: 8:56am On Jun 21, 2021
Kingcalls:
And some people are comparing lagos to miami ....thats a very dumb tot
Wtf.. that's lower than dumb. Lagos to Miami? They must be high on fish shit grin grin

1 Like

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Boudiccao: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2021
Yet Biafra maintained their runway lights at the height of the civil war even after Nigerian planes bombarded the runway.
Nigeria is a total joke!
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Femeto: 9:19am On Jun 21, 2021
Very Bad airport. FAAN and Sirika are just theives. Its either they have bad landing instruments, no lights on the runway or bad runway. Is there even light on the air port road they collect over 200million from toll gate monthly? Now go to the road on the busiest cargo airport in Nigeria. Port holes be like 200. Its a bumpy ride with trucks surrounding your car.
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Femeto: 9:21am On Jun 21, 2021
dairykidd:
But on a serious note that lagos aiport is overall shitty. Having stayed in Abuja and being so used to the airport there, I wasn't impressed a bit on my first visit to Lagos airport when i went to pick my dad sometime last year. I no even fit describe the nonsense called international airport undecided
Some hoodlums are even monitoring your car if you mistakenly park it.

1 Like

Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by tonyashburton: 11:10am On Jun 21, 2021
Ọpọnu rà dá rà dá.*spits*
esnbrutality:
Package 2 loading...

Make the Lagos Airport unattractive or cripple Flights...and direct them to Only Abuja and other designated zones.

This i believe is another subtle but effective way of putting the mouth of the suffersticated zombies in-check.

TINUBU will not use MM2 to Jakpa when they come for him this time...and all Land borders will be effectively monitored...UNA MUST LEARN BY FORCE!! wink wink wink wink wink wink

Zombies........ the Fulani Government is ready to BITE!!
Re: BA Diverts Flights To Abuja Over ‘infrastructure Issues’ At Lagos Airport by Elvisgolden: 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
Atiwaye:

Hope you can back up this accusation with facts......cos na only hash tag pple go raise or your head ooooh.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bbc, Olusosun And Nigerian Middle Class Hypocrisy / Nobody Gives Me Credit For Conducting Nigeria’s Freest Election – IBB / Names Of 27 New Commissioners In Abia And Their Portfolios

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.