Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,115 members, 7,899,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 12:45 AM

Does The Smok Thinner Deliver The Most Smooth Flavor Than Suorin Air Plus? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Does The Smok Thinner Deliver The Most Smooth Flavor Than Suorin Air Plus? (609 Views)

Suorin Air Mod Pod - Your Cyborg Style Vape Kit / Man Insists Wife Must Deliver At Home, Locks Her Up As She Bled To Death (photos / My Right Leg Is Shorter, Weaker And Thinner Than The Left Leg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does The Smok Thinner Deliver The Most Smooth Flavor Than Suorin Air Plus? by uoocevape: 1:05am On Jun 21, 2021
The Smok Thiner Kit does remind me of something, yes the Suorin Air Plus. which one will bring a smoother flavor?

Smok Thiner Kit Features:

Slim & portable design
750mAh built-in battery
Max 25W Adjustable Power
Meshed coil for smooth flavor
4ml e-liquid capacity with a non-detachable 0.8ohm meshed coil
0.69inch OLED display
The plug-and-play system simplifies the pod replacement.

Does the Smok Thinner deliver the most smooth flavor than suorin air plus?

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Control The Sugar Level In My Blood. / How I Suffered After Intake Of Ogogoro / Computer Babies: The End Of Human Child Birth Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.