Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,358 members, 7,950,752 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:05 PM

Ever Done Dropshipping With A Nigerian Company? Kindly Share Your Experience. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Ever Done Dropshipping With A Nigerian Company? Kindly Share Your Experience. (337 Views)

Have You Been Crypto Scammed. Share Your Experience And Learn How To Detect One / Kindly Share Your Experience With Imarketslive / Earn $1000 Within 3days With Dropshipping With No START UP CAPITAL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Done Dropshipping With A Nigerian Company? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AlexiProof: 7:41am On Jun 21, 2021
Hey guys,

I am looking to join a Nigerian company that promises to allow me own and operate a fully-stocked online store with zero investment. According to them, I can choose the category of products I wish to market and sell, and I can set my own commissions for every product.

Has anyone experienced working in this format with a Nigerian company? If yes, what are the prospects? What was your success rate like?

Help a brother, please. Thanks.
mukina2, dominique
Re: Ever Done Dropshipping With A Nigerian Company? Kindly Share Your Experience. by incometrader(m): 7:19am On Jun 22, 2021
I have heard about some of these local dropshipping companies and it makes sense to me, instead of buying from China and waiting for weeks to get the product, I will prefer to do dropshipping with a Nigerian company if they are legit and the business of profitable.
Fully stocked online store.. does that mean they will build a website for me? Where will I get the product that I'll sell?
Re: Ever Done Dropshipping With A Nigerian Company? Kindly Share Your Experience. by AlexiProof: 9:58am On Jun 23, 2021
@incometrader

Well, they are proposing to set up a dedicated online store form me and stock it up with products that have been sourced from local vendors.

There's really nothing to lose there (since I am not paying a dime) except my time and effort. I'm just hoping that I can find someone who has been there done that to know if it is worth it, and if at all, possibly get some strategies on how to make the most of it.

(1) (Reply)

BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, BITCOIN, PERFECTMONEY ETC AT EASE - Success Is Now Ventures / SEVERAL Units Of 30tons Trucks For Hire. NEEDED / Merit Circle Token (MC) To Be Listed On Binance By 8am Today, Grab It Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.