Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,507 members, 7,885,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:07 AM

It Seems Bandit And Fulani Herdsmen Are The Most Favoured Citizens In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems Bandit And Fulani Herdsmen Are The Most Favoured Citizens In Nigeria (216 Views)

Tinubu: I Chose Kano To Prove That Yoruba And Fulani Are One / Samuel Ortom: 'Fulani Herdsmen Are Planning To Kidnap And Kill Me' / Danjuma And Ishaku In US; Insist Fulani Herdsmen Are Killing Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

It Seems Bandit And Fulani Herdsmen Are The Most Favoured Citizens In Nigeria by Studio247: 10:15am On Jun 21, 2021
I wonder
Why everything works upside down in this country?

I feel the most favoured people in this country are those who cos havoc everywhere and in return they tell is unknown gun men
Let look at it this way.
it is ok for bandit to kill
It is ok for Fulani herdsmen to kidnap , rape, and kill
It is ok for political office holders to loot
but never ok For people to protest bad leadership, insucurity or even propose break up of the country.

Bandit and Fulani herdsmen are the most favoured citizens in this country cos they are living the life of their dream

They Kidnap an kill at will
yet nobody is stopping them
How many of them can you see in police detention ?

What law has government put in place place to stop them

Will there ever be justic for those who were forcefully killed?

Believe it or not every unknown gun man is well known

Same with those kidnapping and killing people .

If religion is the biggest problem here why not allow the separation of this country so that everyone will be happy.

It is obvious that many people are comfortable with the mass killings going on in the north.

How much longer can we take this ?
Re: It Seems Bandit And Fulani Herdsmen Are The Most Favoured Citizens In Nigeria by donbachi(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2021
1st class citizens.

(1) (Reply)

Video: You're A Natural Leader,kogi Has Remained Peaceful- Ooni To Yahaya Bello / Ever Heard Of The Wife Of A Head Of State/president Pregnant While In Office? / How To Resurrect Buried Prosperity Through Sustainable Mining ― Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.