Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,930 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:46 AM

Recommend A Car To Buy - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Recommend A Car To Buy (2473 Views)

Watch BMW's Car-To-Car Refueling During M5 8Hr Drift Setting 2 New World Records / Lady Buys A New Car To Celebrate Her 24th Birthday (Photos) / Man Fined For Strapping Car To A Hot Air Balloon & Flying It 98ft Over The City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Recommend A Car To Buy by abeloureal(m): 11:30am On Jun 21, 2021
Hello Guys,

Please I need your help on cars
I stay in Lagos and I want to buy my first car next year (early next year).

I have a good taste for cars and since it’s my first I’ll need help and nairaland has always helped me one time or more.

My budget is around 2.5 million or at most 3 million. Please what car would you recommend? Why? And what is the price range?

Common cars I love are Venza, ES 350 (Lexus), Some Hydia I don’t know their names
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Grupo(m): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
abeloureal:
Hello Guys,

I have a good taste for cars and since it’s my first I’ll need help and nairaland has always helped me one time or more.

My budget is around 2.5 million or at most 3 million.
Please what car would you recommend? Why? And what is the price range?

Common cars I love are Venza, ES 350 (Lexus), Some Hydia I don’t know their names

You have a good taste for cars but unfortunately, your budget doesn't have the same tastes as you.

Just buy 2007 Toyota corolla or Honda civic and continue to save up until your budget matches your taste.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by kernniejay(m): 2:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Grupo:

You have a good taste for cars but unfortunately, your budget doesn't have the same tastes as you.

Just buy 2007 Toyota corolla or Honda civic and continue to save up until your budget matches your taste.
Are you saying he can not buy cars that are better than 07 Corolla or Civic with a budget of 2.5m - 3m?

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by 2shaw: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
3m. Acura mdx 07,honda pilot 09,ml 350 3.3m,camry sport se 2.8,corolla se 2010 3m,lexus es 300 06 2.7m
Lexus rx 330 3.5m with many abeg, crv 08 09 Sara, lexus IS 250 2006 3m on the dot
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by dicksonadams(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Grupo post=102945469]

Just buy 2007 Toyota corolla or Honda civic and continue to save up until your budget matches your taste. [/quote
Try accord evil spirit

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 6:12pm On Jun 21, 2021
With dah budget,u can get Lexus ES330,Infinity G37S,2011 Toyota Camry XLE V6,Acura MDX,2011 Honda accord EXL V6,Nissan Maxima,2007 Avalon,2008 Nissan Altima,2007 Acura TL,Benz C230

All the above are V6 and you can get it toks

My two cents

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Dozieson(m): 6:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
2shaw:
3m. Acura mdx 07,honda pilot 09,ml 350 3.3m,camry sport se 2.8,corolla se 2010 3m,lexus es 300 06 2.7m
Lexus rx 330 3.5m with many abeg, crv 08 09 Sara, lexus IS 250 2006 3m on the dot
Toks or Nigeria use?
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Dozieson(m): 6:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
AstroG:
With dah budget,u can get Lexus ES330,Infinity G37S,2011 Toyota Camry XLE V6,Acura MDX,2011 Honda accord EXL V6,Nissan Maxima,2007 Avalon,2008 Nissan Altima,2007 Acura TL,Benz C230

All the above are V6 and you can get it toks

Gbam!

My two cents
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by yesloaded: 7:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
abeloureal:
Hello Guys,

My budget is around 2.5 million or at most 3 million. Please what car would you recommend? Why? And what is the price range?

Go for ES 330 cos that's what fits your budget and interior ain't that bad either basic or full option is ok

Your budget can't get venza or es350 except you want to buy naija used

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
yesloaded:

Go for ES 330 cos that's what fits your budget and interior ain't that bad either basic or full option is ok

Your budget can't get venza or es350 except you want to buy naija used

Are you saying that ES330 is better than Maxima or Avalon?
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by yesloaded: 10:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
AstroG:

Are you saying that ES330 is better than Maxima or Avalon?

Es 330 is ok

I use one presently

I've used more than 1 Toyota in the past

Not saying Toyota is bad but I think Lexus can give you some luxury at moderate price
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 11:15pm On Jun 21, 2021
yesloaded:

Es 330 is ok

I use one presently

I've used more than 1 Toyota in the past

Not saying Toyota is bad but I think Lexus can give you some luxury at moderate price

Do you knw that 2009 Maxima has more power and luxury than ES330?
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by dicksonadams(m): 5:30am On Jun 22, 2021
AstroG:

and more problems?

4 Likes

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by 2shaw: 6:13am On Jun 22, 2021
Stfu. Which maxima. Maxima of 169hp 4plugs .nissan cars are last and so uninspiring
AstroG:

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 6:51am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
Stfu. Which maxima. Maxima of 169hp 4plugs .nissan cars are last and so uninspiring

Lemme burst ur bubbles,Nissian maxima has never had an i4 Engine,rather all there engines are V6 and they even have Nissan Maxima Turbo. Maybe ur talking abt Altima

Google is not ur Enemy, use it
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 6:52am On Jun 22, 2021
dicksonadams:
and more problems?

All cars have their own unique problems,no car has it all. It just depends on ur maintenance ability

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by 2shaw: 6:53am On Jun 22, 2021
No safety measures. The car is trash and worse off than lexus IS if it gets involved in an accident. Its a worthless car with no resale value .nor be the same car kill dagrin.
Abegi
AstroG:

Lemme burst ur bubbles,Nissian maxima has never had an i4 Engine,rather all there engines are V6 and they even have Nissan Maxima Turbo. Maybe ur talking abt Altima

Google is not ur Enemy, use it

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 7:01am On Jun 22, 2021
2shaw:
No safety measures. The car is trash and worse off than lexus IS if it gets involved in an accident. Its a worthless car with no resale value .nor be the same car kill dagrin.
Abegi

Even the new Electric Tesla car that was manufactured killed some many pipo last month or two,so its not abt safety. Who go Die,go Die no matter wetin him do.

Do u knw that maximas have more drive,power and torgue than the camrys??
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by AstroG: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2021
Toyota's just be producing cars with dull nature,all their cars even the Lexus branch are all overpriced.

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by abeloureal(m): 7:59am On Jun 22, 2021
What’s your view point on IS 250? Heard they are more expensive than their ES counterparts?

Thank you all for all your time I really appreciate. I know more clues will come soon
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by yesloaded: 8:17am On Jun 22, 2021
AstroG:

I'm not sure if his budget can buy maxima 2009

Besides, I've not used maxima n I no be mechanic o

I only suggest car that I think can fit his budget
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by yesloaded: 8:18am On Jun 22, 2021
abeloureal:
What’s your view point on IS 250? Heard they are more expensive than their ES counterparts?

Thank you all for all your time I really appreciate. I know more clues will come soon

Forget it
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by mojounited(m): 5:38pm On Jun 26, 2021
abeloureal:
Hello Guys,

I'm in this same shoe right now, albeit not my first. A very good recommendation from well experienced car owners and dealers will be helpful ��
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Gbajure(m): 6:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Toyota is good but generally tasteless. But the parts and mechanics are everywhere. But parts are not cheap relative to say Honda.

I think value for money, Hyundai cars are presently the best. Elantra is good, same for Accent. And the interior is excellent. Features like rain and light sensor, USB port, alloy rims, powered mirror comes are standard but are added on Toyota and VWs

3 Likes

Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Sniper4real(m): 5:21am On Jun 27, 2021
abeloureal:
Hello Guys,

I'll deliver it to you

Lexus Es 350 2007. 4.4m,
Lexus Es 330 2003. 2.5m,
Honda crosstour(accord). 3.5m, Lexus es350 2008. 4.5m

Check here for their pictures

https://www.nairaland.com/remember1313
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by RZArecta(m): 6:40am On Jun 27, 2021
With that budget, you'll get a very neat toks Honda Accord at current market prices with nothing to worry about just run a vin check and get a qualified mechanic for pre-purchase inspection before payment here. If you need high ground clearance, reliability and ruggedness then you can consider the Volvo XC90
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Elsueno: 9:39am On Jun 27, 2021
From ur personality, I think a Honda civic might be a good option
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by Abbeylincson(m): 10:18am On Jul 26, 2021
Just buy Tipper and Agbegilodo and thank me later
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by yak(m): 10:34pm On Aug 09, 2021
Grupo:

Is 2006 Honda Civic a good car?
Re: Recommend A Car To Buy by dicksonadams(m): 8:10pm On Mar 10, 2023
yak:

Is 2006 Honda Civic a good car?
yes

(1) (Reply)

Automatic Gearbox Professional Tech In Abuja. / V.I.O Check Point: What Do They Ask Motorists For? / Who Can Clear Me Out On Wheel Balancing And Alignment....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.