Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,873 members, 7,883,058 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 10:30 PM

"I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists (20890 Views)

Attacks In South-west Will End Soon, I’ll Bring Back Yoruba Nation - Igboho / Things Will Be Harder Than Before, President Buhari Warns Govs, Leaders / I’ll Bring Nigerian Medical Professionals Abroad Back Home – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by kenzysmith: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Oga we don here shall

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Cooladex(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by DropsMic(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Smh
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by RonJeremy: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Interesting how Bubu is always represented by someone else. The most useless President on earth, which is why he can only govern a Zoo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by swissobed: 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Talk is not cheap self
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by CsRockefeller(m): 3:28pm On Jun 21, 2021
Okoroacha!! You still want to take away our Esiewu?? angry

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Ojemedad: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Will you keep kwayet Buhari

Two years left he is still making campaign promises

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Odinaka00(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
Before you became the President, you were crying like a baby each time you lost. Now that Tinubu succeeded in convincing Nigerians to vote for you, you are now acting like a mini god. Na your Fulani terrorists go suffer am after you leave power, keep treating those that want freedom as terrorists while Boko haram and Fulani herdsmen are being pampered. Power go change one day. It’s only in Nigeria that those who don’t want to remain in Nigeria are called terrorists

2 Likes

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Ategberoson(m): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
craze talk in fela's voice

May Buhari brain continue to damaged till he shit on his body unconsciously, maybe by then those kitchen cabinet will be running from him hence no mental support to embrace his stupidity

dirty and stupid Grandpa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by timagentms: 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sai Baba, trample the criminals to death.

Which of the criminal?

2 Likes

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by aiyk02(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Killer herdsmen nko?

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Investorlex(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Well,fixing your kinsmen would be better

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by directoroluwole: 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Buhari just dey get mouth for abj
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by samwillyco1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
grin grin grin
He is no longer fighting corruption but secessionist, Confused people

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by velocity25(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mr Lifeless is talking

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Kinzo0917(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
The way buhari pronounce "Aware" is just too funny �.president bubu is too hausalic if there is any word like that. I love listening to baba bu due to d way he sounds. Mr za oza room
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by od501: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/ill-bring-you-to-book-buhari-warns-terrorists-secessionists/

This man keeps proving his stupidity and cluelessness every ticking seconds. Somebody should please advise him that secessionists are not terrorists, secession is a normal democratic process. Somebody should let them know plzzz...cos his shame is shaming me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by dallasi: 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
BKayy:
Which book?
Can you read?

IPOB Like A Dot In A Circle, Has Nowhere To Go - PMB
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Akalia(m): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Figurehead talking. Your days are numbered. Yes, both you and your bitch ass cabinet.

2 Likes

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by TempUser: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
I thought he said he'd bring them a book lol.

grin
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by slowice(m): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Iffa tear dis ode slap he go die.... Nonsense
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by nograv: 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Yeah yeah audio president..

empty barrel making noise..

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by NewDawn2O21: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2021
Obalatule:
As usual No mention of his murderous herdsmen relatives threatening indigenous populations all over the nation
but he mentioned terrorist which no doubts include the fulani herdsmen and Ipob terrorists
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by NewDawn2O21: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akalia:
Figurehead talking. Your days are numbered. Yes, both you and your bitch ass cabinet.
my wahala Na that foolish rubber stamp dolt that calls himself Senate president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Praxis758: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lifelessness can never have a weighty impact

1 Like

Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Brushstrokes20: 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Usual bullocks for brainless buffoons!

The nepotic vegetable is Nigeria's WORST blunder.
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/ill-bring-you-to-book-buhari-warns-terrorists-secessionists/

He means the secessionists.

Terrorists will surrender, repent and be rewarded handsomely, until they're ready to go back to work.
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2021
School pupils are been kidnapped and killed in the North by the very criminal gangs you are enabling. Who is this man fooling?
Re: "I’ll Bring You To Book" - Buhari Warns Terrorists, Secessionists by Akalia(m): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
NewDawn2O21:
my wahala Na that foolish rubber stamp dolt that calls himself Senate president
Ah swear down. He's a political puppet of the highest order.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Recovers Streets Converted To Market, Demolishes 150 Illegal Structures / Shell-nigeria Shuts Down TNP Carrying Bonny Light / Tinubu Arrives In Kano Ahead Of APC Presidential Rally Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.