Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,358 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:58 AM

I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women (4571 Views)

My Poor Communication Ability Is Killing My Relationship With Girls / Don't Play With Girls / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by FreeSpirited: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Girls as a whole are complicated, I no longer stay in Nigeria so I know what am saying.

They are trying to break me, cause lately am nursing that feelings in my heart that with the way my life is going I might not get married.

It's just d way it is
If I were in your shoes, the first thing I will try to understand is trying to know if I'm really not the cause of the repulsion from woman... Sometimes, a guy can easily repel or irritate ladies unknowingly through certain odd social skills, hygeine, dressing, manner of conversation or attitude...If those is not the case then check your dating game, ur dating skill.... there's nothing bad to read books about dating game and all...
So I believe u should turn the search light on ursef first,,, before probably going spiritual..
Spiritual side of life real...we are not here alone..believe me
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by DAramis: 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lastly, if you are handsome, most women would only want you as boyfriend or someone to use as showoff to friends. Try and define your relationship with them. If you don't want, any sexual relationship with a particular girl, there is no need getting close to her when that is exactly what she had intention of while approaching you (vice versa).

In summary, bro, you have no issue. Keep working hard and earn a living. You would meet the girl of your dream when you least expect it.

NB: Some of the points listed especially with the gossip own is based on experience. Never underestimate the height people would go to say untrue things about you to a girl you fancy.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Herrick: 8:20pm On Jun 21, 2021
Its spirit wife, na their way,Go seek the face of God.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by DAramis: 8:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
Herrick:
Its spirit wife, na their way,Go seek the face of God.
Really? shocked

Can you explain more on this?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Sorry...

But it's very confusing. I don't believe in witches or all those spiritual things, but I can't seem to know the reason y for absolutely no reason at all I have never really dated any girl in my life.

How old are you?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Girls as a whole are complicated, I no longer stay in Nigeria so I know what am saying.

They are trying to break me, cause lately am nursing that feelings in my heart that with the way my life is going I might not get married.

It's just d way it is

Marriage right now is meant for weak men. Don't let anybody guilt trip you into it. Getting married is one of the biggest mistake any man can make right now

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
azraeljaheel:

grin grin

That girl really did you strong thing

I won't curse her, I'd just pray for her to connect with you and ask for forgiveness so you know all girls ain't the same...

I know if you have sisters you won't dare call them hoes

I have sisters who are married with children and based outside the zoo. The girls in Naija right now, 90% of them are useless in the sense that, they have extremely pussy mileage and they have nothing to offer except some with good sexual energy.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Makaveli217(m): 9:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
I wonder Why a grown ass man will be depressed because a girl refused to talk to him, what are men turning into? Weaklings, or will I call them bitches cause they all bitch about women, can't you guys do without ladies for once, at least have some respect for yourselfs, you guys talk about women like its your only goal in life, to sleep with anything sleepable.

4 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 21, 2021
Makaveli217:
I wonder Why a grown ass man will be depressed because a girl refused to talk to him, what are men turning into? Weaklings, or will I call them bitches cause they all bitch about women, can't you guys do without ladies for once, at least have some respect for yourselfs, you guys talk about women like its your only goal in life, to sleep with anything sleepable.

You are 100% correct. Most of them you see on nairaland romance section, creating threads about women are very empty with no ambition. Soapy done blind them

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by fineberry(m): 9:18pm On Jun 21, 2021
At op I know your type, no doubt you're a nice person that goes out of his ways to always treat people nicely ( especially ladies) ... But people like you always end up been use and dump "that's just the bitter truth bruh"

The thing is, the more you treat people nonchantly, offhandedly with less importance, the more they grave and want to know the kind of person that you are.

The more you respect, the less you're respected. The more you show care, the less you're cared for. The more you grave for attention, the less attention is giving to you. Bro I can go on and on. Its well.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by TripleAR(m): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2021
Coldie:

Am trying my best, me once I close that door I don't know how to open it o. It might become forever. That's y I try to prevent it.

I know people that we haven't spoken since primary 6 till today for this same reason, till today I don't know what happened
You are just like me,for this same reason i almost said i won't have any friends again,they are so annoying

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Savedday: 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Makaveli217(m): 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2021
michaelpop50:

You are 100% correct. Most of them you see on nairaland romance section, creating threads about women are very empty with no ambition. Soapy done blind them

I just weak for guys of nowadays, they give so much attention to girls, that why they are not respected, you'll see guys brag about having and sleeping with lots of girls like its some kind of achievement.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by MikeofKd(m): 10:37pm On Jun 21, 2021
I would have said spiritual wife ,but ion believe in that crap ,it's when you leave this country you would understand that a black man's mentality is usually retarded angry now I think you're doing something wrong with em girls, probably giving them too much attention , darz why when a girl chases a guy the love is sweeter tongue tbh ,let em chase you.

Try to act like you've got options whenever your talking to them ,like probably bring up another girls topic when you're with one ,make sure she gets jealous and watch and see . If dis doesn't work then you've probably got an habbit they dislike find it and fix it cool
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 22, 2021
DAramis:
Lastly, if you are handsome, most women would only want you as boyfriend or someone to use as showoff to friends. Try and define your relationship with them. If you don't want, any sexual relationship with a particular girl, there is no need getting close to her when that is exactly what she had intention of while approaching you (vice versa).

In summary, bro, you have no issue. Keep working hard and earn a living. You would meet the girl of your dream when you least expect it.

NB: The points listed especially with the gossip own is based on my experience. Never underestimate the height people would go to say untrue things about you to a girl you fancy.
This is right op, my life is going exactly how yours is also, and the point here is my observation.
I never mind, because I never even like unserious people, infact I have vow never to be as close as even a friend with anything feminine, they will only drag you down with their selfishness.

2 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 3:10am On Jun 22, 2021
One last thing coldie.

I think the best way to go about this is to look for women that are equally ambituos, those who knows how to get what they need with their brain not those that believe in their pussy as their only asset, they will destroy you.

My ideal woman and best artist remains ariana grande, I doubt anyone can tag her an harlot.
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by koladata(m): 5:22am On Jun 22, 2021
why are you being pained over a friend that doesn't want to be your friend, find a male friend , why are you keeping a female friend in the first place. get a girlfriend or get a male friend. if you love her tell her your intention from the onset. Some guys needs proper sex education and psychology test to help them detect where they belong. Be friend with your fellow man. are you a woman?

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Stewart883(m): 5:31am On Jun 22, 2021
Coldie:

Sorry...

But it's very confusing. I don't believe in witches or all those spiritual things, but I can't seem to know the reason y for absolutely no reason at all I have never really dated any girl in my life.

How old are u? Are u still in your early 20s?
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
Stewart883:

How old are u? Are u still in your early 20s?
No
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 10:29am On Jun 22, 2021
koladata:
why are you being pained over a friend that doesn't want to be your friend, find a male friend , why are you keeping a female friend in the first place. get a girlfriend or get a male friend. if you love her tell her your intention from the onset. Some guys needs proper sex education and psychology test to help them detect where they belong. Be friend with your fellow man. are you a woman?
It's not about that, it's just that it happens all the time
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 10:31am On Jun 22, 2021
michaelpop50:

Wetin dae worry
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 10:36am On Jun 22, 2021
fineberry:
At op I know your type, no doubt you're a nice person that goes out of his ways to always treat people nicely ( especially ladies) ... But people like you always end up been use and dump "that's just the bitter truth bruh"

The thing is, the more you treat people nonchantly, offhandedly with less importance, the more they grave and want to know the kind of person that you are.

The more you respect, the less you're respected. The more you show care, the less you're cared for. The more you grave for attention, the less attention is giving to you. Bro I can go on and on. Its well.
Swears.

I am that kind of person, but after I moved to a new environment I just try to be friends with everyone, just to build my network.

Now it's beginning to back fire, the most annoying thing I ever heard in my life that almost lead to a confrontation between me and a guy some days ago.

Me being me, I always buy this guy beers when visiting him, I always try to at least accommodate his flaws. This guy even bottle water he has never gotten for me before.

We were in a group bus going to work normal staff talk, dz same guy open mouth look me finish say I stingy. I bring matter up ask him if he has bought me chewing gum before, the guy can't defend himself, next thing I see the guy start to keep face for me.

That was the last straw to me trying to please people, I have made up my mind to face front.

Anybody that mistakenly or jokingly talks or says any rubbish to me I am not sure I would hold back saying my mind

3 Likes

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by sunshineV(f): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2021
azraeljaheel:

What you see all naija girls as first??

Cheap??
his type like ss2 girls. girls u can boss around anyhow
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by bigpicture001: 11:51am On Jun 22, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

The Hausas have a proverb that says, 'there is no use in training a blind horse'.

Your female friends see you as a blind horse because you brozone yourself by yourself.
So while you keep playing brother and Mr.Nice Guy to them they are out on the streets hunting for a real man who is willing and ready to spread their legs apart and whip them with his preek.

Very very true...ladies respect only relationships...they can't cope with male friends. They are created for sex purpose..if u dont go that direction..they will curve u

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Bigfish121(m): 1:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Same issue I am currently facing with a neighbour just because I come Bleep one girl for my house this girl nor gree talk to me again. But as a guy man,I nor send ooo.if you nor talk to me,I nor go talk to you nah so my life be.most of the time I tell my guys to keep male friends because Nigeria girls mata get as e b.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Hungrychicken(m): 2:24pm On Jun 22, 2021
These days friendship na how you dress, how much money you get, whether you fine or not, how many likes you get on your dp etc. If not, even ya fellow guy go bone face for you. Inside life!

For the gal dem, just try switch your personality. If you dey too nice, try reduce am.
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by larryking540: 3:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
Bigfish121:
Same issue I am currently facing with a neighbour just because I come Bleep one girl for my house this girl nor gree talk to me again. But as a guy man,I nor send ooo.if you nor talk to me,I nor go talk to you nah so my life be.most of the time I tell my guys to keep male friends because Nigeria girls mata get as e b.

it's not nigeria girls syndrome,it's female in general,,
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
Op same thing usually happens in my love life,but i know the scret,know it today, "we are gentle guys"most Nigerian girls don't really fancy gentle guys,they mistake us as a weakling, know this today and have rest of mind,seach for a lady that cherish gentle guys,you will find one but maybe long.shalom!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by fineberry(m): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldie:

Swears.

I am that kind of person, but after I moved to a new environment I just try to be friends with everyone, just to build my network.

Now it's beginning to back fire, the most annoying thing I ever heard in my life that almost lead to a confrontation between me and a guy some days ago.

Me being me, I always buy this guy beers when visiting him, I always try to at least accommodate his flaws. This guy even bottle water he has never gotten for me before.

We were in a group bus going to work normal staff talk, dz same guy open mouth look me finish say I stingy. I bring matter up ask him if he has bought me chewing gum before, the guy can't defend himself, next thing I see the guy start to keep face for me.

That was the last straw to me trying to please people, I have made up my mind to face front.

Anybody that mistakenly or jokingly talks or says any rubbish to me I am not sure I would hold back saying my mind
That's how people are, you will be doing good to them all the time but the day you're unable to do that, they will forget how you've help, support them in time past. Me I don learn tay tay... E nobi today.

But never stop doing good to person's that are truly deserving oo... E sure for you.
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Coldie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
fineberry:
That's how people are, you will be doing good to them all the time but the day you're unable to do that, they will forget how you've help, support them in time past. Me I don learn tay tay... E nobi today.

But never stop doing good to person's that are truly deserving oo... E sure for you.
These days I dae mind my business like never before. If I enter anywhere winch people dae I go just wear ear piece lock up.

1 Like

Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Albertone(m): 10:26pm On Jun 22, 2021
koladata:

If he can't keep a female friend,how will he get a girlfriend?

I love the seas
Re: I Have This Issue With Girls/female/women by Albertone(m): 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2021
Coldie:

These days I dae mind my business like never before. If I enter anywhere winch people dae I go just wear ear piece lock up.

You can't do this forever

I love the seas

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mention A Nairalander And Use Picture To Let Them Know What You Feel About Them / Bus Sex:night Travel's Fringe Benefit In Nigeria / MY Guys, Which Do You Prefer? ***PHOTO****

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.