Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,535 members, 7,905,071 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Oyo State Secretariat - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Oyo State Secretariat (780 Views)

Ondo State Secretariat / Direction Of NYSC Secretariat Lagos From Ikorodu / All Nysc State Secretariat And Contacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oyo State Secretariat by Seunfabs(f): 5:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hi guys,Can you imagine, I did relocation to OYO state and the next day after we left orientation camp,I went to the state Secretariat for my documentation, after I had submitted the compulsory forms,I and those present were told to leave,they said we should go and be checking our dashboard for a new state code and posting letter.

That sounds good right?

So I read it online that Max. 6days,I would have gotten a new state code and posting letter.After 6days that nothing has changed,I was worried,to make the matter worst,I have friends who did their own documentation after I did, whose state code had changed

But,

Finally,today after 13days, my state code changed

So Incase you did relocation to OYO STATE and you are yet to receive their state code, don't panic,be patient,so far you have done your documentation, keep calm and continue to check your dashboard,all I'm insinuating is "it might be more than 6days before you see a new state code"
at least, I'm a living example.
Re: Oyo State Secretariat by razorbuzor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
Does anyone know where I can get 100k accommodation in rivers state self con

(1) (Reply)

Buy Cheap Data During NYSC. / Should The NYSC Be Scrapped? / States That Owe Copers For Several Months After Their Passing Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.