Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,536 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:59 PM

Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander (51277 Views)

COVID-19 Test: Ali Modu Sheriff Tricks Health Officials, Flees To Abuja - SR / Boko Haram Attacks Ali Modu Sheriff's Convoy, Kills 3 Policemen, 2 Others / Burial Of Galadima Modu Sheriff: Social Distancing Order Violated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by kunkelhanspeter(m): 9:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fake news
they don’t show us pictures but always have one for IPOB
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by lapazi(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2021
HonNL:

PRNigeria

Children wey dem suppose collect from her hand put for better foster home where they can be taken cared of, and throw her ass in jail!
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Mccullum: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Show us pics of his lifeless body before I believe

When you US killed Osama do you see the picture of his corpse

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by thuxzwda1: 9:42pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Shey u go know if na kennani if dem post pictures?
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
Handsum64:

What is your stress?
His stress is that the story reeks of lies from the pit of Hell.. angry
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by aspabay(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
God bless the Nigerian military.

And for those asking for pictures and latently in support of Boko Haram and ISWAP, may your end also come soon so that we can show your pictures.

God bless Nigeria
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by aspabay(m): 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
thuxzwda1:

Shey u go know if na kennani if dem post pictures?

You dey mind them?
They are always sad whenever Nigeria wins.

Never seen such generation of hateful, unpatriotic mindless internet fiddlers

1 Like

Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by aspabay(m): 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
kunkelhanspeter:
Fake news
they don’t show us pictures but always have one for IPOB

So ipob is equivalent to ISWAP and Boko Haram. Nice
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by aspabay(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
dederocs:

Learn to appreciate people dying to preserve your miserable lives from terrorists...why don't you go join the army and do a better job. I don't see y'all unpatriotic lots, in threads like this- https://www.nairaland.com/6614361/troops-neutralize-several-iswap-bh

You cowards can't even fight off common robbers, talk more terrorist, better appreciate the military, for your own good. ESN can not fight ISIS or boko Haram.

Guy, just leave the unpatriotic fools.

The evil they wish for Nigeria will consume them
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
Mccullum:

When you US killed Osama do you see the picture of his corpse
Is Nigeria USA?

Why compare light and darkness?

The said NA have been showing us pictures of dead IPOB members..

And suddenly their cameras are malfunctioning?

Back to back..

To back..

Stories of dead ISWAP members..

And yet..

Not ONE picture to back it up?
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by dederocs(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
aspabay:

Guy, just leave the unpatriotic fools.

The evil they wish for Nigeria will consume them
I have never seen such foolishness being done by citizens of other countries only some idiots from Nigeria do these, how can you hate and wish death for people on the frontlies for us all, even animals appreciate those that fight for them, especially those Ipobians(enemies of Nigeria), some idiots will be following them.

2 Likes

Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by FlipModeSquade(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
aspabay:

So ipob is equivalent to ISWAP and Boko Haram. Nice
What is the difference between IPOB and ISWAP?

Are they not both TERRORISTS?

How are they sure they killed the so called Terrorist when they are not in a position to snap pictures of them?
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by dederocs(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
lagdmark:
I hope the Nigeria Army are not killing innocent people in NE.
Ipobian, enemy of Nigeria spotted.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by aspabay(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
What is the difference between IPOB and ISWAP?

Are they not both TERRORISTS?

How are they sure they killed the so called Terrorist when they are not in a position to snap pictures of them?

They are both terrorists. Thank you.

Wait we will show you pictures to use as your dp soon
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by dederocs(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
His stress is that the story reeks of lies from the pit of Hell.. angry
Na boko haram go kill you, stupid Ipobian, enemies of Nigeria. Thunder fire all of una.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Please Buhari and Presidency help us confirm whether he was killed "TECHNICALLY" or with "PHOTOSHOP"

Buharists on nairaland please call on your able Detective Agent Fashola and Cousin Jide to come and investigate this matter
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Charly68: 9:56pm On Jun 21, 2021
Keep eliminating them,we are praying that their strength will fail them and very soon the war will be over in Jesus name...Enough is enough
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Litmus: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Akalia:
E be like say ISWAP members dey easy to kill pass BH members.

Maybe it's since ISWAP's ethos is fight military and govern communities, levying taxes while Bokoharam’s strategy targets civilians in order to sow fear and garner international outrage thus making self relevant in Islamic jihadists world circles and hierarchy.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by sslcrypt: 10:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
News like this is welcoming

Although there might be some potential blowback.

The reason is because such news would indicate an informant for the military operating within the ranks of terrorist group.

Since the terrorist groups run a close triangular form of operations and communication (That is in most cases news from one section doesn't filter to another section)

A military spy might get caught in the web if he doesn't establish first how the communication runs within a terror group.

Secondly the terror group might be gaming the military. Gaming them in the sense by passing on false information via locals or communication channels since they know they are under surveillance and monitoring.

Thirdly they might be getting such news from super powers.. because when ISIS started their quest, intelligence framework was laid out ahead of time from Yemen through the horn of Africa to Sudan to West Africa ( because they existed the probability of ISIS operating in the African region)... So now they are now in Africa, it will be easy to monitor them.

If you wanna kill a rat lay multiple traps in areas where the rat would pass through.

The counter insurgency war needs to be won and one way of doing so is by beating the enemy in the area of information warfare.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by sunbracosun(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2021
aspabay:
God bless the Nigerian military.

And for those asking for pictures and latently in support of Boko Haram and ISWAP, may your end also come soon so that we can show your pictures.

God bless Nigeria
They are simply unpatriotic Nigerians.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by FlipModeSquade(m): 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2021
dederocs:

Na boko haram go kill you, stupid Ipobian, enemies of Nigeria. Thunder fire all of una.
Bokoharam is already dealing with your family members..

So no need to curse you further.. cheesy
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by hopexter(m): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Do you know him personally to determine if it’s him or not sad
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Basher8583: 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2021
Guyman02:
When ESN Commander Ikonso and some of his men werd killed in an attack by security agents in the South East we saw the Police and Army jubilating and parading their mutilated bodies including those of some innocent Igbos who had AK-47 placed on their bodies.

This week alone we have heard that several bandits and killer herdsmen have been killed and it keeps making FP here by biased Mods without pictures, rather we see old unrelated pictures used to back the deception called News reports.

A policeman killed several people in Enugu and till now we don't even know his name but today alone we have seen several Igbos paraded in Army uniforms wearing secret cult beret but still classified as ESN with their full names, nicknames, village of origin etc

Show us the picture with the ONE EYE in full focus or shove this story to the waste bin angry

How is this your problem. Do you live in the North? Are you a Northerner?

Ok no worries when NA is done with ISWAP in the North they will double their reinforcement in SE to better deal with IPOB ehn. No vex. They will soon come ehn
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by walozanga(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
Grass eaters on it again
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Ykc2(m): 10:36pm On Jun 21, 2021
[quote author=Adewummiii post=102957800]Ok I have to do this as a close mouth is a close destiny. Some would call me a liar and. Scammer but I'm just a young lady trying to survive. Please I had a lot of shame just thinking about posting this, I understand if anyone doubt me but hungry has dealth with me seriously. Please my old account was closed but I need help from good kind nairalanders. Please if you are touched kindly help me with any amount to stay afloat. I'm wummi. 0782751169. Access bank. You can message me and we would Make a video call if you want. I'm not lying. God bless[/quot angry angrye]if na you somebody write dis kain thing for nairaland you go send the person money? even if you be dangote,abeg is better you go beg your family member money than coming to nairaland to scam people angry angry adewumi ko adetokunbo ni angry
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by lastempero: 10:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Not like he died in the battlefield but they hear say hm no die.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by kissdabride: 10:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
HonNL:

PRNigeria
You kill gana in Benue the lifeless body was shown you second in command ipob the lifeless body was shown sekau died we never get to see his lifeless body now iswap commander no lifeless body of his picture.My questions is the north hiding something??
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by dederocs(m): 11:03pm On Jun 21, 2021
FlipModeSquade:
Bokoharam is already dealing with your family members..

So no need to curse you further.. cheesy
All the enemies of Nigeria will die miserably, better leave if you hate the country so much. No one wants a dumb money hungry people around anyways, parasites.
Re: Troops Kill Modu Kennami, ISWAP One-Eyed Commander by Noshitboi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 21, 2021
How are we sure such name or person exist? Same way they started and ended Shekau's seasonal movie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Certificate Saga An Assault On The Military - Lai Mohammed. / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Sokoto, As Jonathan Visits Sultan / Sir Adeyemi Osinbajo - Prof Yemi Osinbajo's Father (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.