Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,136 members, 7,880,566 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 09:15 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2021 (103 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2023 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/18 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:27pm On Jun 21, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 22ND JUNE 2021.

THEME: REMEMBER ME, O LORD II

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 22/06/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:01am On Jun 22, 2021
Prayer Points:

1.Lord, I worship and adore You; You're the Almighty God; and, with You all things are possible.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, remember me today, and bring to manifestation, all Your promises for my life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, visit me today, and let all my problems become history, in the mighty name of Jesus.

5.Father, remember me today, and put an end to anything of shame and reproach in my life; let every expectation of my enemies, perish with them, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to do Your perfect will, at all times, in this wicked and perverse generation, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, wear upon me the garment of Your praise and worship; and empower me to worship and praise You, without ceasing, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, help me to be holy as You're holy in heaven, and empower me by Your grace, to do all the things that will attract and retain Your presence in my life, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, remember me today, and let every long standing and difficult yoke in my life be broken, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye; and release upon him fresh oil and greater unction, to enable him perform in the very office that You have placed him, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Africa, Africa - Get Ready! / Don’t Act Like An Elephant! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.