Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,838 members, 7,898,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

Gemstone Microfinance. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Gemstone Microfinance. (838 Views)

Digital Marketing Officer Vacancy At Gemstone Microfinance / Gemstone Microfinance Bank / Gemstone Microfinance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gemstone Microfinance. by Uduakuduakobong(m): 6:43pm On Jun 21, 2021
Hello Nairalanders! Sure we've all had a blissful day? Please, I need some info about Gemstone Microfinance, from anyone who's worked there at any point in time, or has someone working with them.

Would love to know if;
1. Gemstone is a great organization to work with.
2. How attractive is their remuneration, esp for the post of a Branch Head,
3. Job security and other benefits.

[/b]I have an interview with them on Wednesday[b] Help a brother out, abeg.
Thank you all.
Re: Gemstone Microfinance. by fineguy11(m): 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good pm how was your interview with them,did they make a good impression on you?
Re: Gemstone Microfinance. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Oct 05, 2021
Uduakuduakobong:
Hello Nairalanders! Sure we've all had a blissful day? Please, I need some info about Gemstone Microfinance, from anyone who's worked there at any point in time, or has someone working with them.

Would love to know if;
1. Gemstone is a great organization to work with.
2. How attractive is their remuneration, esp for the post of a Branch Head,
3. Job security and other benefits.

[/b]I have an interview with them on Wednesday[b] Help a brother out, abeg.
Thank you all.

Please could you elaborate on the interview? I have one with them tomorrow and I just saw your post.
Re: Gemstone Microfinance. by Ramanto(m): 6:43am On Mar 06, 2022
I need this information too
Re: Gemstone Microfinance. by Jhaybreel(m): 1:32pm On Mar 06, 2022
My brother, This work you are about to take up...just be wise. They will use your destiny for a pay under 50k. There is no job security, in fact you work even on Saturday and sometimes Sunday when they are expecting materials or waybill from the Head office in Kaduna. No good organization culture. I don't wish my enemy to even work there. A word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: Gemstone Microfinance. by captainking(m): 11:01am On Mar 07, 2022
i went there for interview one time and what i noticed seems awkward.

Interview invite was sent to me,,,,no date, no time...i had to call...then they sent another inviting me for interview in like 30 mins..i jejely ignored.
then they invited me the third time...which i decided to honour.
First of, i left my office to go there and be delayed for 3 hours without anyone attending to us.
I also noticed its payday...and can you believe that in this day and time, some firms still pay salary by hand...as in ...staff queued up to collect salary..that was a major red flag for me,...e shock me..

thats all i know

(1) (Reply)

Help!!! I Need Work!!. / Remote Help Desk, / Jobs In Ota

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.