Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,782 members, 7,938,352 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 12:13 AM

Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor (1457 Views)

Lawyer Ejiofor: 'Nnamdi Kanu Was Abducted, Tortured & Beaten In Kenya' / DSS, Army Intimidated Voters, INEC Officials – US Department Of State / DSS, Army Storm Forest In Sokoto To Engage Armed Militia From Mali. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by gidgiddy: 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2021
Lawyer to Nnamdi Kanu, and general council to IPOB, Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor, has taken to his Facebook page to lament the incessant invasion of his house by a combination of DSS, Police and the Nigerian Army. In the latest invasion, his personal assistant was shot dead by the security forces, his body stuffed in the boot of Ejiofors car, and the car and body were burnt. Here are his words:

Our attention has just been adverted to news making the round that my home was invaded for the third time last night.On investigation, I discovered that the noble writers were actually refering to incident of 6th June 2021,wherein a joint team of Military,Police,SSS and Civil Defense invaded my peaceful home at the wee hours of the night, brutally murdered my PA, burnt him inside my car, and abducted three of my domestic staff. Following the continued silence of the State and all heads of security Agencies over the gory incident, and failure on the part of the criminal assailants who actually came for my dear life to release from captivity the innocent abucteees, which impeccable source has it that their safety can no longer be guaranteed, concerns are now being raised by revisiting/calling in mind the unfortunate incident of 6th June 2021 which many may have forgotten too soon, particularly the Government at both the state and Center, and thereby calling for appropriate action to be taken against the perpetrators of this heinous crime against humanity and their sponsors.

Furthermore, I have consistently maintained that I am a lawyer of international repute, and a law abiding Citizen who has at all material times discharged my legal undertakings within the confines of extant laws of the land, and my Proffessional Ethics. I have not committed any offence known to law by being IPOB lawyer, as it is within my constitutional rights to represent any person or group in any case in Nigerian courts. I enjoy overwhelming protection of the law in the discharge of these solemn duties,except that those who are hellbent at eliminating me are turning laws on the head to enable them do the untoward, but they SHALL continue to fail and fail again, because Chukwuokike Abiama is always with me, and my hands are whiter than snow. I thank all Umuchineke who defied sleep, once again last night to remember this fresh wound which the State is desperately bent at sweeping under the carpet as usual. Should there be any threat of any kind or further infraction on my constitutional rights, I SHALL not hesitate to alert the world, and the noble Family writers. Thank you our noble family writers for your impeccable reportage and standing shoulder to shoulder with your Lawyer who has committed no offence for being IPOB lead Counsel,and accordingly doing justice to the legal undertakings. Thank you once again.

Signed:
Barrister Ifeanyi Ejiofor
21/06/2021

1 Like

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Fahdiga1: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2021
This can only be obtainable in a Junta. A lawyer discharging his duties is being hounded by agents of the state for defending his client. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. Nigeria is already on the precipice

4 Likes

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Commentor: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2021
And so what?

It's not as if you are more important than Jack the Ekuke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Amen100: 9:46pm On Jun 21, 2021
Nawa o
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by SLAP44: 9:47pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Grass cutting is not good for your health

4 Likes

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2021
There is a reason he is making noise.

1 Like

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by SLAP44: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
There is a reason he is making noise.

Can you
Close your green teeth?

1 Like

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by colorsofrainbow: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Nnamdi Kanu we know,jack we know,a nobody like you,we don't know grin

3 Likes

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2021
SLAP44:

Can you
Close your green teeth?

Is that your father's mouth, you better take him to the dentist asap

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Fahdiga1: 9:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Stale
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Commentor: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2021
colorsofrainbow:

Nnamdi Kanu we know,jack we know,a nobody like you,we don't know grin

You know Jack but you don't know the others that died at Afarakwu.

Says a lot about your priorities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Commentor: 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Stale
Like Nnamdi Kanu's parents.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by vedaxcool(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga1:
This can only be obtainable in a Junta. A lawyer discharging his duties is being hounded by agents of the state for defending his client. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria beyond redemption. Nigeria is already on the precipice
[/s]

Buhari destroyed looters beyond redemption, their supporters cannot recover that is why their incessant wailing and tears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by colorsofrainbow: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:

You know Jack but you don't know the others that died in Afarakwu.

Says a lot about your priorities.
Have you eaten grass today?
That should be your priority now

1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2021
State ochesctrated murder of his p.a meeen. Very bad
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by vedaxcool(m): 9:55pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Jack when he was alive was the second greatest being in beerfraud land.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Commentor: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:

Jack when he was alive was the second greatest being in beerfraud land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Fahdiga1: 9:57pm On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

Buhari destroyed looters beyond redemption, their supporters cannot recover that is why their incessant wailing and tears.
Exactly the trash I was expecting you to vomit and you didn't disappoint
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Fahdiga1: 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
990ninty:
[s][/s]
Na man you be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by vedaxcool(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Exactly the trash I was expecting you to vomit and you didn't disappoint

grin grin grin all expectations amounted to a weak comeback.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by mccloud224(m): 9:58pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Subhuman spotted.
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by vedaxcool(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Na man you be

Truly na real man hustling to keep body and soul together, I heard he is paid N1 per cancelled post, please is it true? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry grin grin cheesy grin grin angry grin grin grin grin grin grin angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Fahdiga1: 10:00pm On Jun 21, 2021
vedaxcool:

Truly I heard he is paid N1 per cancelled post, please is it true?
Stale. He is a patriot unlike you who have sold your conscience for a few shekels
Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by vedaxcool(m): 10:01pm On Jun 21, 2021
[s]
Fahdiga1:
Stale. He is a patriot unlike you who have sold your conscience for a few shekels
[/s]

Did I ask for your employment history? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police, DSS, Army, All Want To Kill Me Just For Being Kanu's Lawyer- Ejiofor by Lajet: 10:02pm On Jun 21, 2021
Commentor:
And so what?

Shut up

(1) (2) (Reply)

Did Fulanis Use Adaka Boro As A Distraction To Plan The Countercoup?[photos] / Obasanjo Strikes Again, Denies Ararume Nnpc Chairmanship Slot / Why Can't Nigeria Youth Rally Round One Of These Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.