Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,951 members, 7,906,599 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 12:57 PM

Job Verification - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Job Verification (5310 Views)

Job Verification / UNCRD Organisation Job Verification / Job Verification (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Verification by Brendan18: 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2021
Guys please help me out here, there is one of my friend who told me about a company in Lagos State here in Nigerian name Gold Quest international located at Ndike street, obawole..ogba, Ikeja.

He said he was employed there and that they still need more workers, but I must pay 370k to the company for accommodation, foreign account processing and other things which is compulsory before I will be employed too. He said the company pays up to 250 dollars in a week after one more training.
The guy is someone I trust but at this level am confuse whether is a legitimate company or another thing.

Please guys if you have heard about this or know this company please talk to me to know what next to do especially those in Lagos pls.
Re: Job Verification by Ogochukwubona: 5:45am On Jul 16, 2021
Please, did you carry out more research on this?
Re: Job Verification by Yelnats41(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2021
Scam they are fraudulent recruitment agent
Re: Job Verification by kebic: 3:33pm On Jul 17, 2021
Pls how can an agent collect money from you for employment. This is Lagos and not Niger Delta, be very careful or else you will be duped and scammed for forever.. .. .. ..
Re: Job Verification by mietimi: 7:11am On Aug 01, 2021
Plz friends I've thesame issue my friend in university a senior colleague then we later became friends on Facebook told me about quest international I don't know weda it's same as Gold quest international
So he ask me about my job I told him am not really working 2days later he said I should drop my CV of which I did the next day they sent me an email that I've been shortlisted for interview am in portharcourt he's in Lagos that I should borrow me for feeding n accommodation that they'll open dollar account for me that it's a foreign company he left his ghana job cus of this

With my finding I think it's fake so plz friends help me and verify
This is the address of the company in Lagos
17 Ndike street Obawole Lagos they sent me an email
Re: Job Verification by kelvine(m): 5:47pm On Apr 14, 2022
God bless Nairaland, I Google check the address I got and found this thread.
I wasn't looking for job but I got contacted.

Re: Job Verification by shulamitewoman(f): 6:00pm On Apr 14, 2022
QEC-LAGOS: Sequel to the post of Receptionist you applied for in recent Tuesday Guardian, you are hereby invited For Interview tomorrow Friday 15th of April, 2022 by 12pm. Venue: Shop 58, New POWA Market, Old Secretariat, Ikeja. Please come along with your detailed C.V and photocopies of your credentials. Congrats.08023232844 for mgt. Pls help me verify...sorry op
Re: Job Verification by silverady: 11:59pm On Dec 14, 2022
At academic writing service we check each paper for plagiarism before returning it to our customers phd writing online, in order to be sure of the originality of our writers’ work. Each paper is checked for uniqueness using specially designed plagiarism detection software

(1) (Reply)

The Kukah Leadership Internship & Mentoring Programme 2016 / Graduate Recruitment In Lagos - Updated - 22nd-April-2018 / Article Writer Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.