Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,859 members, 7,945,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 05:03 AM

Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day (479 Views)

What Will Happen To Anyone Who Rejects The Words Of Jesus On Judgement Day / The Truth About The Judgement Day You Should Know As A Christian / What Is The Essence Of Judgement Day When God Already Knows Our Heart? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day by topshore(f): 12:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
Scripture Text: Revelations 20:11-15
There are facts to know about what will call Judgement Day in order to help us prepare our minds and enlighten our conceptions about the “Day”.
1. You don’t have to wait till the last judgement before God judges your action. Judgement happens every day until the last Judgement Day. So be wise and always strive to do God’s Will every day.
2. Christ will judge everyone who ever lived (Acts 10:42)
3. The Lord, at the appointed time, will judge everyone and bring to light what is hidden in darkness and will expose the motives of the heart; and each will receive his rewards from God.
4. We shall all appear before the Judgement Seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad.
5. There is no other foundation than which is Jesus Christ. Any work laid on this foundation (i.e., using gold, silver, costly stones, wool, hay or straw) will be brought to light and received with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If the work is burned up, the builder will suffer loss yet will be saved- even though he’s only escaping the flames(1 Corinthians 3:11-15)
6. Everyone, both great and small, believers and unbelievers, will all stand before the Great White Throne Judgement where books will be opened to judge all the activities we have done in our earthly body; and the Book of Life will also be opened for final judgement. Anyone whose name is not in the Book of Life will be thrown into fire, and this will be the second death.
7. The Judgement Day is a time of reward for Christian and a time of Eternal damnation for sinners.

Beloved, there are two possible verdicts you can get as reward from God- the Judge on the Judgement Day.
i. Well done my servant, enter into the rest of the joy of Your Lord or;
ii. Depart, I know ye not.
Those who get the first verdict will reign with Christ in God’s Kingdom but those who get the second verdict will burn in Hell Fire with satan.
Are you ready for the Judgement Day?
If you are willing to reign with Christ, you need to accept Him as Your Lord and Saviour today. For tomorrow may be too late. It has been appointed for a man to die once, after death comes judgement. Get born again and avoid being an object of God’s wrath.
God bless you.
Peace!

Culled from Mountain Top Devotional
Re: Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day by illicit(m): 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2021
There is no such day

Wake up from your slumber
Re: Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day by chatinent: 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
You call it eternal damnation, but later you say it's hell fire.

Many contradictions.
Re: Seven(7) Facts About The Judgement Day by Adamgeneral12: 5:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
I beg no confuse my head jor
Shebi dem say no more death in heaven how come the people wey dey inside hell fire go come die again

(1) (Reply)

Maureen Badejo What A Lying Machine!! What Case Did You Win / The ‘spirit Husband’ Gave Her Money. / This Is My Story After Awakening From The Jehovah’s Witnesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.