Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,398 members, 7,901,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:08 PM

MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill (2497 Views)

Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Lady Dumps Man Who Wants To Marry Her Because He Can't Cook, Leaks Their Chat / Glorianna Eghe-Idubor: "If Your Girlfriend Can't Cook For You, Throw Her Away" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
SHE IS JUST ANOTHER LAZY BIITTCH! Thats just it whether you like it or not!

Cooking has always and will continue being a feminine responsibility, don't let that nonsense they call
'Feminism' deceive you! Most of these idiotts are just hiding behind feminism to escape most of their responsibilities as women, a good cook is supposed to come with the full package of a wife, if that is missing then my brother YOU HAVE BEEN SCAMMED!

Going out of our way to hustle for the family is not always sweet to do but we do it anyway without excuses, a lazy man is a nuisance in everyway and that is accepted by me. That is exactly how we should follow up women with cooking!

There should be no excuses! Nothing like 'Cooking's just not my thing' SHE IS MADT! Marriage shouldn't be her thing either.
Its funny how these biittches get to choose but we don't! She would never leave a responsible man to marry a lazy guy,So why should we?
MEN SHOULD STOP TAKING RUBBISH!!

Link: http://fumacrom.com/tGBN

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Kriss216: 4:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
I'm yet to meet a Nigerian girl with good cooking skills.

99.560% of them can't cook.

I can't go into a relationship with a Nigerian girl (God forbid) cos of cooking when I'm 100% certain they can not cook.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
Kriss216:
I'm yet to meet a Nigerian girl with good cooking skills.

99.560% of them can't cook.
No Kidding! And yet they expect us to accept them like that because she has a hole in between her thighs
SIMPS ARE EQUALLY MADT!

Link http://fumacrom.com/tGBN

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 4:38pm On Jun 22, 2021
Redpillers stop being cheap. Marry a wife and hire a cook!

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by FreeSpirited: 4:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Truth is our women are losing that art of cooking. There will come a stage where our delicacy will go extinct cos no one to sustain that art

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:53pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:
You are a world class idiott.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by FreeSpirited: 4:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
grin You dey vex this evening o
Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:56pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:
Truth is our women are losing that art of cooking. There will come a stage where our delicacy will go extinct cos no one to sustain that art
And we would owe that to feminism which is supposedly a fight for a better humanity.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Did you not see what the foool said? Is it making any legitimate sense to you? Which cook am i hiring? is it not a fellow woman like her?

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by FreeSpirited: 5:06pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Did you not see what the foool said? Is it making any legitimate sense to you? Which cook am i hiring? is it not a fellow woman like her?
Hire a cook with good body and be smaching her doggy in the kitchen....e no pass da one na grin
The wife shd be happy

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 5:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are the lowest class idiot, and you are too poor to marry a wife and hire a cook, obviously, so I shan't bother advising you to hire a cleaner and a driver too. Just stick to ₦200 oloshos and you'd do very well indeed.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 5:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

He dey real vex indeed.
Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 5:20pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

So why bother marrying when you can just smash the cook? You can easily fire her when you're tired and just hire another cook. A man cook self, for the variety that would spice your life.

In fact, I think that's a great idea. Redpillers should forget about the women and just marry other redpillers. Problem solved, don't you think?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:40pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

You are the lowest class idiot, and you are too poor to marry a wife and hire a cook, obviously, so I shan't bother advising you to hire a cleaner and a driver too. Just stick to ₦200 oloshos and you'd do very well indeed.
You are female, and a coward too though. Get out of my thread thott!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
FreeSpirited:

Hire a cook with good body and be smaching her doggy in the kitchen....e no pass da one na grin
The wife shd be happy
I feel you though

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

So why bother marrying when you can just smash the cook? You can easily fire her when you're tired and just hire another cook. A man cook self, for the variety that would spice your life.

In fact, I think that's a great idea. Redpillers should forget about the women and just marry other redpillers. Problem solved, don't you think?
Aunty go and learn how to cook grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Starzo: 5:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

feminists should forget about men and stick to rubbing their clits against each other

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
Starzo:

feminists should forget about men and stick to rubbing their clits against each other
BOOM!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 6:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
Starzo:

Yeah, why not. Women can be very imaginative after all, especially when a lot of men are just priqs.

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 6:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Aunty go and learn how to cook grin

I can cook. I just won't be cooking anything for you till you learn how to eat properly.
Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 6:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You are female, and a coward too though. Get out of my thread thott!

Kick me out when you grow balls! Though I'm sure to be bored if you ever do grow anything at all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Starzo: 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

Yeah, why not. Women can be very imaginative after all, especially when a lot of men are just priqs.
Good!...now get off this thread and go charge your vibrator

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 7:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Starzo:

Good!...now get off this thread and go charge your vibrator

No thanks. I kinda like being here for now making sure you do not become extinct.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Starzo: 7:51pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

No thanks. I kinda like being here for now making sure you do not become extinct.
we nor want you

carry your wahala dey go
Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by AstroG: 7:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

Your level of thinking(or should I say thoughts) is way beyond foolishness and stupidity, ur on the tin line between sanity and abject madness.

You need to go see a therapist,its becoming too much

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by budaatum: 8:00pm On Jun 22, 2021
AstroG:

Your level of thinking(or should I say thoughts) is way beyond foolishness and stupidity, ur on the tin line between sanity and abject madness.

I wonder if Harry Kane would play better against Czech Republic or if Southgate would have the balls to take him off in the first half if he doesn't.

Guess I'd be finding out in the next 90 minutes or so over a chilled bottle of Guiness.

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Elvisgolden: 8:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:

AN IDIOTT WITH A CUSTOMISED POSTAGE STAMP

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:09pm On Jun 22, 2021
AstroG:

Keep it coming, she deserves more than this

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 8:14pm On Jun 22, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
If only you know the person you're quoting.

I kuku don't blame you. This is the internet age where people hide behind their phones to disrespect their elders and betters.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Saxonrica(m): 8:16pm On Jun 22, 2021
Then put her through by either sending her to culinary school or helping her make google her bestie.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by Ishilove: 8:18pm On Jun 22, 2021
budaatum:

Buda darling, don't bring yourself down by engaging him. You'd be furious with yourself if you knew his age and circumstances

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Don't Accept A Woman Who Can't Cook! Stop Taking Nonsense!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:19pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ishilove:

If only you know the person you're quoting.

I kuku don't blame you. This is the internet age where people hide behind their phones to disrespect their elders and betters.
Does it look like i care? Well now i can even see that she is just brawn without brains because older people like you said never spit out trash! They are supposed to be wise enough to give real facts!
She is just old for nothing! Empty skull.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Did Abortion / Has This Happen To You While With A Lady Before(relate) / Implications Of Dating Two Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.