Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,993 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:23 PM

UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink (22142 Views)

Ajayi Crowther University Expels Students Involved In Fight That Led To Death / Federal University Gusau (FUGUS) Expels Students For Protesting Insecurity / The Individual Being Paraded As UTME Highest Scorer Is Not Known To JAMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by kennyz247(m): 5:31pm On Jun 22, 2021
ok.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by fajob: 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
Heyaaa. PMB must hear this.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Miracleuzoma45(m): 5:32pm On Jun 22, 2021
That's a simple definition of jungle justice, In all, God will see them through, it's only a matter of time, justice will prevail, NIGERIA University system remains a scam
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by cescky(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Tinubu with evidence of bullion van,Mallami with evidence of using vpn and trading Bitcon are held in high esteem and celebrated.
While people who were acquitted for lack of evidence are rusticated from school.

I SAY IT AGAIN,NO JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY.

Bro..

No justice in this whole life..

Not that i support that terrorist binhari
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by otokx(m): 5:34pm On Jun 22, 2021
The university should respond.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
lalasticlala:
Segalink SEGA Leveilleur®__ wrote:

https://twitter.com/segalink/status/1407224039203127302?s=09

So segalink is still using twitter? I thought he was against those protesting against this govt? Is this case he is fighting not d same thing ENDSARS protest was about that he was firmly against?
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by West2019(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Possiblevisa:
100% visa application guaranteed 10 SLOTS AVAILABLE HURRY NOW AND CALL 090:36:72:06:99 FOR MORE INFORMATION.
This is an opportunity to apply for Two years U.S.A, CANADA, AUSTRALIA, SOUTH KOREA and any other country working visa; for both
Family and single packages.
Note : NO DOWN PAYMENT UNTIL visa IS OUT AND Payment must be made immediately your visa and employment letter is out. PLEASE ONLY INTERESTED PERSONS CAN CONTACT/WHATSAPP US ON 090:36:72:06:99
local scammer
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by vioment: 5:36pm On Jun 22, 2021
Expelled them without investigations, as in seeing ekelebe report.

We let emotions lead our actions too quick, in Nigeria.

For the uni mind, they are proactive.

1 Like

Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Aarenasbaba(m): 5:39pm On Jun 22, 2021
Naijiria or UAR...which way
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Seniorwriter(m): 5:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Deep Quote
Citizens suffer when there is bad leadership in power / position.

@Seniorwriter
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Thesaint141(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Dis con3 na wa.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Maloboy(m): 5:48pm On Jun 22, 2021
The injustice in Nigeria is scary and is at a very high rate. The government is not even pretending to solve these problems.

Ordinary Nigerians are at the receiving end of this injustice and police rascality.

If you are looking for a way to earn money on the internet then, I am your plug. Follow this thread, where I teach people on ways they can make money with just their cell phones. Information is power.
https://www.nairaland.com/6615553/how-earn-more-than-100k
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Tonylex: 5:49pm On Jun 22, 2021
Pls Narialand how can I locate Mando Kaduna air force base thank you
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2021
And the government were watching how the university were doing this.
I don't know how and why the government can't defend the oppressed. They can't solve problem of kidnapping. When they kidnap you, they won't rescue neither will they pay ransom. When police wrongfully label you a kidnapper they don't want to hear your own side of the story.
It's like the Nigerian government love injustice.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by discusant: 5:52pm On Jun 22, 2021
Lordgel:
It happens only in Nigeria

The same way every young Igbo wearing a black dress is branded IPOB by Nigeria’s armed forces and killed or arrested, thrown into jail.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Originalsly: 6:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Romanoff:
E no dey hard for that school to expel students.

I was still a student when Igwe and Titi were expelled cause of the SUG protest.

The protest was held cause a student was hacked with a machete along the boys hostel at night, they rushed him to the clinic only for the nurses to say there was no cotton wool.

The clinic didn't have light sef, na candle the staff on for the clinic. Na wetin cause protest be that o.

Hmmm..... way to go for the lack of medical attention.. protest. Should've escalated the protest for the expulsion of the protesting students. At times serious confrontation would put the mini gods in check... protest and threats of violence to them being the next level that will definitely cause them to humble themselves.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by olowo1930: 6:41pm On Jun 22, 2021
They should take it to National Assembly not court so that, Nigeria govt can listen to them. Court will favour the sch not students.God why is everything wrong with is country?
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by tonyson010(m): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2021
xpressionx:
Tinubu with evidence of bullion van,Mallami with evidence of using vpn and trading Bitcon are held in high esteem and celebrated.
While people who were acquitted for lack of evidence are rusticated from school.

I SAY IT AGAIN,NO JUSTICE IN THIS COUNTRY.

CCT chairman with evidence of assualting security man is still dishing out threats.
That's the reality of our Nigeria.
Police, DSS and soldiers are meant for the suppression of the masses.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by seyz91(m): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2021
E don kill many dreams already
fernandez1:
Justice deny,......Nigeria will definitely kill your dream
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by PROPEACE: 8:59pm On Jun 22, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Imagine if Twitter was open; the impact it can make in this situation...

And about this, local man cannot can anymore. Nigeria just dey disappoint person left right.
I read with tears in my eyes how nairalanders said Facebook, Nairaland and even the silly Instagram can effectively replace Twitter.
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Josywhyte: 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2021
No be naija again?
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by Gamesmart: 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2021
lexy2014:

So segalink is still using twitter? I thought he was against those protesting against this govt? Is this case he is fighting not d same thing ENDSARS protest was about that he was firmly against?

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin
Re: UNIABUJA Expels Students Wrongly Paraded As Kidnappers - Segalink by lexy2014: 10:04pm On Jun 22, 2021
Gamesmart:

The real question is: Tell me what are the achievements of home-based players in CAN, WAFU, ACL etc. that shows they are worthy as the main base for selection to represent Nigeria instead of the foreign-based players.

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

WAEC Releases Results Of 2019 MAY/JUNE / Nairaland Interschool debate: Equating HND with BSC: Winner: OAU / 90-Year-Old Grandma Begins Primary School In Kenya (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.