Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,759 members, 7,875,912 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:34 AM

Tee Mac Rates Irukka Online Music Equipment Mall High - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tee Mac Rates Irukka Online Music Equipment Mall High (155 Views)

2023: ‘my Inlaw Tinubu Is 86, Not Qualified To Be President – Tee Mac / Tiwa Savage, Wizkid And Chioma. Who Rocked The ($690) 248k Fendi Tee Better? / DJ Tee And The Plantashun Boiz Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tee Mac Rates Irukka Online Music Equipment Mall High by Irukkanews: 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
Renowned Afro Jazz super star, Tee Mac Omatshola Iseli (MFR),has rated Irukka Online Music Equipment Mall very high.

Speaking when he visited the mall, which is located at 36 Murtala Muhammed International Airport
Road, Lagos state, Tee Mac who is the first Nigerian artiste to win Grammy Award, described the equipment on sale as nice and of very high quality.

On the quality of music by Nigerian artistes, he said that the artistes are not doing enough.
He said that there are a lot of space for improvement, adding that upcoming artistes don’t believe in music education.

His words,“The quality of music by Nigerian artistes is poor. The reason is because upcoming artistes don’t believe in music education and if you are not trained as a professional, you would not know what you are doing. You don’t just rap on one song for five minutes and conclude that you are a super star. You have to learn and know how to play instruments and also train your voice. You also have to learn how to compose to be a professional.

On the misconception that Burna Boy is the first Nigerian artiste to win Grammy Award, he said

“I will say that Burna Boy has paid his dues. He has gone through many years of hard work, so I
congratulate him for winning the Grammy. My song ‘Fly Robin Fly, got the Grammy in 1974.The reality is that we should not think that winning an award is the end of the world, it is rather the beginning of getting things done. It is not an award that makes you evergreen artist. It is the quality of your compositions that makes you evergreen.”

He is of the view that with quality musical equipment as found in Irukka Online Music mall, the standard of music production in Nigeria would increase tremendously.

(1) (Reply)

SAD NEWS! A Week After The Death Of Obama Another Popular Artist Dies / Do You Need Stunning Designs For Your Brand? / Newest Meme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.