Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,716 members, 7,969,088 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 07:10 PM

Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare (1111 Views)

Pregnant Lady Assaults Conductor In Lagos With Help Of Another Female Passenger / Driver And Conductor Fight In A Gutter In Lekki, Lagos Over Payment. Photo / Father Assaults His Daughter For Refusing To Have Sex With Him In Delta. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Fr33born(m): 5:35pm On Jun 22, 2021
Young Lady assaults Lagos Uber Driver, threatens him after refusing to pay her fare.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yE5QsxT5eXk

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Fahdiga1: 5:37pm On Jun 22, 2021
Useless broke bitch. If men do to women half of what women do to men this world would have ended. They are trouble makers but will quickly turn around to start crying and playing the victim. Nonsense

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Chukabiz(m): 5:43pm On Jun 22, 2021
Sounds like the man is an old man and the girl thought she could get away with it.
You no get money, you dey call Uber. This girl get luck I swear. If na some people, her eyes for don swell up by now.

Nonsense

6 Likes

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by writetopoker: 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2021
Out of every 100 ladies, 85 is really crazy. I left bolt driving because of such attitude

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Chukabiz(m): 5:46pm On Jun 22, 2021
writetopoker:
Out of every 100 ladies, 85 is really crazy. I left bolt driving because of such attitude

This is one the reasons most lagos Landlords don allow Single ladies to live in their house.

Broke girls and they keep forming

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Mabizeka: 5:47pm On Jun 22, 2021
Ask her what happened and watch as she will start lying against the man. Women and their bad attitudes but will turn around and start playing the victim

Lalasticlala
Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by clarocuzioo(m): 8:29pm On Jun 22, 2021
All these broke ass lazy girls forming nonsense in Lagos. This fare is not even up to 3k from Banana Island to Gerrard, yet the broke as bitch won't pay the old man his money.

I remember a case my cousin had with one broke bitch forming nollywood actress. She boarded the uber and told my cousin she transferred the money and it was all lies. later she promised my cousin she Will pay the money. for over two months, this broke ass bitch couldn't pay 4k. When my cousin told me, I dialed her number on Truecaller, then used it to check her name on Facebook and got many of her pictures. I them told her I am given her 48hrs to pay that money or I will publish the case on nairaland, within 24hrs , she sent the money and started cursing my cousin that he wants to ruin her carrier.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by drmikeadams(m): 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2021
writetopoker:
..,,99% bro not 85%

3 Likes

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by hakeem4(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2021
clarocuzioo:
All these broke ass lazy girls forming nonsense in Lagos. This fare is not even up to 3k from Banana Island to Gerrard, yet the broke as bitch won't pay the old man his money.

I remember a case my cousin had with one broke batch forming nollywoof actress. She boarded the user and told my cousin she transferred the.money and it was all lies. later she promised my cousin she Will pay the money. for over two months, this broke ass bitch couldn't pay 4k. When my cousin told.me, I dialed her number on WhatsApp, then used it to check her name on Facebook and hot many of her pictures. I them told her I am given her 48hrs to pay that money or I will publish the case on nairaland, within 24hrs , she sent the.mkney and started cursing my cousin that he wants to ruin her carrier.
her fake life career? grin grin grin

if we check her filmography now, maybe she is all these wake pass actress (1 or 2 scenes)

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Chukabiz(m): 12:38am On Jun 23, 2021
They just call Uber hoping the guy they are visiting will pay. When the visit goes wrong, they start looking for a way to escape without paying.
Lagos, especially Lekki girls are terrible.

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Cutehector(m): 2:27am On Jun 23, 2021
grin

Mosdii cry

3 Likes

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Praxis758: 3:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Dirty broke smelling ladies have been blackmailing responsible men since 1660.

She must be a characterless types for churlishly attacking the driver without her having a justifiable ground not to pay.

Feminists and human right activists won't say anything now o, but you'll see them unlocking all the demons in hell if it was to be the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2021
This gender shaa...
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by BuyAndSellStuff: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Hmmm
The man sounds on the verge of tears. She should pay her fare naa. Haba
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Nathaniel111(m): 10:08am On Jun 23, 2021
No be nairalander feminist i dey see so?
sapphire!

Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Marcus2(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
Where is Mosdii when you need him angry angry
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Marcus2(m): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Unrated900(m): 2:10pm On Jun 23, 2021
Chukabiz:
Sounds like the man is an old man and the girl thought she could get away with it.
You no get money, you dey call Uber. This girl get luck I swear. If na some people, her eyes for don swell up by now.

Nonsense

So you wan beat woman
Certainly you Dey always beat woman.
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by VEXT: 3:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
Unrated900:

So you wan beat woman

But If na man nw,u go beat am,even burn am with tire..
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Twelfthman: 7:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Pathetic
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Chukabiz(m): 9:14pm On Jun 23, 2021
Unrated900:

So you wan beat woman

Oya let's clap for the woman for assaulting the man then. Yeyeyeyeyyeye
If you are a woman, beat an aged man/woman in my presence and I will disfigure you. Mumu
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by Chukabiz(m): 9:16pm On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:

But If na man nw,u go beat am,even burn am with tire..

Don't mind the idiot.

You don't beat a woman no matter what but you can kill a man for committing same crime that you shouldn't beat a woman for.
Re: Lady Assaults Uber Driver And Refuses To Pay Fare by youngblaq: 7:42am On Jun 24, 2021
Vagina people and dia wahala

(1) (Reply)

Usifo Ataga: He Must Have Been Tricked To Visit Where He Was Killed – Douglas, C / Unknown Gunmen Reportedly Kill Army Major In Anambra / Video Of Two Ladies Being Punished For Taking Ice Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.