Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,913 members, 7,959,864 topics. Date: Friday, 27 September 2024 at 08:57 AM

Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) (61191 Views)

How Can I Arrest The Driver Of This Vehicle? (graphic Pic) / 12 Yrs Boy Win Bet9ja And Was Paid I Want To Arrest The Shop Owner / NLC Strike Stops The Marriage Of Couple In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by uniqueboi1(m): 12:04am On Jun 23, 2021
hopexter:

How many colours of berets the police force get sef? I never see before too oo I no go lie and na Lagos I grow. sad sad

Mobile police aka Mopol use the green berets. Normal black and black police or the blue on black police use the black head gear. Not forgetting yellow fever.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by ZooOga: 12:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Oga Pete E. done told these weak looking simps to get up off dey knees and stand the bleep up. angry
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by grandstar(m): 12:39am On Jun 23, 2021
TheUndercover:
When will men stop this nonsense? I thought we've grown pass this.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by MemoriesAndMe: 1:14am On Jun 23, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
This was not how I proposed to my wife 30 years ago
All dis small children for Nigeria now sef
Na love movies dey deceive them
Are you male or female? Your moniker says ure female and you said u proposed to your wife, are you one of the confused ones?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by OlawaleBammie: 1:18am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by joina1: 1:41am On Jun 23, 2021
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by iwalolamhi: 2:10am On Jun 23, 2021
Wow!!! cheesy

Am happy for you guyz

God when!!!
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Tannhauser(m): 3:47am On Jun 23, 2021
BigSarah:
Who would fall for this, too cheesy.

My thoughts exactly...like WTF?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Mrscarter(f): 4:14am On Jun 23, 2021
obembet:
See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady crying

Police 'accused' him of being a Yahoo boy and tried to arrest him, then he brought out ring from his pocket to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1uhECKEU0

Awww. Sweet.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Successmind(m): 4:20am On Jun 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Successmind(m): 4:21am On Jun 23, 2021
Old video....d girl sef go don born grin
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by mosaicafrique: 5:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Good morning, Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Powersurge: 6:56am On Jun 23, 2021
Prayingman:
Na nonsense dey reign these days

Don't undermine others' emotions because they look unattractive. This little drama could more important to them all the monies in the world. For her, an eternal experience in retrospect.

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Proffdada: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Naijaguy12345:
What a lovely lady, begging, knelt down with her man. It look like real love. Another girl will be like officer I no dey o ! May your love blossom.
[img]https://i./ZEVk.gif[/img]
She dey enjoy the money na grin

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by hopexter(m): 7:13am On Jun 23, 2021
uniqueboi1:

Mobile police aka Mopol use the green berets. Normal black and black police or the blue on black police use the black head gear. Not forgetting yellow fever.

You might be right, maybe na me no take note.

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Verysmart101: 7:13am On Jun 23, 2021
TheUndercover:

Women's loyalty needs to be tested so if your loyal,u should have nothing to fear.

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Proffdada: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2021
joina1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jasSyEYkrE
Only if I can unlike your video more than enough to get minus angry
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by caye(m): 7:17am On Jun 23, 2021
[quote author=EjaikreTheViper post=102993751]This was not how I proposed to my wife 30 years ago
Na love movies dey deceive them[/quopte]

AND YOU CARRY FEMALE MONIKER SO?!!
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:18am On Jun 23, 2021
tojahh:
The girl sef no wise.

This one with Oluwole Tradomedical Uniform na she dey call Police.

Abeg make I rest jare been working since morning.

Sorry, I had to download this (ur) pix. It reminds me of my something; I don't know what it is
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:19am On Jun 23, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:
This was not how I proposed to my wife 30 years ago
Na love movies dey deceive them

But ur gender claims 'f'
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by EjaikreTheViper(f): 7:20am On Jun 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

But ur gender claims 'f'

Baba leave matter for Mathias

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by StubbornGENIUS: 7:29am On Jun 23, 2021
EjaikreTheViper:

Baba leave matter for Mathias
You say?

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by J2381: 7:36am On Jun 23, 2021
Nice acting. That police man hold be given a chance in Nollywood. Dude made everything seem very real.

Nice one.
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by tojahh(m): 7:37am On Jun 23, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Sorry, I had to download this (ur) pix. It reminds me of my something; I don't know what it is

No yawa my brother. Most of us started like this.

On God my brother.

1 Like

Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by dreu2fine(m): 7:40am On Jun 23, 2021
obembet:
See The Marriage Proposal That Got This Lady crying

Police 'accused' him of being a Yahoo boy and tried to arrest him, then he brought out ring from his pocket to propose.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=na1uhECKEU0
Stop kneeling down to women wen proposing ?
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Skymason20(m): 7:48am On Jun 23, 2021
That video dey go like eight months for my phone ... Niraland and old stories
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Jun 23, 2021
nigeria police should ban or even start punishing any police man caught participating in all this proposal drama shit .
but the girl is a good girl, she wasnt shy to partake in the guy trouble and shame and shared it with him by kneeling down , she is a good girl , she truly oves the guy . some girls will just move back and leave the guy alone to sort himself out
TheUndercover:
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 7:58am On Jun 23, 2021
Old video
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Formation2009: 8:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Lovely
Re: Fake Yahoo Boy & Arrest: The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Crying (Video) by Formation2009: 8:08am On Jun 23, 2021
Yeye

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Confused As His Girlfriend And His Friend Fight Over Food. Photo / Why Is Valentine Always Associated With Sex?? / 4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.