Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,458 members, 7,908,326 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 12:25 AM

Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God (24055 Views)

In Response To Mayorkun: Straight, Gay, Just Be A Good Person / Kemi Olunloyo Advises Zlatan: Don't Discuss Your EFCC Case With Nigerian Media / 'etinosa Is A Good Person, Instead Of Blaming Her, I’d Rather Blame Myself' -FRZ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by neyyoh: 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Of course, that's how it works in Africa. You must be a member of a particular group to show sympathy. Otherwise, let them die. The single problem that has kept the continent where it is today.

Y'all are doing it... Simple

It spread from the entertainment industry, folks who copy black Americans and now a trend, a horrible trend y'all will regret.

The recalcitrant youths of sodom and Gomorrah Nigeria will pay for their stupidity in the end.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Flamemignon1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trojan8:

I think it's the other way around. Why do gay people always seek for validation? Nobody cares about your sexual orientation until you start flying rainbow colors.
Spoken with the straight privilege you have. Let an effeminate man minding his business walk around in the ghetto and see what happens

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Person go tell God say he be gay after death? That person wan die twice abi
Please do not read comments on Nairaland if you are in public. I just embarrassed my self by laughing out so loud !

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Flamemignon1(m): 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
MarxMike:
Problem I have with gay people is that they won't do their thing and let others be without trying to make everyone else gay.. They have started infiltrating our movies and schools in a bid to catch them young. I seriously think moving forward, film makers should include a warning if gay scenes are in a movie..
Are you reasoning with your ass? Gay people have been forced to watch straight scenes since inception, they didn't blink but a minor gay character, y'all get your wings in a bunch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Kenturkey048(m): 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2021
Africana1123:
and you believe God created Adam and Eve first lol...so Cain wife did not have parent ..use ur common sense grin

Theological gap

Cain married his sister.
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Flamemignon1(m): 1:47pm On Jun 23, 2021
neyyoh:

How many dicks did u suck today before typing this undecided

It only takes someone practicing it to sympathise with it .

Yea, because Beyonce or Eminem or Lil Wayne is gay, that's why they sympathize with them? Look at the way you think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by sisisioge: 1:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
I totally agree with you....your sexuality is really a personal journey.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by neyyoh: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Yea, because Beyonce or Eminem or Lil Wayne is gay, that's why they sympathize with them? Look at the way you think

Abeg, you must have some association with it to sympathise.

Jayz mother gay, Eminems mother prostitute/ baby mama/ drug/ gay...

Between who is stressing gay's in Nigeria?

Bobrisky has 3.8 million followers, lesbian activities are rampant and open on the internet. ..

Must everyone accept that 1 + 1 = 3…

I have lost interest in this debates, just waiting .. for the outcomes..
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Flamemignon1(m): 1:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
neyyoh:

Abeg, you must have some association with it to sympathise.

Jayz mother gay, Eminems mother prostitute/ baby mama/ drug/ gay...

Between who is stressing gay's in Nigeria?

Bobrisky has 3.8 million followers, lesbian activities are rampant and open on the internet. ..

Must everyone accept that 1 + 1 = 3…

I have lost interest in this debates, just waiting .. for the outcomes..
Chill man, no one is forcing you to accept anything

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Skymason20(m): 1:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
My take is that... Hell na hell, weather gay or not.. Our generation done removed hand for anything wen consign heaven.. All this nairalanders will just been claiming prophet Or expert! We are not God.. Before you start quoting me , I am not supporting gay!! I bang pussy twice on Wednesday.. I am just trying to say life is choice.. God knows does that will make heaven..

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Feggie3: 2:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
Rammerodmc:
Who wan be like me? Who wan be like you? Abi na who we wan please.People wey you please wey dem dey? They have leeeeeeeft u behind...U be mumu you dey call another person mumu..Dem never show you say you be mumu...How many times will they tell you that Nigeria is not for you?...Now even the road to go tuake no dey...Sorry ohh.I hope say another's day you go learn...
What is this one fucking blabbing?
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Mayniaa: 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
cosse:

firstly my "incest" injection is hypothetical...secondly... it's not an issue of supporting incest cause from the way I see it...eve could be Adams relative since she was taken out of his rib in the first place...... which would mean we are all brothers.....You see the issue I have with every NEW ATHEIST CONVERT is that they all USE THAT PARTICULAR VERSE TO SUPPORT THEIR ARGUMENT....... it's okay not to believe in God ... it's your Right ...and your business but stop misquoting the bible to support it

lol, it's not that deep bro.
Having sex with your relatives is also incest.

You shouldn't try so hard to defend that book cheesy

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by dederocs(m): 2:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
Can y'all read what he said and stop insinuating...

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by TotoGame(m): 2:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
CoachEmmanuel98:
Is no big deal, the entertainment industry is filled with queer people, Fireboy Dml and Chike are both queers, alot of music managers are queers too, Ini Edo is a lesbian...There are still many queers music artiste like Joeboy too in the industry and they are all doing well as long ad their sexuality remain confidential.

I have folks in the industry who are closer to these people i mentioned and am 1 million percent certain with my claim.

There is no crime in a accepting people notwithstanding the sexuality they are...Is up to God to judge them.

Most queer people are amazing and talented.

Thousands of successful showbiz people in entertainment around the globe are queers.

Either you like it or not...

This people were created by God like the rest of us too.

What's the meaning of queer abeg!
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Trojan8(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
Osebanjo:
Maybe cuz of persecution don't you think?

From who? If they keep walking about like every other person, I am sure nobody would ask.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Trojan8(m): 2:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, you Christians are hypocrites.
Your god also stands against fornication, yet you guys sleep which each other like it's nothing. If someone comes to preach to you that fornication is a sin, you people will call the person "assistant Jesus". That's the term you give to your fellow Christians who preach to you. But when it has to do with someone else's life which doesn't concern you, that's when you'll remember your bible said this and that. Clowns.

Nobody has ever justified fornication, please stop the lie.
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Trojan8(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
Flamemignon1:

Spoken with the straight privilege you have. Let an effeminate man minding his business walk around in the ghetto and see what happens

Are you one? Do you have issues walking around your neighbourhood?
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Kingspin(m): 2:58pm On Jun 23, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Does it matter ni?
Why do people care about other people's sexuality?
Because gay people advertise themselves like indomie noodle.
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by RPG2020(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
saddeeqrunka:
Does it matter ni?
Why do people care about other people's sexuality?

See one of them

NPF come we don catch one here for nairaland
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by juseng(m): 3:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
The last time I checked God didn't created 2 adams na 1 Adam to one Eve.. Which means gay is not recognized in the holy books. What's ones gain in engaging in an activity that may render one pampers patient for the rest of one's life.. If dick tear him yansh na pampers go do the trick

Sodom and gomorah was in Unholy book.
I'm not sure Mayorkun is gay. He's just telling d truth probably bcx he and some people would have talked about that recently and there was need to clear the air on how he feels about it and He has been labeled one now just as I could be labeled too for trying to defend him but I don't give a fxxk

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Shanana1(m): 3:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
habsydiamond:
The last time I checked God didn't created 2 adams na 1 Adam to one Eve.. Which means gay is not recognized in the holy books. What's ones gain in engaging in an activity that may render one pampers patient for the rest of one's life.. If dick tear him yansh na pampers go do the trick
God destroyed Sodom and Gomorra because of their sin. Men are sleeping with men and women with women and human being with animals. This was very pathetic in the sight of God and He sent destruction upon them. Anyone practising gay ofr lesbianism belongs to the devil. Period.

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by cosse(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Mayniaa:

lol, it's not that deep bro.
Having sex with your relatives is also incest.

You shouldn't try so hard to defend that book cheesy
obviously, you missed the point of my comment to you....A man convinced of his will is of the same opinion still. am done!
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by EjaikreTheViper(f): 3:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
siofra:
I think he just doesn't care about other people's sexuality unlike 80% of people on this forum, he says what matters the most is being good.

That doesn't sound like he's gay though bloggers Sha.

YOU ARE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by kingxsamz(m): 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Trojan8:

Nobody has ever justified fornication, please stop the lie.

cheesy
So you prefer to lie to yourself?
Did you read this part?
If someone comes to preach to you that fornication is a sin, you people will call the person "assistant Jesus". That's the term you give to your fellow Christians who preach to you.

This scenario usually happens online.
Most Christian folks will say "don't judge", "leave it for God to judge", "assistant Jesus", "keeper of the book of life".
They hate being told that fornication is a sin. And it's a known fact that most Christians fornicate and don't really care about their religious rules.
The fact that you choose to be blind does not mean others are.

3 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by habsydiamond(m): 3:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
nijabazaar:

Women also experience vaginal or anal tear. Dont be ignorant.
vagina tear usually occur due to child's birth for the anal is a wrong thing cos the only reproductive hole on a woman is the vagina...
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by farem: 4:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
CelebCircle:
Mayorkun indirectly comes out as gay?
Naija Musician Mayorkun made a controversial post recently. What exactly is he trying to tell us?

"Straight, gay, whatever just be a good person, you can discuss your sexuality with God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLumwLeNxw

Another spiritual nuisance and empty-handed, claiming knowledge
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Alfred234(m): 4:02pm On Jun 23, 2021
CoachEmmanuel98:
Is no big deal, the entertainment industry is filled with queer people, Fireboy Dml and Chike are both queers, alot of music managers are queers too, Ini Edo is a lesbian...There are still many queers music artiste like Joeboy too in the industry and they are all doing well as long ad their sexuality remain confidential.

I have folks in the industry who are closer to these people i mentioned and am 1 million percent certain with my claim.

There is no crime in a accepting people notwithstanding the sexuality they are...Is up to God to judge them.

Most queer people are amazing and talented.

Thousands of successful showbiz people in entertainment around the globe are queers.

Either you like it or not...

This people were created by God like the rest of us too.
No be everything wey eye see mouth go talk.
Look at how you just exposed people's private life on the internet.
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Johel(m): 4:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
CelebCircle:
Mayorkun indirectly comes out as gay?
Naija Musician Mayorkun made a controversial post recently. What exactly is he trying to tell us?

"Straight, gay, whatever just be a good person, you can discuss your sexuality with God."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTLumwLeNxw

He's right...only dumb fukks will start attacking him now...who are u to judge?!

2 Likes

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Constantine10: 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2021
mkoabiola:
These gays Wil jus find a way to console themselves.

Nothing sweet like pussy....

Sweet in d middle
until you test a 8 inches dick in your lubricated ass shocked cool then you will know there's heaven on Earth

1 Like

Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Jesterinjay: 4:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
emmydrey:
Maybe the next protest should be Against Homosexualism...what nonsense come out as as gay in front of me....and watch me murder you cold blooded. Stupid animals
i stand with u cool
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by Constantine10: 4:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
neyyoh:

How many dicks did u suck today before typing this undecided

It only takes someone practicing it to sympathise with it .

there's is a rumour going around that you father suck his cock not the other way around, it is not his fault your dad love p
Re: Mayorkun: Straight, Gay Just Be A Good Person, Discuss Your Sexuality With God by neyyoh: 4:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Constantine10:
there's is a rumour going around that you father suck his cock not the other way around, it is not his fault your dad love p

Ha, this one is in severe pain. The thing enter wella.

Awon homosexuals pretending to be sympathisers. tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kolade Oyewande Highlander To Wed His Babymama / "Our Wedding In Lagos Will Be A Carnival - Nabila Fash, Oritsefemi's Wife / Davido: 2019 Is My Year 'I Can't Come And Kill Myself'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.