Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Diary Of A Field Worker - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Diary Of A Field Worker (9420 Views)

The Diary of a Cheap labourer (Daily Bread) / US Worker Threatens To Resign Over Thanksgiving Turkey, Shocks Nigerian / Lady Sacked For Refusing To Say Good Morning To Her Co-Worker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by bigdammyj: 9:24am On Jun 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 23, 2021
You are doing well bro...
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by toyinjimoh(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Am also a field worker, working with Kaduna state govt...its fun though
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by West2019(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Na you carry your hand the call bandits ooooo.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by adedapodvirus001(m): 9:28am On Jun 23, 2021
Good Job

Please contact me for sale, service and installation of Compressors, pumps, valves and other rotating Equipment.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by 2Ways(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
Following
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by sommyboi(m): 9:30am On Jun 23, 2021
This is risky, keep your work private dude. Either reveal this when you're done and out of the place, or don't.
This is not a developed country, nobody is going to look for you when you're lost.

3 Likes

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by khalids: 9:36am On Jun 23, 2021
sommyboi:
This is risky, keep your work private dude. Either reveal this when you're done and out of the place, or don't.
This is not a developed country, nobody is going to look for you when you're lost.

Good Advice

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by pappilo(m): 9:49am On Jun 23, 2021
motymop:
Posting pictures of government infrastructures is a no no especially in a known high security risk zone.

You can be arrested by the dss.

Pls bring down the picture for your own safety and safety of your colleagues.

Are you dumb?
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by mrkings84(m): 9:56am On Jun 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Keep it real bro, hope where u are is safe bcs Pa Buhari's children will be masturbating right now to get their own cut

Modified: I have seen that some moderators on nairaland are just nonsense, how would somebody be posting pictures of those Katsina indigenes eating grasses be allowed?
Pls those indigenes are humans like us, nobody planned to be in that situation. It pains my heart whenever I see that picture on nairaland

Why are you blaming the mods?
Are they the one that took the pictures?
Are they the ones that posted them here?
Are they the ones that made the economy unbearable to the masses?

For your info, if Nairaland mods refused to pust the article to fp, they are everywhere on other sites.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by techWriter2: 10:01am On Jun 23, 2021
Be careful dude what you reveal gaze are watching
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by brownemmanuel43(m): 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
mrkings84:

Why are you blaming the mods?
Are they the one that took the pictures?
Are they the ones that posted them here?
Are they the ones that made the economy unbearable to the masses?

For your info, if Nairaland mods refused to pust the article to fp, they are everywhere on other sites.
Pls sir, what I meant was that people are now using to do caricature towards the indigenes.
Posting picture is an evidence to back up the happenings but people using it to do caricature is like laughing someone in his or her agony. I'm an Igbo guy but God forbid me to use any picture to do caricature to any tribe.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Ifearnoevil: 10:06am On Jun 23, 2021
Pipe to siphone gas from the East.
We shall see.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 23, 2021
My type of person. Field works for life. We've gat no time for audio Crypto.

May God bless the works of our hands.

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by greygoblings(m): 10:21am On Jun 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Cool bro anytime you visit Borno Halla at me let me spoil you around Maiduguri cool cool

One love to all Field and Humanitarian workers on board.

Greetings from Sambisa

He is an oil and gas worker. Field doesn't mean he is a humanitarian or development worker.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by kingjooo(m): 10:38am On Jun 23, 2021
NewDawnEra:
I just want to keep myself busy by updating my fans on my present activities.

Presently, am in one of the northern States for a job, this time around, am doing a HSS coating ( Heat String Sleeve) on a 40" gas pipeline.

I will be posting some pictures and also giving updates of what is happening around the area.

Incase you want to follow the update, just hit on the "like bottom" so I can be motivated to keep updating you.

Sir please let me come and serve you as a labourer,i really need a job to take care of my litle kid. My business came under attack during the end sars campaign last year.Please i'm begging you 09039974800
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by mrkings84(m): 10:58am On Jun 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:

Pls sir, what I meant was that people are now using to do caricature towards the indigenes.
Posting picture is an evidence to back up the happenings but people using it to do caricature is like laughing someone in his or her agony. I'm an Igbo guy but God forbid me to use any picture to do caricature to any tribe.

It's nice. No probs at all!
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:59am On Jun 23, 2021
greygoblings:

He is an oil and gas worker. Field doesn't mean he is a humanitarian or development worker.

I know already, we are regard all as field
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Bobbyjay001(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2021
brownemmanuel43:
Keep it real bro, hope where u are is safe bcs Pa Buhari's children will be masturbating right now to get their own cut

Modified: I have seen that some moderators on nairaland are just nonsense, how would somebody be posting pictures of those Katsina indigenes eating grasses be allowed?
Pls those indigenes are humans like us, nobody planned to be in that situation. It pains my heart whenever I see that picture on nairaland

I am yet to see the picture. Abeg, share.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Gaddafi1: 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
NewDawnEra:
I just want to keep myself busy by updating my fans on my present activities.

Presently, am in one of the northern States for a job, this time around, am doing a HSS coating ( Heat String Sleeve) on a 40" gas pipeline.

I will be posting some pictures and also giving updates of what is happening around the area.

Incase you want to follow the update, just hit on the "like bottom" so I can be motivated to keep updating you.

You may be sacked if the company finds out that you are posting their activities online simple because they may be exposed to scrutiny from regulatory bodies. The right procedures may not have been followed in the construction work and no one likes trouble.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Joetttimua1811(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2021
Correct
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Quitam: 12:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
I advise you to refrain from posting developments from that front because of the precarious security situation. You'll not be only exposing yourself, but your employer and the general public.

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by NewDawnEra: 5:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
BabbanBura:

Northern where again? You no dey fear Gumi's boys? What about Buratai's?

May God protect you in this ya legit hustle, ameeen!

God is watching over us bro
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by NewDawnEra: 5:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
VEXT:
Be like you get 100 million for account,make I arrange with some boys..

Becareful with your statement!!!
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by NewDawnEra: 5:33pm On Jun 23, 2021
aidameoryou:
what was your major in school.

i guess your works are based on contracts

It has nothing to do with what I read or study in school.

I actually went for what I have passion for.

Training was acquired after graduation from University

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by NewDawnEra: 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Cool bro anytime you visit Borno Halla at me let me spoil you around Maiduguri cool cool

One love to all Field and Humanitarian workers on board.

Greetings from Sambisa

Sambisa..... Na wao
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by GreaterFuture(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok, keep up the good work
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by Asquare84(m): 8:07pm On Jun 23, 2021
kingjooo:
Sir please let me come and serve you as a labourer,i really need a job to take care of my litle kid. My business came under attack during the end sars campaign last year.Please i'm begging you 09039974800

Are you not the same person spyder 88 send you money, new format of corporate begging
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by emmybliz(m): 8:30am On Jun 24, 2021
NewDawnEra:

It has nothing to do with what I read or study in school.

I actually went for what I have passion for.

Training was acquired after graduation from University

Is it some welding training? What training exactly. I'm a fresh engineering graduate currently serving. I love field work and i want to undergo all the necessary field training i can afford. It would be nice if you can be specific on the type of field training u underwent which is in demand.
Re: Diary Of A Field Worker by NewDawnEra: 2:52pm On Jun 24, 2021
emmybliz:

Is it some welding training? What training exactly. I'm a fresh engineering graduate currently serving. I love field work and i want to undergo all the necessary field training i can afford. It would be nice if you can be specific on the type of field training u underwent which is in demand.

As an engineering graduate that wants to acquired field training, you can go for QAQC in welding or coating (inspection)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Work Hard Or Smart? What's Your Opinion? / Choosing Between My Job And Educational Career / How Do L Get ACCA Certification In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.