Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,883 members, 7,931,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 03:46 PM

Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month (16677 Views)

Nigeria To Begin Export Of Rice To Egypt Despite Claims Of Food Shortages / Dangote Fertilizer Already Shipping To The Us,brazil And India. / Otedola Visits Dangote's Fertilizer Plant (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Chijeep(m): 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
K
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by opalu: 1:04pm On Jun 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by kheny12(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2021
How will it benefit Nigerians.Dangote monopolism.
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
Noted
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Taye4j: 1:06pm On Jun 23, 2021
This is a good news for Nigeria and Africa at large. The production and export of both fertilizer and crude oil will exponentially improve our GDP, it will help stabilize our foreign exchange, it will eliminate petrol subsidy and incessant fuel scarcity, it will provide jobs for our people, ultimately make our Naira stronger, improve and increase our agricultural produce.

If Nigeria can tackle insecurity, we are in for a good time with a lot of projects coming in from all parts of the country thick and fast like the Lekki deep sea project, the NLG train 7 project, the Akwa Ibom deep sea project, the railway constructions, the petrochemical plant in the SS etc.

Africa and the world go hear am in the next few years. We need to be aggressive in Technology too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by igbowoman: 1:08pm On Jun 23, 2021
How much did CBN give him to begin his monopoly.
Rubbish!!
Ibeto was producing cement and so were benue cement factory and Nkalagu cement factory before the fulani killed those businesses and gave monopoly to this man.
Personally I dont like to hear his name

5 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by kindlyheart: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2021
dangote is one of the smartest Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by kindlyheart: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

Buhari has connived with US, Brazil etc to make it look as if Nigeria can produce something to export to America. We all know say na lie.

Where Dangote jihadist get brain to produce export products when umu chineke is available?

Buhari should try harder.

Don't ask me how Buhari is doing that, ask ipob pigs.

all you need is money and you can produce anything
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by DAutoDiagnosis: 1:11pm On Jun 23, 2021
Thats a good one
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by donnie(m): 1:12pm On Jun 23, 2021
It's of no benefit to the common man. The vampires in power will suck up every possible benefit this could bring to the economy.
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Bakrabas: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2021
The Brazilian and the Americans will be buying it at the cheapest rate but Nigeria where the fertilizer is being produced will sell at the times four of minimum wages

Dangote is one of those that will never pray for the actualization of Biafra and oduduwa

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

Buhari has connived with US, Brazil etc to make it look as if Nigeria can produce something to export to America. We all know say na lie.

Where Dangote jihadist get brain to produce export products when umu chineke is available?

Simpleton,
It’s like your Igbo landlord threw you out due to rent arrears. Pele, ask your paymasters to increase your pay so that you can have a roof over your head. Yes, your hate for Umuchineke will be your greatest undoing.

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Springboot: 1:19pm On Jun 23, 2021
socialmediaman:
The economic crunch in Nigeria took a toll on him. Buhari’s Nigeria can really kill someone’s business. He had to reposition as a smart businessman.

He has never been a man with single business, he runs 8 of them and now 9. Get your facts right.
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by socialmediaman: 1:21pm On Jun 23, 2021
Springboot:

He has never been a man with single business, he runs 8 of them and now 9. Get your facts right.

What country was the major market for most of his businesses, Mr fact adviser?
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by SweetiliciousD: 1:22pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

Since twitter is down, I hereby command the online mumuism on you for typing trash.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:23pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

I was busy reading all you were saying without looking at the moniker but changed my mind to look up when I saw your hatred logo .....

Is like the story of a child who was told his father is an Igbo man by her Hausa or Yoruba mother....
Don't hate your father pls, come to Igbo land and look for him, he is a hard working man bro.
.. cheer up to a brighter life when you see him

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by RepoMan007: 1:26pm On Jun 23, 2021
Good news. At least he will have his own foreign exchange to use and stop justling for it with other Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by mekuso89(m): 1:27pm On Jun 23, 2021
But fertilizer is costly here. Are these people not confused?
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by mekuso89(m): 1:28pm On Jun 23, 2021
igbowoman:
How much did CBN give him to begin his monopoly.
Rubbish!!
Ibeto was producing cement and so were benue cement factory and Nkalagu cement factory before the fulani killed those businesses and gave monopoly to this man.
Personally I dont like to hear his name
me too

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Jorge91: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
If I have used the money invested in MBA forex to buy land in ibeju lekki or epe then plant yams with this dangote fertilizer, should be earning hundreds of thousands in to time. Still can’t understand how 1 tuber of yam is 1,200.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by floss(m): 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2021
I would have said nice development but I just remembered that Dangote group is a northern agenda. Government should continue
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2021
The issue here is how will these achievement benefit Nigeria as a nation?

This will only benefit Dangote groups who I believe pays lesser tax to the Nigerian Government...

In a sane clime, Dangote tax should be able to feed all the almajiris in the North even send all to school ....
But look at them looming the streets, joining bandits and Boko Haram boys
Refinery.....Dangote
Fertilizer.....Dangote
Sugar........ Dangote
Indomie...,..Dangote
Toothpaste......Dangote

An Average Nigerian man wakes up every morning to use Dangote products within minutes...
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Gbagura: 1:32pm On Jun 23, 2021
Dangote, igbos nightmare.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by wwwihy: 1:35pm On Jun 23, 2021
ArcSEMPECJ:
The issue here is how will these achievement benefit Nigeria as a nation?

This will only benefit Dangote groups who I believe pays lesser tax to the Nigerian Government...

In a sane clime, Dangote tax should be able to feed all the almajiris in the North even send all to school ....
But look at them looming the streets, joining bandits and Boko Haram boys
Refinery.....Dangote
Fertilizer.....Dangote
Sugar........ Dangote
Indomie...,..Dangote
Toothpaste......Dangote

An Average Nigerian man wakes up every morning to use Dangote products within minutes...

You are not educated nor informed... Your education is a waste

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by mrkings84(m): 1:36pm On Jun 23, 2021
Yet no jobs!
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 1:37pm On Jun 23, 2021
wwwihy:

You are not educated nor informed... Your education is a waste

For you not to state your reasons of saying so has made me know who knocked on my door........

Warning......
Doctors in yaba left shouldn't go into those wards with phones pls
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by mygee2(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
wwwihy:

https://nairametrics.com/2021/06/23/dangote-fertilizer-to-begin-export-to-us-brazil-later-this-month/
Love him or hate him but Dangote is doing more for Nigeria than we appreciate, if
it were innoson now they will start shouting Ibo Amaka

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by West2019(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2021
Oga Dangote start from ur village first
Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by LikeAking: 1:40pm On Jun 23, 2021
Jorge91:
If I have used the money invested in MBA forex to buy land in ibeju lekki or epe then plant yams with this dangote fertilizer, should be earning hundreds of thousands in to time. Still can’t understand how 1 tuber of yam is 1,200.

Its called capitalism.

The high price is powered by high demand low supply.

Majority of the people in the cities are not farming and this population is growing day by day.

So the farmers must cash out.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Ddokie: 1:55pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

This man your matter is more serious than a lot of nairalanders are taking it.

You need to visit a mental health practitioner asap.

Dem use IPOB swear for you ni?

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Twofoursix: 1:56pm On Jun 23, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
wow dangote single handedly saving nigerian economy cheesy
People will not notice this impert. How many Nigerians are contributing to GDP of Nigerian economy more than Dangote. They are not up to 0.00000002% out of over 200,000,000 people.
We see someone that is contributing up to at least 5% to the growth of our economy yet we will not appreciate him.
The parable of the Talent in the Bible makes me to understand why people prefer..............

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Fertilizer To Begin Export To US, Brazil This Month by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jun 23, 2021
Simplyleo:
Rubbish.

You Can Never Get To Know The Value Of What You Have Until You lose It, After Having It, You Tend To Loose The Value You Have For Such Things Cuz You Are Now Use To Them. Bro You Will See When People Will Start exporting this out to other county and start making money locally. Mark My Word.
Appreciate what you have. Also Buhari Never started this, Dangote Also Got his own dose of the medicine when the Naira was floated in 2015 So do your findings well.
Federal Government have been in support through Jonathan's Regime And Up till Now In Buharis regime.
If you are a business man, you have to dance to the tune of the regime in power if you want to thrive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

List Of Verified Scammers On Nairaland / Scarcity Of Dollars Hits FOREIGN EXCHANGE Market / What Business Can I Start With 50,000naira In Lagos'( :'( :'(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.