Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,415 members, 7,901,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:59 AM

The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria (2549 Views)

Physically Challenged Persons Fight Over N15m NDDC Largesse / Fayose Employs 10 Physically-Challenged & Gives Out 35 Wheelchairs (Pics) / Physically Challenged Nigerian Citizen Campaigns For Buhari (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by wendytilda(f): 10:44pm On May 06, 2011
Hey guys, I just came across this video and thought it’s so sad and such a shame that this could still be happening in Nigeria. I hope something is done about it soon!
See for yourselves and air your views!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CC_NOCIi7Rw
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 07, 2011
A very informative video.
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by THEAMAKA(f): 1:47am On May 08, 2011
very informative, thanks.
Nigeria can barely take care of its citizens with malaria, or a common cold. so what makes anyone think they can take care of these people?
such a sad sad reality.
embarassed sad

the thing that pissed me off is when the guy said he has a wife and three kids. what the hell are people with no job, and NO MONEY, doing having kids? stop having kids that you cannot take care of! DAMN IT! that seems to be among the top 15 things WRONG with Nigeria and third world countries.
stop having kids you cannot provide for, period  angry angry angry angry is it that hard to use a condom? whats cheaper? feeding, schooling, and clothing a child for at least 20 years? or buying 20 condoms?
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by hotangel2(f): 4:41am On Jul 22, 2011
This video makes sense.
You might wanna check out this Topic I started a while back.

Disability awareness in Nigeria
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by IboMan1(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2012
@hot-angel
I never knew this thread had continued long after I had participated in it.
I am glad to know of peoples contribution and appreciate all the prayers not just for us but all
those that are challenged one way or the other. I actually tried sending you a mail
but cannot locate your contacts . Nonetheless, I hope you are well and doing great. Guess you must be done with school now.Keep
me posted on you and what you are up to.I will keep checking this thread every now and again.
stay blessed.

@ Gboliwe.
How are you , hope you got that job?
Let me know.
God bless you both.

Stay strong in your pain lies your strength.
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by darocha1: 7:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
Though this thread os byn ova 3yrs but i hope to connect with people of like condition.
Only those who are in similar shoes can truly undestand how you feel & what we go through.
Have tried reaching gboliwe, hot angel and others personally but yet to get a result.
Stay Strong as you go through your daily plight.
Re: The Physically Challenged/handicap in Nigeria by Appleyard(m): 8:11pm On Sep 24, 2015
Why dont u guys meet up via whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Why Call It Nigeria Civil War? / What Has Jonathan Achieved Since He Came Into Politics? / Legislation In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.