Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,829 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:34 PM

Have You Been Interviewed By Any Tv/radio Station Reporter? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Have You Been Interviewed By Any Tv/radio Station Reporter? (176 Views)

Tinubu Interviewed By BBC's Okwoche / 9 Nigerian Politicians Who Own Media Houses - Newspapers, TV & Radio Stations / Bandits Kidnap Man's Wife, Children While He Was Being Interviewed In Katsina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Have You Been Interviewed By Any Tv/radio Station Reporter? by Babzrockman: 7:25pm On Jun 23, 2021
Few years back while I was walking to one MTN connect office along Yakub Gowon way, Kaduna. A reporter from NTA just walked up to me for brief interview and I was like bring it on. She smiled and I said she likes my confidence.

The question is have u been opportuned to be interviewed and how did you react?
Re: Have You Been Interviewed By Any Tv/radio Station Reporter? by Peak11(m): 7:30pm On Jun 23, 2021
Babzrockman:
Few years back while I was walking to one MTN connect office along Yakub Gowon way, Kaduna. A reporter from NTA just walked up to me for brief interview and I was like bring it on. She smiled and I said she likes my confidence.

The question is have u been opportuned to be interviewed and how did you react?
How did your interview go and what were the question(s) she asked?
Re: Have You Been Interviewed By Any Tv/radio Station Reporter? by Babzrockman: 7:49pm On Jun 23, 2021
Peak11:
How did your interview go and what were the question(s) she asked?

Around the area, there's a post office and people do sell some items there... It's almost turn a market place and there was a new government police for them to vacate the place. So, she asked me what is my opinion and I said my opinion doesn't count. After all I came from Zaria I'm not base in Kaduna.

She moves to the next available person surrounding

(1) (Reply)

DSS Invites Sheikh Gumi After Alleging Military-bandits’ Collusion In Attacks On / Akwa Ibom, Udom Inoyo, And The New Testament (1) / GANG LEADER NNAMDI KANU HAS FALLEN! NOW FETISH GANG IPOB MUST GO DOWN!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.