Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:17 AM

CBN And NMFB - Matters Arising On AGSMEIS Failure - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / CBN And NMFB - Matters Arising On AGSMEIS Failure (256 Views)

NMFB: I Was ₦‎201,773.38 Through My Bank Account! Help / AGSMEIS - Nirsal Loan Applicants Rejected By Government / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CBN And NMFB - Matters Arising On AGSMEIS Failure by Wallade(m): 8:54pm On Jun 23, 2021
Did CBN and NIrsal MFB decieve Nigerians with AGSMEIS? Did they terminate the AGSMEIS program abruptly?

Why did they encourage a lot of Nigerians to subscribe to it with money paid for training, business plan and account opening only to go silent and evasive on approval and disbursement of funds to beneficiaries?

Is AGSMEIS a fraud afterall? Was the AGSMEIS fund diverted.

Why is no media outlet, pressure group, national assembly or anyone taking CBN and NMFB up on this issue to get them to explain this silence on pending approvals or disapprovals?

If any one can educate me about this subject, kindly proceed.

4 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Strengthen Concrete With Carbon Fiber Against Degradation / Large Banners For Birthday Parties And Weddings / Unlimited Browsing For All Networks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.