Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,126 members, 7,900,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

Strategies To Boost Your Online Sales Quickly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Strategies To Boost Your Online Sales Quickly (134 Views)

Online Sales Rep Needed Urgently / How To Increase Your Online Sales / Jumia To Boost Ecommerce In Nigeria, Plans A Month ‘black Friday’ Promotion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Strategies To Boost Your Online Sales Quickly by martwayne001: 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2021
What Are The Strategies To Increase Online Sales?

Have you read my previous article on 10 strategies to increase online sales? If you haven't, then HERE is the link.  In today's article, I have discussed 5 more strategies for online sales.

LET'S GET TO IT!!!!!

6. Influencer Marketing

Another strategy to increase your online sales is collaborating with an influencer.

You have to realize that people no longer depend on or trust TV ads, more so, not every fashion brand can afford that. Consumers want a form of proof that can make them trust your brand. Hence the more reason you need to pick the right influencer.  

The right influencer communicates with the right crowd. 

Some influencers get money or your products in return for their services. Yeah, it might seem like an expensive investment, trust me, it pays off when done correctly.

7. Target Look-alike Audience On Facebook Ads

This is actually one of my favorite strategies. I find it really fascinating and more importantly, yields tremendous results.
Targeting look-alike audience on Facebook ads simply means Facebook can place your ads in front of Facebook users that are similar to the audience you have created on Facebook. Thus Facebook uses the data you already have to expand your reach.

You will agree with me that it is an inexpensive way to increase your brand awareness right? 

---------------------CLICK THE LINK BELOW to continue reading-----------------------

https://martwayne.com/strategies-to-boost-your-online-sales-quickly/

Now that I have shared all the 10 strategies, which one would like to start with? Share with us in the comment section.  Don't forget to join our live webinars on Thursdays, 8 pm WAT. 

Also, visit our YouTube Channel to get the full playlist of our business podcasts and webinars.

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Is Testing “sabee”, An Educational App For Nigerians / Why To Choose Digital Voice Recorders Over Smartphones? / Learn How To Start A Profitable Online Business.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.