Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,528 members, 7,914,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 03:17 AM

Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail (599 Views)

Price List For Poultry Feeds Call (09030836863) Ultima 12,000 Ultima Plus 13,500 / Quality Poultry Feeds And Birds Feeders. / Mastering The Arts Of Making Poultry Feeds: The Secret Concepts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail by engrsyer(m): 11:01pm On Jun 23, 2021
Greetings fellow Nairalanders, i want to venture into retail business of Poultry Feeds and i am a novice to such business of course that is why i come to you guys as professionals so as to counsel me on how to go about it and how much at minimum should I be budgeting to venture into such business. I live in Rivers State.
If i finally venture into such business and as it grows it is something that i am going to employ one or two persons into the business and you know what that means. I have successfully employed the one or two persons which such person or persons would no longer be a burden to another person.

Please your expertise are thoroughly needed.

Thanks and stay safe.
Re: Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail by engrsyer(m): 7:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hello Nairalanders, no expatriate here about my request?
Re: Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail by Parblo01(m): 11:41am On Sep 05, 2022
Good day,were you able to start the business, because I am thinking of going in it now
Re: Advise On How To Start Poultry Feeds On Retail by yemmit90: 10:15pm On Sep 05, 2022
It depends on available capital, poultry feeds are very expensive this period. You can be a sub- distributor or direct one, just make sure you follow a right channel to avoid buying adulterated feeds.

You can only make it in this business if you sell in large quantities because the profit margin is very small.

(1) (Reply)

Acres Of Land For Farming Is Available For Sell In Oke Odan Ogun, Closer To Lago / 6pcs Of 5000ltrs Plastic Pond For Sale / 25 Litres Keg And 200l Rubbeer Drums

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.