Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:19 AM

Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them (3241 Views)

Why Do Yorubas Think 2023 Is For The South? / Umar Bago Supports Buhari's Re-Election With 100 Cars / Joe Igbokwe Described 2019 Election With A Statue Of APC Beating PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Ekpeitit(m): 8:13am On Jun 27, 2021
Why do Biafra people always think South South and them are twins?
How do you know who South South will vote for?
Did we tell you how we're voting?
We don't play that type of politics that SE play,we play mainstream politics not regional politics.
Count SS out of your permutations.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Perfectbeing(m): 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
If Igbos vote Akitu/Wike then it means they're not as smart as we think.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 10:12am On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
The situation is, SS and SE won't vote Yoruba.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo
Pls try to follow Northern current affairs not mere propaganda and you'll know that because of the high expectations & disappointment many ppl had for PMB, most Northerners will not vote based on ethno-religious line. North will open the eyes of many ppl for competency come 2023. I assure u Tinubu will get massive votes against Tambuwal from the North, 1993 will repeat itself where Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Ekpeitit:
Why do Biafra people always think South South and them are twins?
How do you know who South South will vote for?
Did we tell you how we're voting?
We don't play that type of politics that SE play,we play mainstream politics not regional politics.
Count SS out of your permutations.

Im a Deltan you knucklehead
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 1:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:

Yh just you weren't smart in 15 grin
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 1:52pm On Jun 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
Pls try to follow Northern current affairs not mere propaganda and you'll know that because of the high expectations & disappointment many ppl had for PMB, most Northerners will not vote based on ethno-religious line. North will open the eyes of many ppl for competency come 2023. I assure u Tinubu will get massive votes against Tambuwal from the North, 1993 will repeat itself where Abiola defeated Bashir Tofa.

Abokeys Muslims will not vote northerner again becus of Buhari? grin wake up to reality bro
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 1:55pm On Jun 27, 2021
OdumegwuOjukwu:

You don't speak for SE or Igbos. You have no idea what we will do. Speak for your own ethnic group. Stop doing attachee by force.

So you're a easterner? You best no lie bcus your moniker says otherwise
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Gbajure(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2021
izombie:
Abiola got a lot of votes from the se and ss. Tinubu can never win states like taraba and adamawa because tinubu is moslem. Tell me again how tinubu or any yoruba will win the election again.

Is Atiku or Tambuwwal xtians?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Gbajure(m): 2:07pm On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:

They never were and will never be safe some percentage in Anambra state. They are not a ti Fulani but pro Igbo domination and hence anti Yorubas
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Perfectbeing(m): 2:16pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Yh just you weren't smart in 15 grin
English please..
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Abokeys Muslims will not vote northerner again becus of Buhari? grin wake up to reality bro
Your verdict look ridiculous and mockery, pls stop this shit & behave with maturity.
I'm Northern Muslim, when OBJ got Northerners' votes u didn't react this way, why now?
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 2:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
English please..

Sorry my bad, I didn't even look what I typed.
"if the igbos vote wike/Atiku in 2023, it means they aren't that smart after all" you said, or close.
Well you guys who voted Buhari in 15, you aren't thinking you guys are Hella smart now, are you?. Let's hope not
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 2:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
Coronabirus:
Your verdict look ridiculous and mockery, pls stop this shit & behave with maturity.
I'm Northern Muslim, when OBJ got Northerners' votes u didn't react this way, why now?

Aye my bad. Well it true that some northerners are gonna vote someone else, since Buhari as a northerner failed to live upto expectation. That said, it's obvious that those who are gonna vote a northerner again would be much larger than those who would decide to let go of sentiment and vote who they believe can lead us very well. They wouldn't want power to depart from their region. Also, Once most of these guys get offered a few nairas, coupled with a half bag of rice and oil, they wouldn't think twice, they're gonna give out their votes to whoever offered them those gifts
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Perfectbeing(m): 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

Sorry my bad, I didn't even look what I typed.
"if the igbos vote wike/Atiku in 2023, it means they aren't that smart after all" you said, or close.
Well you guys who voted Buhari in 15, you aren't thinking you guys are Hella smart now, are you?. Let's hope not
And what made you think I voted Buhari?
At least prior to 2015, there wasn't any case that Buhari killed Igbos. But now we all know Wike killed Igbos in PH.
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Mangekyo: 5:39pm On Jun 27, 2021
Perfectbeing:
And what made you think I voted Buhari?
At least prior to 2015, there wasn't any case that Buhari killed Igbos. But now we all know Wike killed Igbos in PH.

What makes me think you voted Buhari? Well, your comrades voted Buhari, even though you didn't. Not all igbos are gonna vote atiku/wike, hence you shouldn't have said "igbos (all) aren't that smart after all".
There wasn't any case that Buhari killed igbos prior to 2015? grin grin
Well i hope you somehow dont think Buhari was actually spectating when the Nigerian army were dismantling the Igbos in the Civil war. grin
That dude even threatened to repeat what he did to Igbos in the Civil War on Twitter. So defo no way he didn't kill any IPOB prior to 2015 undecided
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Perfectbeing(m): 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
Mangekyo:

What makes me think you voted Buhari? Well, your comrades voted Buhari, even though you didn't. Not all igbos are gonna vote atiku/wike, hence you shouldn't have said "igbos (all) aren't that smart after all".
There wasn't any case that Buhari killed igbos prior to 2015? grin grin
Well i hope you somehow dont think Buhari was actually spectating when the Nigerian army were dismantling the Igbos in the Civil war. grin
That dude even threatened to repeat what he did to Igbos in the Civil War on Twitter. So defo no way he didn't kill any IPOB prior to 2015 undecided
ok
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 1:47am On Jun 28, 2021
Wife Cancer - Husband Stroke - na wao
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by DMerciful(m): 5:18am On Jun 28, 2021
Remove enerst shonekan from there ...he was head of interim govt for 3 months....nobody voted for him
sweetshisha:

Then you know nothing about rotational politics

Look at that picture and see how Ex President are distributed per region

Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Christistruth00: 8:09am On Jun 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

You may be right, that's why I said you should enlighten me more on how you think Tinubu is winning. Pls don't quote history to me.
The situation is, SS and SE won't vote Yoruba.
Except somehow you think northerners would ditch a northerner for Tinubu. If that happens then of course Tinubu should win. But it's highly unlikely imo

If the South East has to Choose between another vNorthern Muslim and Osinbajo who would they vote

People may be very emotional but if it comes to Saving their Ancestral lands from Land grabbing invaders

People are wide awake to do the needful and take the better Option

The Southern Forests are already teeming with armed bandits that a Southern President needs to round up permanently
Re: Yorubas Think They Would Win The 2023 Election With Ease, But We Laugh At Them by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2021
Mangekyo:

Aye my bad. Well it true that some northerners are gonna vote someone else, since Buhari as a northerner failed to live upto expectation. That said, it's obvious that those who are gonna vote a northerner again would be much larger than those who would decide to let go of sentiment and vote who they believe can lead us very well. They wouldn't want power to depart from their region. Also, Once most of these guys get offered a few nairas, coupled with a half bag of rice and oil, they wouldn't think twice, they're gonna give out their votes to whoever offered them those gifts
Hmmm...we know where the politics of rice play role in Nigeria. Though money penetrate our voting circles but rice politics don't have room in the North.
Most Northern APC Governors and Legislators are advocating for power shift to the South right now. We Northerners know the most out of our affairs!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Makoko Is An Eyesore . LASG should demolish it. / Reason For The New Results On Inec Irev.: Better Explained / With Strong Evidence Before The Court,tinubu Could Be 1st President To Be Remove

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.