Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,181 members, 7,890,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 04:22 AM

Vaccination - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Vaccination (848 Views)

Yellow Fever Vaccination Center / Vaccination Or Immunization Of The New Born / Is Chicken Pox Vaccine Among The Routine Vaccination For Young kids In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vaccination by redsun(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2007
How proven is the good side of vaccination to children,especially in the third world?i think children die more of filth,malnutrition,malaria,etc than the so-called vaccinated diseases,it is more of money making and guinea pigging than humanitarian.Recently,in nigeria,there was a contract bidding for the supply of syringes to UNICEF polo vaccination in the northern part part of the country,i bidded for part supply but i lost my money the nigeria way,you know what i mean,but with recent findings and publications on the dangers of vaccination to children in the form of autism,gene manipulations and all forms of degenerating diseases,and as third world,always at the receiving end of dangerous experiments,i think we should seriously look into it.
Re: Vaccination by Nekai(f): 3:32am On Apr 12, 2011
redsun:

How proven is the good side of vaccination to children,especially in the third world?i think children die more of filth,malnutrition,malaria,etc than the so-called vaccinated diseases,it is more of money making and guinea pigging than humanitarian.Recently,in nigeria,there was a contract bidding for the supply of syringes to UNICEF polo vaccination in the northern part part of the country,i bidded for part supply but i lost my money the nigeria way,you know what i mean,but with recent findings and publications on the dangers of vaccination to children in the form of autism,gene manipulations and all forms of degenerating diseases,and as third world,always at the receiving end of dangerous experiments,i think we should seriously look into it.
cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Join A Club That Can Always Proud Of / Why Do Most Men Consume Alcohol Excessively? / Honey(natual And Good Honey)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.