Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,647 members, 7,972,402 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 10:33 AM

Nokia 8.1 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Nokia 8.1 For Sale (292 Views)

Foreign Used Nokia 8.1 6/128 Available / Valem Phantom Z 4G Lte,4gb Ram,32gb Rom,6000mah,android 8.1 Dua Sim / Nokia 8.1 For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nokia 8.1 For Sale by Nobody: 10:38am On Jun 24, 2021
Distress sales.
Nokia 8.1 64gb Grey. Going for 40k
Sold!
Re: Nokia 8.1 For Sale by fredrickmyers(m): 10:47am On Jun 24, 2021
Phone number na
Re: Nokia 8.1 For Sale by tapingil(m): 12:41pm On Jun 28, 2021
So I contacted this guy Olatunji Sharon David about buying this phone and eventually bought it from him. I told him about a mark on the screen and he said it was just caused by heat from the sun and it eventually vanish. Checked the camera and saw it was ok. What I did was not able to determine was that the charging port, and the battery of this phone was also bad and the phone was having sensor issues. I informed him of all this the same day I bought the phone .
He kept telling me ok only to later tell me he picked it up from someone to sell to make profit. I told him he has sold a defective phone and he was a scammer and I would tag him one on nairaland for what he has sold to me and gave him an option of coming up some amount so I don’t have to bare the cost of repairs alone. Next thing I know is that he has blocked me. Now he wants to sell another phone on nairaland some other client and I don’t t think I can allow this slide.

Cc Dragnet
Re: Nokia 8.1 For Sale by fredrickmyers(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2021
Damn!!!

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 Promax For Sale.SOLD OUT / SOLD! Iphone Se (2020) 64gb Factory Unlocked / #SOLD#Samsung Galaxy S21 5g | Unlocked By Samsung 256gb |brand New

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.