Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,345 members, 7,971,215 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 05:35 AM

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today (743 Views)

Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing / CCTV Video Of Baba Ijesha Molesting The 14-Year-Old Girl Released (Censored) / Video Of Baba Ijesha Begging After Being Caught Molesting Minor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by hibeekay01(m): 11:15am On Jun 24, 2021
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by Stomoney(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2021
grin
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by NOC1(m): 11:21am On Jun 24, 2021
This is what a great friend should be. stand with your friend even in the darkest hour, show him reasons to live, be a shoulder for him to lean on.
Baba Ijesha is on a cross road only people like Yomi Fabiyi will make him have reason to be alive.

7 Likes

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2021
Realest Nigga ever... A friend like a brother

1 Like

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by donbachi(m): 11:49am On Jun 24, 2021
Friend wey pass brother.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by AchalugoNwa(f): 11:52am On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:
Realest Nigga ever... A friend like a brother
reminds me of one Muhammed like that grin
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by Mayng01(m): 11:54am On Jun 24, 2021
Outstanding amongst friends
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 12:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
reminds me of one Muhammed like that grin

The Muhammmed be a very good friend for you to remember him

Anyways How's your mum
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:02pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:

The Muhammmed be a very good friend for you to remember him

Anyways How's your mum
my mum is fine

How's your nephew cheesy
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 12:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
my mum is fine

How's your nephew cheesy

He is fine

Won't you ask me off beautiful Adaadike
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:04pm On Jun 24, 2021
sweetshisha:

He is fine

Won't you ask me off beautiful Adadike
you can only wash her pant
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 12:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:

you can only wash her pant

Hahahahaa

What two adults do to themselves or for themselves is non of your business

Oh my sweet Adaadike tongue
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:08pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:

Hahahahaa

What two adults do to themselves or for themselves is non of your business

Oh my sweet Adadike tongue
[/s] stop this nonsense angry
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 12:10pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s] stop this nonsense angry

Why are you always bitter ?! Why ?! Why?!

Can't me and pretty Adaadike be together forever in peace, can't you be happy for us

sad
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by AchalugoNwa(f): 12:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
[s]
sweetshisha:

Why are you always bitter ?! Why ?! Why?!

Can't me and pretty Adadike be together forever in peace, can't you be happy for us

sad
[/s]
stay your lane mr man
I don't joke with that girl

I'm warning you now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by sweetshisha: 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[s][/s]
stay your lane mr man
I don't joke with that girl

I'm warning you now!

What can you do my boy hahahaaa

Ship wey don sail you still dey chase

Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
donbachi:
Friend wey pass brother.
Canal pastor, are you in anyway supporting baba ijesha?I won't be surprised if fake wealthy pastor johnw47 supports him as well
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by donbachi(m): 1:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
Canal pastor, are you in anyway supporting baba ijesha?I won't be surprised if fake wealthy pastor johnw47 supports him as well
GOD bless u my daughter.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jun 24, 2021
donbachi:
GOD bless u my daughter.
bless you too my carnal pastor, you are such a free spirited person.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by donbachi(m): 3:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:
bless you too my carnal pastor, you are such a free spirited person.
u're wellcome.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by johnw47: 11:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rozcol:

not all there and so unintelligent smelly roslyn, lover of adultery, oral and anal sex etc.

you so tormented by my wealth and by my good standing with God, too bad for you

but don't worry your god the devil doesn't love you either

you can run away again now coward:

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Rev_22:15  Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.
Re: Actor Yomi Fabiyi Arrives At The Court Ahead Of Baba Ijesha Court Ruling Today by johnw47: 12:36am On Jun 26, 2021
Rozcol:

most unintelligent smelly roslyn
lover of adultery, oral and anal sex, and of course lying

everyone who loves and practices falsehood is of the devil rev 22:15

and you smelly roslyn love and practiser your lies over and over again
just like the teachers and supporters of your lies, maxinDHouse, haddeylium and Janosky

Mat 23:15  Mat 23:15  Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! For you cross sea and land to make a single convert, and you make the new convert twice as much a child of hell as yourselves.

u such a duh simpleton fatty, just like them: sugar baby/sugar daddy ha ha ha fools of the world

Rev_21:8  But for the cowardly, unbelieving, sinners, abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars their part is in the lake that burns with fire and sulfur, which is the second death.”

Rev_22:15  Outside are the dogs, the sorcerers, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters, and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.

Joh 8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a
murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Isa 3:24 And it shall come to pass, that instead of sweet smell there shall be stink; and instead of a girdle a rent; and instead of well set hair baldness; and instead of a stomacher a girding of sackcloth; and burning instead of beauty.

stinky roslyn u r lover of money, it is your god, as well as the devil of course, your new boo is tight ass, give you nothing, laughing

Mat 6:24  “No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and be enslaved to money.

(1) (Reply)

Brizz Never Blow Yet Fowl Nyash Don Already Expose. / BEWARE: Criminals Can Use This Trick To Steal Your Money From ATM (Video) / Man Collapses After Mistakenly Recharging ₦3M Airtime Instead Of ₦3,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.