Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,175 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:17 AM

Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download (1178 Views)

What Is This Thing Situated In Almost Every Nigerian City? (Pictured) / Ten Things To Know About The Nigerian Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) / 5 Political Advice Every African Youth Should Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by ItrendNaija(m): 12:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Considering how difficult Nigeria is to live in especially for the youthful population, it is advisable to treat your personal finances as top priority. Nigerian youths want to make a better life for themselves and their families in the future, and a great way to do that is to always have access to tools that provide such opportunities
In this article, I will share some top-notch apps I’ve used that can help you manage your financial assets and personal finances better for a more secure future.

Piggyvest
There is a good chance that you’ve heard about Piggyvest before now. Piggyvest offers users the opportunity to build a great saving habit by saving continuously while also providing direct investment opportunities for people to make more money.
With Piggyvest, you can choose a saving pattern that works for you, for example you could authorize Piggyvest to deduct N1000 daily from your bank account over a set period of time. This money can be locked in a vault that you can’t access till maturity date while your savings increases.
You can also invest in plans with good ROI, save and invest in foreign currencies.
What I like most about Piggyvest is how disciplined it makes me to put money away for rainy days. There are several other options you can explore by visiting their page.

Opay
The leading mobile money service application, Opay offers a unique approach to managing personal finances. You can borrow money without collateral from Opay.
Due to the devaluation of the naira every day, one could easily go over their budget these days. However, you can get a loan on OPay with no interest fee when you pay back within 7 days.
This can serve as a good option should you need money to take care of the really important things in your life that you might not have money for. Download the Opay app and explore your options.

Binance
Binance is a good crypto trading app with a lot of trading options that might be too complex for beginners. Traders can create wallets and trade a host of coins on Binance to strengthen their trading positions and earn more.
Currently, Binance has over 500 cryptocurrencies listed and that’s what I like most about it.
With Binance, you will have to pay fees for trading while also waiting for confirmations.
Another thing I like about Binance is the peer to peer option that allows you buy and sell your crypto to users on the platform using an escrow method. This gives you instant access to quick cash should you need to sell any of your assets but you have to be careful as some users can be fraudulent in their dealings.

OctaFX
Forex has been around much longer than crypto trading but it only recently made its way into mobile phones for easy access. Forex trading involves buying and selling of foreign currencies to make profits and with the value of the Naira diminishing, it’s wise for every Nigerian youth to have access to forex.
One of the best Forex trading apps to use is OctaFX especially for a beginner. They provide you with a demo account that allows you to trade without any real financial commitment. The OctaFX demo account gives similar trading experience as real accounts except that you can’t withdraw the funds. The demo serves as a good opportunity to learn Forex trading without risking real money. Another thing I like about OctaFX is how beginners can copy the trades of more experienced traders.
OctaFX offers more than 28 currency pairs, with more being added every day.

Obiex
Cryptocurrency has changed the lives of a lot of people and could potentially change yours and that of your future generation.
One way people make money with crypto is by trading.
Obiex is a crypto exchange that allows its users trade crypto easily regardless of the user’s trading experience and that’s the main reason I like it.
With most exchanges, you most likely have to wait for confirmations when exchanging and the value of your cryptocurrency could be affected by market volatility while you wait, but with Obiex, you swap instantly without confirmation and it is totally free.
In addition to converting crypto assets, you can also receive coins in your wallet or send them to others.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by remybj(m): 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Obiex to world.

I just did a swap to from usdt fiat to matic without a charge
Indigenous content toh badj
Re: Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by Kilishihunter: 1:29pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nice
Re: Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by paolokonqueror(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2021
No doubt OP, we need to have multiple sources of income and crypto is a good way if you know how to trade and make margin profits.
Re: Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by 1saed: 11:46pm On Jun 14, 2022
Thriftplus belongs to the list
Re: Top 5 Finance Apps Every Nigerian Youth Should Download by YOUDARE: 10:28am On Jun 15, 2022
1saed:
Thriftplus belongs to the list
what's it for?

(1) (Reply)

Justice For Slawomiir / Still On 2023 NCEE Results / Ultra Panda Mobi Download For Android And IOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.