Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

"And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life, And They Shall Never Perish." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life, And They Shall Never Perish." (126 Views)

Book of Isaiah (Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil) / Prophet Kofi Oduro To Ladies: You & Your Private Part Shall Perish In Hell / "Jesus Saith Unto Them, Come And Dine." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life, And They Shall Never Perish." by overcomersfaith(f): 1:25pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beloveth, our Awesome Father did a marvelous thing in my life this month as I was still recovering from that miracle another one took place like I said I am beloved of our Father; are you one? join me and shout Praise the Lord! my heart is overflowing with joy. I am rejoicing greatly.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-i-give-unto-them-eternal-life-and-they-shall-never-perish/
Re: "And I Give Unto Them Eternal Life, And They Shall Never Perish." by Bishopkingsley(m): 6:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
overcomersfaith:
Beloveth, our Awesome Father did a marvelous thing in my life this month as I was still recovering from that miracle another one took place like I said I am beloved of our Father; are you one? join me and shout Praise the Lord! my heart is overflowing with joy. I am rejoicing greatly.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/and-i-give-unto-them-eternal-life-and-they-shall-never-perish/

More grace

(1) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Blasts Rev.chris Okotie For 'insulting' Late Prophet T B Joshua / "Welcome You Into Your Month Of Divine Presence" / "Life Without Limbs" Author, Nick Vujicic Plans To Fight Abortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.