Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,365 members, 7,920,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 05:16 AM

Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial (245 Views)

Alleged Rape: Court Fixes Jan 26 For Judgement In Trial Of Bishop Feyi Daniel / Hate Speech: Court Fixes July 13 As Falana, 20 Lawyers Battle Lai Mohammed, NBC / 2 Civil Servants Sentenced To 105 Years Imprisonment In Abuja Over 1bn Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by ElectroLyte: 2:30pm On Jun 24, 2021
Following a suit filed by Senator Orji Uzor Kalu, a former governor of Abia state, to stop his retrial over an alleged N7.1bn money laundering allegations, the court...

Read more: https://thestreetjournal.org/court-fixes-july-2-to-hear-suit-seeking-to-stop-sen-kalus-n7-1bn-fraud-retrial/

Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by 111GlassCup: 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
SatanTormentor:
i learnt he works with a court, i which i knew the court so i send this link to their email

I was shocked when I typed his name on Google Google search Nike
His name came up MTN
John Paul alagwu court magistrate wey dey do Yahoo
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2021
111GlassCup:

I just ran. A google check now.

EFCC ICPC INEC scam Nigerian court scam
Nigeria court please see to this scam
this longpreek kindly edit
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 26, 2021
111GlassCup:

I was shocked when I typed his name on Google Google search Nike
His name came up MTN
John u court magistrate wey dey do Yahoo
Lordsatan longpreek
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by Sonnobax15(m): 7:45am On Jul 26, 2021
cool
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by LONGPREEK(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2021
Catfishing:

Lordsatan longpreek
that is not me. that must be someone u have issues with.
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by LONGPREEK(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2021
Catfishing:

Lordsatan longpreek
that is not me. that must be someone u have issues with. you eill have to invite mynd to clear that
Re: Court Fixes July 2 To Hear Suit Seeking To Stop Sen Kalu’s N7.1bn Fraud Retrial by ChurchRattt: 8:39am On Jul 26, 2021
[i][/i]
FatherCrisMas:
111glasscu is FatherCHRISTMA

Cc catfishing
yeah i know i am just waiting for him to come online. cool

(1) (Reply)

Wjo Is The Real Jesus And Why You Should Read This / DOWEN COLLEGE: Legal Luminary, Femi Falana Takes Over Sylvester Oromoni Case / Fence & Gate Contractor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.