Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,510 members, 7,965,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 07:06 AM

Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi (74554 Views)

Fidelis Nweze: Accident Pictures Of Wrecked Vehicle Of Ebonyi Commissioner / Fidelis Nweze: How My Commissioner Died- Governor Umahi, Declares Public Holiday / Fidelis Nweze Is Dead! Umahi’s Commissioner For Infrastructure Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by otokx(m): 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is this a Nigerian movie?
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by GroundnutSoup9: 9:31pm On Jun 24, 2021
Very lucky he wasn’t a Muslim... lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by hybridblood07(m): 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2021
There's nothing extraordinary about the house. The value can't more than 150 -200m
PrinceOfLagos:
Na the commissioner get that house ?

To God be the glory that he didn't die
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by tholhusomhie: 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2021
If he resurfaces, it means we went to see the devil for next governorship rituals ni
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by frankson1(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:
Biafra news report grin grin

Everything about them is fake grin grin

FAKE, LIES AND PROPAGANDA grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Carparts888(m): 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
I SWEAR TO GOD!!! nothing Musa no dey see for gate

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by bongap1: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
reminds me of buhari matter
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Safemoon: 9:34pm On Jun 24, 2021
I think say na only the Katsina dullard they resurrect from death.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by GeneralPula: 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
Omor..
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Triangles1(m): 9:36pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:

Hahahahaha smiles, they're coming for you watch out.

The story look scripted.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by DabFrankNG: 9:37pm On Jun 24, 2021
Is the man's name Fidelis or Lazarus?

Seriously, there is no evidence of his death or resurrection.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Olodo24: 9:38pm On Jun 24, 2021
He never died
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Bakrabas: 9:39pm On Jun 24, 2021
At the end of every kpoli there's a tiny white garment and dry grass... Ebonyi Jesus
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by UnabashedIPOB: 9:40pm On Jun 24, 2021
How stupid and gullible can people be? Did anybody actually see the supposedly deceased man or is it just the fact that his ill informed towns people trooped into his compound on hearing the news and were jubilating?

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Bahamas95(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2021
"After 3days in the mortuary" .....What if he had been buried? undecided

I don't even know what to believe again in this country. Don't know if the man really died or not.

That aside. Let's take for instance he actually died, was buried immediately and he woke up in the grave.....The suffering nor be here o!
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Itswill9009:
Hi good evening all. I know some would call me a scammer or a liar or lazy. I understand and take it all with a heavy heart. Please I need your attention. I swear on god I was scammed of all of my savings this year and guys it's been hard. I just need help to eat and get by the weekend, I'm hungry, I'm broken, I'm depressed but I know it would be fine. Someone already said I'm a scammer. I smiled, until March I was very comfortable but I understand. I had to create a new account because of the shame of doing this but I had no option. Please I know there Is someone out there that can help me and I promise to tell you everything and show you prove of how everything happened between me and the person that scammed me. Please you can pm me if you wanna help me please. Please I'm just hungry and didn't eat today and don't know what I would eat tomorrow. Yes you can say I'm lazy but guys I pray another don't take everything you worked for. Thanks and good night....

oga nobody go tske you serious with new account. you are for we know in the scammers categoty. use your normal account so that we can know if you are a buhari supporter

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by igala1(m): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2021
Papa and Bishop Abioye of the Living Faith Church aka Winners Chapel arrive Abakaliki to pray for the commissioner of infrastructure that pass away yesterday, according to report Papa instructed them mortuary attendant to bring him out of the mogue and he prayed for him declaring it can not happen and the man jack back to life...
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by aspabay(m): 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
Chai! Even Hell fire don dey deny nigeria politician entry. Devil himself dey fear them

Are you speaking from experience?

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by mauchiz: 9:43pm On Jun 24, 2021
Thank God
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Richieniit: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:

Oga calm down nau.. where is all this hatred coming from? I be igbo but my best friend na yoruba and we are fem. For more than 12yrs we have each other's back so pls where is your hatred coming from ? Let igbo be pls.

There's is a say that goes "if you don't have any useful thing to say PLS SHUT THE Bleep UP"

You can't hate who hasn't hurt you before...

2 Likes

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Abujason: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
Just as everything about your life is fake.
Prove me wrong by posting your true identity here on Nairaland

oyin44:

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Guestlander: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fake death, fake resurrection disseminated by fake news.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by ensamy(m): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
The Engineer narrated how Mazi Nnamdi Kanu came to him when he was dead and told him to wake up and go back to Biafra land for I have assignment for you and he woke up.
The Dot Nation. shocked sad sad sad
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
lol. nwamaikpes comment on the previous thread concerning this event makes sense now. no wonder he declared public holiday. this is a scam!
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by SonofGod231: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2021
Incredibly sad,people will believe anything. He was certified dead by an idiotti when he was still alive,no two ways.
Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by adenigga(m): 9:47pm On Jun 24, 2021

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
oyin44:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Emeka71(m): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
tutudesz:
I no understand O! Governor say him die and now him no die again undecided governor no call to confirm the news
Waiting for his spiritual message from the other side grin on who will become the next president of Nigeria and the next governor of Ebonyi.
Fake news.

1 Like

Re: Fidelis Kings Nweze 'Rises From The Dead': Jubilation In Ebonyi by Zila306: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
Una nor fit finish my laugh... I go stil remain laugh for other funny news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Osinbajo On Self-Isolation. Holds Video-Conference Call With Staff - The Sun / Won’t Return To Aso Rock If I Lose On Saturday – Buhari / Oshiomhole Was Repositioned, "Neither Chased Out Nor Embarrassed" (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.