Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,744 members, 7,889,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 10:58 AM

How To Earn Income Mentoring People Based On What You Know How To Do Better Than - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Earn Income Mentoring People Based On What You Know How To Do Better Than (209 Views)

How To Earn Income Through Affiliate Marketing Using What’s App & Other Apps. / Do You Need To Know How To Earn Money By Signing Up On Some Apps And Sites / Carers Are Better Than Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Earn Income Mentoring People Based On What You Know How To Do Better Than by Timo01(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
My mentor told me he bought a course for $997 from Greg Davis. This kept me wondering that so someone can pay as much as this just to acquire knowledge from a single course?

[Read the full story here][https://digitalnaij.com/how-to-earn-income-mentoring-people]

Secondly, I was in La Buena Vida meeting on Wednesday 16th June, 2021. and I saw how people were paying as much as N637K instantly so as not to miss the mentoring slot of Dr. Elijah Mba. Just because they want to be mentored by someone who has already achieved some level of success in their own field of endeavor.

Watch the replay of the video from the meeting here. Let me warn you the video is 3 hours long. But if you invest your data and time in acquiring knowledge that can change your life it is never a waste, it will, in turn, pay you back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xb0TR2ZGfy4

(1) (Reply)

You Want To Earn An Extra Income? / Used Male Mannequin For Sale!!! SOLD / Making Money Being Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.