Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,303 members, 7,940,210 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:39 PM

Asking Out A Person. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Asking Out A Person. (1429 Views)

Guys What Do You Tell A Girl You Are Asking Out When She Pops This Question / See How A Guy Stylishly. Insulted A Girl He Was Asking Out / See What The Girl Am Asking Out Sent To Me ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Asking Out A Person. by Tiger(m): 6:11am On Feb 10, 2006
what did you do to get past your butterfly stomach and just ask someone out who you liked?
Re: Asking Out A Person. by Rhodalyn(f): 3:47pm On Feb 22, 2006
do u thk she feel da same way aba u
if it's likely she does den just go ahead n ask her out be urself n be composed
Re: Asking Out A Person. by nicetohave(m): 2:23pm On Mar 27, 2006
Rhodalyn:

do u thk she feel da same way aba u
if it's likely she does den just go ahead n ask her out be yourself n be composed

take it from the one who knows best what it is to be wooed cheesy
Re: Asking Out A Person. by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 27, 2006
cheesy
Re: Asking Out A Person. by Zahymaka(m): 7:31pm On Mar 27, 2006
I'm waiting too. Experienced guys please give me some of your "moves." Experienced ladies please can you give me your opinion on how ladies hould be approached without getting them annoyed [and making them feel special etc etc].
Re: Asking Out A Person. by beyunce(f): 8:48pm On Mar 27, 2006
Go And Watch Hitch. You Will learn how too ask a person out .
Re: Asking Out A Person. by Zahymaka(m): 8:55pm On Mar 27, 2006
Sorry beyunce - what's hitch?
Re: Asking Out A Person. by beyunce(f): 8:57pm On Mar 27, 2006
A film acted by Will Smiths.
Re: Asking Out A Person. by nicetohave(m): 9:01pm On Mar 27, 2006
Zahymaka:

I'm waiting too. Experienced guys please give me some of your "moves." Experienced ladies please can you give me your opinion on how ladies hould be approached without getting them annoyed [and making them feel special etc etc].

you dont want to get a lady annoyed and you want to go out with her? those two wont match cheesy take my advice:

"the rule of the game? there is no rule!"

good luck in your search cool
Re: Asking Out A Person. by temmyabby(f): 5:20pm On May 28, 2007
when u're asking a person out u get butterflies cos u don't no what shes gonna say, u're basically under tension thats why when she say yes u ease up
Re: Asking Out A Person. by codedguy1(m): 5:34pm On May 28, 2007
Threating her, her family, people on her street and her entire village. i promise u she'll say yes.
Re: Asking Out A Person. by iice(f): 7:44pm On Jun 02, 2007
By asking so that you can get rid of the butterflies undecided

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Has Just Lost Her Relationship With A Guy,how Can You Make Her Happy / Oh God Hw To Help Nigerian Girl Sabi Kiss, / Help! Help! Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.