Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,101 members, 7,883,854 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:21 PM

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up (35696 Views)

President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up / “change Name To Ebubeagu, Get Buhari Off Our Backs” – South East Govs To ESN/IPO / Ethiopian Airlines Defies FG, Resumes Flight To London Friday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by JayB11(m): 6:44pm On Jun 24, 2021
SenatePresdo:
I see a plane crash, I see some people jubilating, and some people mourning.

This I have seen. grin

Modified; All these people Quoting me, did I mention anybody's name?

I saw a vision and released it, some would pray for it to happen, some would pray for it not to happen, this again I have seen grin

You have never been on a flight before, and you have no hope that you will ever.....

Imagine such a wicked heart.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by guru90: 6:45pm On Jun 24, 2021
To get healthy president na sin in this country........................
Now Tinubu is fighting to become 9ja president......

How many years remain for him to leave this world...................

Old men should leave this country alone.......................
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by SamNaijaboy: 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
Give me your email

Nicholaspepe:
I'm using this medium to call on all people of goodwill and spirited individuals to expeditiously come to my aid. I'm sad and devastated. I'm depressed and beginning to have suicidal propensities. Life after sch has been so tormenting for me, I'm in dire need of a job no matter how humbling or menial it may be. I appeal to everyone here particularly those who reside in Abuja to pls help me. At the moment, I am unable to meet my daily basic and physiological needs. Seems like the world is crumbling fast on me. I am restless during the day and sleepless at nights. I can't even feed anymore. Pls I need help.
The enormity of responsibilities on me are too heavy. Pls help me I cry unto you.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by jamace(m): 6:47pm On Jun 24, 2021
The citizens are suffering while Buhari is enjoying the dividends of democracy alone....Sai baba

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Mustapha04(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
People of God,
It will be out of proportion to say that the Nigerian youths are unaware of how blink and Shakey the future and success of this country looks. I'm always marvelled reading well polished posts constructed and laced with first class ideas from almost all Nigerians, but for how long are we going to continue writing polished articles without practical solutions?

My people, your people and our people are suffering and dying every single day without any help or ease closely in sight. In 2019, the president Muhammadu Buhari sent funds directly to all the 774 local government in the federation, but those wolves in human clothing we called our governors withdrew the money for their personal objectives.

Though, I've already gave up on Nigerian governors in October 2020 when it became evident that the palliatives meants to provide relief and succour were hoarded by them for know just course. Recently, it looks like the president has resumed duty, he has again sent funds to all the 774 local government account, are we going to allow these governors to lay their evil infested and inhumane hands on this funds again?

I graduated from the University 2 to 3 years ago and aside the fact that they've failed to provide us with employments, they have succeeded in turning our working class parents into beggars, the plights of our local government workers is appalling, it needs immediate solution before things go hayware ( that's if it hasn't already).

I'm not calling for insurrection, I just want us to by all means possible and within the confinement of the law ensure that the local government workers are paid their salaries in full with this money. It's obvious that our local government chairmen are handicapped, let's help them to help us.

I'm so passionate about this and will be glad if we can take this as a patriotic call and give it widest publication. I am a proud Nigerian and I want to remain so. Thanks as I await your esteem contributions of ideas to this course.

My name is Mohammad Mustapha Abdullahi, an indigene of Okene Local Government Area of Kogi State.

presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI OFF TO LONDON FRIDAY FOR MEDICAL FOLLOW-UP

President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.

He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Blesyn22(m): 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Lobatan!
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by diplomat058(m): 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
GoldBoss:
I just hope he sends his resignation letter from London and his apologies also for the fake promises, I heard Reno omokri is also on his way to London for protest follow-up, Hehe grin
Laugh wan tear my belle

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Gjmff: 6:49pm On Jun 24, 2021
Really
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 24, 2021
grin Baba just like London sha, I wonder the attachment... Chia President Buhari would twitting sha
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Biafranboys: 6:51pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beancounter93:

LOL..

1.The Kims of North Korea have access to really posh care...including bringing home the foreigners to them sometimes. Kim Jong IL , the imemdiate past leader of NK was treated by French doctors in his specially prepped hospital for stroke in 2008

2.One of the wives of the Kims had regular treatment in Moscow....yes, MOSCOW. She died there, of Cancer.

3.The current leader of the North Korea, had his schooling except for university...in a SWISS school. His mama also had regular health checkups abroad in Paris, and may have even died there of cancer.

4.Meanwhile the vast majority of the populaiton lives in abject poverty and repression, and don't have access to much good health care.

5.And there is always China next door....

6.The Kims have access to health care abroad, or it comes to them there.

Better not use North Korea as being better than Nigeria, because they are not.Maybe the same, if not even poorer self.

Dude, they can go to Russia and China, next door, why can't buhari go to Ghana or cotonou? You already said it yourself by French doctors flown into North Korea, do you understand the difference now?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by fubsy: 6:53pm On Jun 24, 2021
When will the presidents of other countries come to Nigeria for their medical check up. Hmmm! Nigeria is now a phantom giant of Africa. Big shame and regrettable. In 2015 and 2019, I trekked kilometers to go and vote, I am not encouraged to do the same again except my vote will make a drastic difference.

2 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by meobizy(f): 6:54pm On Jun 24, 2021
Those free medical trips were so good that he remained as President for an extra term. Next thing we know he’ll contest for a third term. Why spend personal allowances on check-ups when government money is sweeter?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

Dude, they can go to Russia and China, next door, why can't buhari go to Ghana or cotonou? You already said it yourself by French doctors flown into North Korea, do you understand the difference now?

Whatever you do, don't defend those Kims.

Plus, you are moving the goal posts...first you commended the Kims for not moving out of their country for treatment, then when I proved it with examples that they do, you now changed the narrative to 'moving to their neighbors is ok'....

The Kims are not a good example for this country. Just because they shout 'Down USA' does not make them good.

If you want a good example for Nigeria...try China...from dirt poverty to powerful nation in 40 years. and their leaders don't go abroad for health care at all. Not that grand cult called North Korea.

3 Likes

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by igbowoman: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
Useless
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by tunapawizzy: 6:57pm On Jun 24, 2021
London boy
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by olax02(m): 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Fahdiga1:
Our unknown president going to only God knows where
Mr Vegetable..
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Biafranboys: 6:59pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beancounter93:

Whatever you do, don't defend those Kims.

Plus, you are moving the goal posts...first you commended the Kims for not moving out of their country for treatment, then when I proved it with examples that they do, you now changed the narrative to 'moving to their neighbors is ok'....

The Kims are not a good example for this country. Just because they shout 'Down USA' does not make them good.

If you want a good example for Nigeria...try China...from dirt poverty to powerful nation in 40 years. and their leaders don't go abroad for health care at all. Not that grand cult called North Korea.

I am not defending Kim or whatever, I am saying they don't travel out like the buhari you support, do you understand now,Kims are very secretive with their health so they can't be traveling up and down like Buhari is doing now, show me where Kim's travelled up and down to Europe like buhari

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by mauchiz: 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Let's mobilise at www.change.org and stop him from going or coming back.

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by naturefellow(m): 7:00pm On Jun 24, 2021
Onyi22:
Long Live Buhari, u will come back sound n healthy..
We love you
love this prayer
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 24, 2021
Biafranboys:

I am not defending Kim or whatever, I am saying they don't travel out like the buhari you support, do you understand now,Kims are very secretive with their health so they can't be traveling up and down like Buhari is doing now, show me where Kim's travelled up and down to Europe like buhari

They do, or what were the wives of Kim JONG il doing in paris and moscow for medical treatment?

You are defending them o.

Like I said, better example dey. China, Singapore, even South Africa self. Not NK.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by vineyardfarms: 7:03pm On Jun 24, 2021
presidency:
STATE HOUSE PRESS RELEASE

PRESIDENT BUHARI OFF TO LONDON FRIDAY FOR MEDICAL FOLLOW-UP

President Muhammadu Buhari will proceed to London, the United Kingdom on Friday, June 25, 2021, for a scheduled medical follow-up.

He is due back in the country during the second week of July, 2021.

Femi Adesina
Special Adviser to the President
(Media and Publicity)
June 24, 2021

l wish him safe- returned trip with good health. However, what is the use of the muti- billion naria - aso rock medical facility -if it cannot treat the first family??
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by samwillyco1(m): 7:05pm On Jun 24, 2021
Some people will be praying for him never to return back
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by naturefellow(m): 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
post=103053409:

We Rise.
yeah, time to jerk off cheesy
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Biafranboys: 7:07pm On Jun 24, 2021
Beancounter93:

They do, or what were the wives of Kim JONG il doing in paris and moscow for medical treatment?

You are defending them o.

Like I said, better example dey. China, Singapore, even South Africa self. Not NK.

I hate dictatorship and that is why I don't like Buhari, dude didn't aisha buhari go to dubai for treatment? We are talking of the Kim's here, I mean the leaders, did they travel like Buhari to Europe, yes or no?

1 Like

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Rochasstatue(f): 7:11pm On Jun 24, 2021
Best of luck my President.
Death to your haters and those that wish you bad.
Their mangled corpses will be shovelled under Dangote cement trucks.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Mangekyo: 7:12pm On Jun 24, 2021
Bastard president. Go and never return!
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jun 24, 2021
Benards:
Other presidents travel to discuss economy n foreign policy, Our own only goes for medical checkups

And follow ups
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Rochasstatue:
Best of luck my President.
Death to your haters and those that wish you bad.
Their mangled corpses will be shovelled under Dangote cement trucks.
Amen in Jesus name.
Insha Allah.
God bless you and yours.
So shall it be for the enemies of this country, that pray for violence, deaths and sorrow for innocent lives on a daily basis.
Iseeee

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by nnamdi640: 7:15pm On Jun 24, 2021
Shame to all those that voted for this Ajala. After six years no standard hospitals in the country for him to treat himself after promising his foot soldiers heaven and earth.
Re: President Buhari Off To London Friday For Medical Follow-up by SocialJustice: 7:17pm On Jun 24, 2021
Hand over, go and don't return.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governors Wike, Okowa, Udom And Dickson After Meeting With Buhari (Photo) / Amotekun: Akeredolu Meets President Buhari (Photos) / Twitter Fans Angrily Reply Dr. Reuben Abati.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.