Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,780 members, 7,915,193 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:58 PM

Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. (1141 Views)

Sure And Safe Bet / My Free 2odds Daily ( Consistent Winning) Thread Removed / Rollover 10,000 To A Million Naira With Just 2odds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 6:48pm On Jun 24, 2021
Becoming someone great isn't gonna happen within the snap of the fingers or by sitting and being idle, it's takes hard work, determination, and sacrifice to achieve your goals
Sometimes I do ask myself why can't we learnt from past mistakes. Why joining a platform without a  guarantee. If you are not paid what will  be your reason and excuse. Most of us invest in PH and GH, in a bid
to get money. Most of us invest on a platform that is not Genuine
You will never become wealthy by yourself... it's impossible. It takes others to help you achieve wealth.
The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks
Here is the good news, Have you heard about WALACIOUS SURE ODDS�
WELL ANALYSED GAMES.
*THE CAVE YOU FEAR TO ENTER, HOLDS THE TREASURE YOU SEEK*
1️⃣ I sell guaranteed 2 odds matches for bettors and make sure we win, sex doesn't matter either male or female,we both need money!
2️⃣ You don't have to watch football or have passion for it before earning from us, even if you are a newbie, we will explain
IGNORE THE TEXT IF YOU ARE NOT Interested.
kindly reply YES ON WHATSAPP TO +2348065180809 if INTERESTED ❕❗
NO FREEBIE, OR TRIAL, YOU SHOULD KNOW AT 21ST CENTURY, SOMETHING GOOD AND VALUABLE DOESN'T COME EASILY
WHATSAPP YES TO:
+2348065180809  AND EARN TODAY‼️
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 7:06pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adewaledebo:
Becoming someone great isn't gonna happen within the snap of the fingers or by sitting and being idle, it's takes hard work, determination, and sacrifice to achieve your goals
Sometimes I do ask myself why can't we learnt from past mistakes. Why joining a platform without a  guarantee. If you are not paid what will  be your reason and excuse. Most of us invest in PH and GH, in a bid
You will never become wealthy by yourself... it's impossible. It takes others to help you achieve wealth.
The biggest risk is not taking any risk... In a world that changing really quickly, the only strategy that is guaranteed to fail is not taking risks
WELL ANALYSED GAMES.
1️⃣ I sell guaranteed 2 odds matches for bettors and make sure we win, sex doesn't matter either male or female,we both need money!
2️⃣ You don't have to watch football or have passion for it before earning from us, even if you are a newbie, we will explain
NO FREEBIE, OR TRIAL, YOU SHOULD KNOW AT 21ST CENTURY, SOMETHING GOOD AND VALUABLE DOESN'T COME EASILY
WHATSAPP YES TO:
( No FREE, OR TRIAL ) Nairalanders, this guy is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Chimoski87(m): 7:18pm On Jun 24, 2021
Adewaledebo:
WELL ANALYSED GAMES.
WHATSAPP YES TO:

Shuut up stupid scammer. If you can't drop at least 4 days trial on nairaland for conviction, stay outta here.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Adewaledebo:

Guaranteed 2 odds, that's a lot of money for a week. hmmm

I agree on the bolded part.

What are some games you have played, at least be convincing (anybody can just open a thread and do the same, seen lots of them in the past and now). Try to be updating with screenshot of results, even though you don't want to drop free games etc (makes it looks real a bit)

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Henix(m): 6:00am On Jun 25, 2021
Everyone now sales game, including those who have nothing to show as punters. Na just to open thread and look for whom to tell a sugar-coated story

2 Likes

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

Guaranteed 2 odds, that's a lot of money for a week. hmmm

I agree on the bolded part.

What are some games you have played, at least be convincing (anybody can just open a thread and do the same, seen lots of them in the past and now). Try to be updating with screenshot of

results, even though you don't want to drop free games etc (makes it looks real a bit)

I will show a screenshot of today’s winning later today..

Thanks
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 8:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adewaledebo:

I will show a screenshot of today’s winning later today..

Thanks
Please, don't edit any results here .
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by officialfestus(m): 8:07pm On Jun 25, 2021
Another one
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 9:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
I don’t brag or say what I can’t do, it’s very simple, if u ain’t interested, u just don’t post..it’s not by force.

Thanks

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 9:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Adewaledebo:
I don’t brag or say what I can’t do, it’s very simple, if u ain’t interested, u just don’t post..it’s not by force.

Thanks
See photoshop . You are not a smart scammer.
See mistake .
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Chimoski87(m): 10:19pm On Jun 25, 2021
ghanaman5050:

See mistake .

The guy na foolish idioootic scammer. If he wants us to believe, he is to do either of followings:
(1) Drop his games here for trial for 5 days for trial

(2) Drop his daily won games played on bet9ja with the coupon ID for us to check since we know that Sportybet is very simple to edit a ticket and the one screenshot he posted was equally edited

Once either or both of the two conditions above has been fulfilled, i will join his vip ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 10:48pm On Jun 25, 2021
ghanaman5050:

See mistake .

Lol...I know u r buttered, if u r not clear, WhatsApp me and I will do a screen record of it for u....I know Thomas like u will always exist
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 10:49pm On Jun 25, 2021
Chimoski87:

The guy na foolish idioootic scammer. If he wants us to believe, he is to do either of followings:
(1) Drop his games here for trial for 5 days for trial

(2) Drop his daily won games played on bet9ja with the coupon ID for us to check since we know that Sportybet is very simple to edit a ticket and the one screenshot he posted was

equally edited

Once either or both of the two conditions above has been fulfilled, i will join his vip ASAP

If u need my game, u can Dm me
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 2:41am On Jun 26, 2021
Adewaledebo:

Lol...I know u r buttered, if u r not clear, WhatsApp me and I will do a screen record of it for u....I know Thomas like u will always exist
You will photoshop for me. You don't want to drop fake record here.

1 Like

Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:10am On Jun 26, 2021
No name calling, what matters now is what you can do and consistency.

I won't call you a scammer, you haven't done anything funny either. Just do your thing, it's not compulsory you drop free games but, you can cuz it gives a teasing effect. Maybe once once, you drop what you play. A good way to tell others what is going on, nothing valuable is free but, action speak louder than words. Many love Netflix but, there is a free 30 days trial (just to know what's like). Same with DStv, channel 100 gives a teasing effect of what other channels have to offer but, doesn't show it till you pay. Even Bookies gives bonus to try your luck to know how.

No one is stopping you from selling, to be pragmatic if someone opens a thread or post, and said he have sure games; truely you wouldn't want to hop in cuz anyone can open a thread like that.

Right now just take it as nobody knows what you do, it's still the early stage and you're getting the "scam" name, which is bad for a start.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 8:18am On Jun 26, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

I won't call you a scammer, you haven't done anything funny either. Just do your thing, it's not compulsory you drop free games but, you can cuz it gives a teasing effect. Maybe once once, you drop what you play. A good way to tell others what is going on, nothing valuable is free but, action speak louder than words. Many love Netflix but, there is a free 30 days trial (just to know what's like). Same with DStv, channel 100 gives a teasing effect of what other channels have to offer but, doesn't show it till you pay. Even Bookies gives bonus to try your luck to know how.

No one is stopping you from selling, to be pragmatic if someone opens a thread or post, and said he have sure games; truely you wouldn't want to hop in cuz anyone can open a thread like that.

Right now just take it as nobody knows what you do, it's still the early stage and you're getting the "scam" name, which is bad for a start.

I sincerely appreciate you maturity and enlightenment, I will do just as you said. If there’s a way I can send the game to you alone so you can testify here I will appreciate. Please drop your number here or you can please WhatsApp me on 08065180809.

Thanks.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 8:22am On Jun 26, 2021
Stephenmoka4:

I just want to send the free trial to you alone,, those calling me names will get to know if am a scammer or not through you... even if they are not confuse yet or they think it’s a way to scam, they should not have at least call me names, it’s a free word. Please dm on my WhatsApp and let me give you a free trial game, maybe you can testify here and who so ever doesn’t believe again should hold himself.. or better we shld create a group WhatsApp
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:42am On Jun 26, 2021
Adewaledebo:

I just want to send the free trial to you alone,, those calling me names will get to know if am a scammer or not through you... even if they are not confuse yet or they think it’s a way to scam, they should not have at least call me names, it’s a free word. Please dm on my WhatsApp and let me give you a free trial game, maybe you can testify here and who so ever doesn’t believe again should hold himself.. or better we shld create a group WhatsApp
I'll text you later
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 8:43am On Jun 26, 2021
What I'm even after is your play styles, if it is a long term (at least half a month) kind of option, is it consistent. I will always create my remake if it's worth it.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Adewaledebo: 8:45am On Jun 26, 2021
Stephenmoka4:
I'll text you later

Okay, will be expecting
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:25am On Jun 27, 2021
Any one for today?
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by newoffer: 11:04am On Jun 27, 2021
I make 5k daily. It's like 99percent guarantee. Bet9ja preferable
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 11:11am On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:
Ok . What do you want us do now?
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:53am On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:
Nice. Bet9ja and their slow withdrawal
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by newoffer: 12:14pm On Jun 27, 2021
Na small small odds but make lots of sense.
ghanaman5050:

Ok . What do you want us do now?
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by ghanaman5050: 12:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:
How many odds daily?
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by TheStakeHolder(m): 12:51pm On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:
As long as it guarantees winning. Bring it on board!!!
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by Stephenmoka4(m): 1:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
Adewaledebo:

Okay, will be expecting
If you have another, share. Thanks
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by newoffer: 9:11pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheStakeHolder:

As long as it guarantees winning. Bring it on board!!!

The best pattern is minutes bet. U bet immediately one of the team scores. What u are after is winning something.
Next is betting Half time minutes to 55 minutes. U get 1.30 odds.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:23pm On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:

The best pattern is minutes bet. U bet immediately one of the team scores. What u are after is winning something.
Next is betting Half time minutes to 55 minutes. U get 1.30 odds.

Please can you explain in more details? This is inplay I believe. So pls use a match as an example.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by newoffer: 9:44pm On Jun 27, 2021
TheStakeHolder:
Please can you explain in more details? This is inplay I believe. So pls use a match as an example.
. Before the first half get to 40 minutes . U will carry 50 minutes no goal. Try play single games.
Re: Sure And Reliable 2odds You Can Invest On. by TheStakeHolder(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
newoffer:
. Before the first half get to 40 minutes . U will carry 50 minutes no goal. Try play single games.
okay let's see.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Msport Refuse To Settle My Bet / President Of Liberia, George Weah Celebrate Victor Osimhen / PSG almost finished me, Thank God I cashed Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.