Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,304 members, 7,887,897 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:03 PM

Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked (79606 Views)

Ataga: Chidinma's relationship with her foster father is sexual - Police Witness / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu In Court Over Murder Of Super TV Boss / I Didn’t Kill Usifo Ataga- Chidinma Denies Killing Super TV CEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2021
Ok
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by OmayieHenry(m): 9:07am On Jun 25, 2021
cheesy
Bad parental role.
But if you ask me, na pikin crime na. Or has the adage changed to "sins of the child will hold the father responsible"?

Well, how does that concerns me when when chidima day ball Eko Hustle and the likes dem no let us know. Casala don burst dem won come use am disturb me from selling my foreign supermarket shelves, wines and distributors of all alcoholic brands both foreign and local wine. And also herbal mixtures for sexual enhancements. WhatsApp me 0eight0six5one666five8
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by thundafire: 9:07am On Jun 25, 2021
See wetin greed,lust caused all because of Prick,pussy and father of all money
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by hybrid11(m): 9:09am On Jun 25, 2021
If only the man was alive to tell us his own side of story , beautiful face with diabolic intentions
Big man with beautiful wife but dick stubborn. That lecturer hyping the girl beauty/introvert whatever is/was banging the girl too for results upgrade

7 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:09am On Jun 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Kobicove(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
This looks more like manslaughter to me.

Having said that this girl has dragged her family into a terrible mess undecided

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by davit: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
I just pity parents who have female children this era, especially the ones who are in the university or don't stay with their parents. Come to Lekki Ajah axis, the matter go tire you

17 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by kingthreat(m): 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
Papa of murderer
He would be shocked beyond imagination that her daughter murdered a man and stole his money.
May our children never bring us disgrace. Amen

22 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by SenecaTheYonger: 9:10am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

Jerking off is now a crime?

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
It could be that she was the one sponsoring her education with proceed made from ashawo and runs.

8 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by PrinceOfLagos: 9:11am On Jun 25, 2021
Her own cup don full, she go surely pay the price in full.

What a wasted life

Olosho no be work

1 Like

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Cutehector(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
Draslo:
Nobody is even addressing the fact that she's a junkie. I told a colleague a couple of days ago that 90% of Nigerian girls under 30 sell their vagina on a steady. E go shock u say your babe get inmessage profile. She get Snapchat? There's 70% chance that's her office.
swears.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by SenecaTheYonger: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
The way feminists on Twitter will be defending this girl right now.

She needs a fair hearing though.
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
This girl needs love at this point. What pushed her to do this is beyond her. She might have been doing it, but a trap she has fallen into. I pray that she gets a good lawyer who can plead self defence. I actually believe her story very well. That man may even be doing coke also. The girl actually said she allowed having sex but he was too violent and choked her. That's drug influence. The demon in the man came out. I am sure the man too wouldn't hurt this innocent face under normal circumstances. Her innocent face actually can soften any strong hearted person, and her beauty is just cool. But Christ! I pray she gets just some years behind bar and not life or capital punishment. The picture of the wife of the deceased shared....hmmmmm. That woman will use everything to try hanging or making her sit on a chair. I pray she gets mercy and a second chance.

19 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Womanizer(m): 9:12am On Jun 25, 2021
hybrid11:
If only the man was alive to tell us his own side of story , beautiful face with diabolic intentions
Big man with beautiful wife but dick stubborn. That lecturer hyping the girl beauty/introvert whatever is/was banging the girl too for results upgrade

The dick has a mind of its own that's why it's always so difficult to control it grin

6 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ibelieveinjesus: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2021
it is well
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2021
Police go use this girl do anyhow inside that cell. I wonder the kind of sexual abuse she would go through when she is in custody. Damn!

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Kimjongun: 9:17am On Jun 25, 2021
You are following billionaire and he can't help you pay 380k and you no move, she got what she is looking for, funny thing is a young guy can do more for those ladies than what sugar daddies do for them

14 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Stewart883(m): 9:17am On Jun 25, 2021
seunmsg:
Murderer! She’s not getting anything less than life in prison or even the death sentence. Others better learn from her. Don’t comment that violent crime, it won’t end well for you.

It will be life in prison. If She has a good lawyer they can argue that it was in self defense.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by anselm791(m): 9:18am On Jun 25, 2021
BKayy:
That lecturer that is repeatedly talking about Chidimma's beauty should be arrested as well.

Only God knows how many times he has jerked off with her picture in mind.

BTW, the DPO of that Police station should be investigated because from the way all of them are focused on that girls beauty, her hole region doesn't look safe in their care

Quiet please.
That girl is visibly very good looking, and probably deserves whatever she gets in custody.
You can't take a life and expect any human sympathy.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by ugodson(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Let be realistic here forget she looks good. She will be so dump to know she will not be cut. She transferred money from d dead man's account to her own,why won't d police locate her.

The victim would have been violent on her may have hit her as a man,her only weapon will be a knife to her advantage

She didn't do it to clear the guys account,cos just for 380k No!
He would have given her more than that.

I guess she did it out of self defense knowing the age difference considering how young she is.

2 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by na2016: 9:19am On Jun 25, 2021
angelEmade:
Nemesis
M not religious but one part of the bible said "train your child in the way of the lord and when he grows, he will not depart from it"
M not even sure I quoted it well cux this is righteousness thing
However...parenting a female child is a big job..we should all learn from this
Meanwhile get quality 2500 back links (niche based) for just 18k
Own a social media platform better than telehram see my thread https://www.nairaland.com/6619813/own-fully-managed-social-media

Parenting any child is a serious job. I would rather not be religious but discipline and ensure they know God themselves. I have seen children of some people who are religious turn to nuisance.

4 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by hybrid11(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Womanizer:

The dick has a mind of its own that's why it's always so difficult to control it grin
But u can order it to hold it peace
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Stewart883(m): 9:19am On Jun 25, 2021
Joysticks:
It could be that she was the one sponsoring her education with proceed made from ashawo and runs.

Yes I agree. But interestingly if she has a good lawyer they can argue that it was done in self defense
Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
This whole story is just distraction.....

They should release the father, yes he may have resisted arrest, cos every father will do that for his child at first....

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
djsjxjfjdisjdjb:
Police go use this girl do anyhow inside that cell. I wonder the kind of sexual abuse she would go through when she is in custody. Damn!

Her case is high profile. Police can’t do anyhow.

3 Likes

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
I have some questions to ask, Why Is It that when two Adults check Into a hotel, One can leave the hotel premises without the other? I thought the hotel attendants should confirm If the second person Is alright before the other can be granted his/her leave?? Meanwhile I've been wondering since yesterday If It was a low budget MAN who committed this crime. Hmmm what would have happened to him Is better left Imagined.....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Usifo Ataga: Chidinma's Father Arrested, Lecturers, Classmates Shocked by anselm791(m): 9:20am On Jun 25, 2021
davit:
I just pity parents who have female children this era, especially the ones who are in the university or don't stay with their parents. Come to Lekki Ajah as is, the matter go tire you

What is happening in Lekki Ajah?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Mother Goes Topless, Family Mourns As Cultists Kill Man In Benin. Graphic Photos / Elozino Joshuana Ogege: Photos Of Yahoo Boys Who Kidnapped, Killed DELSU Student / Female Kidnapper Caught In Ikorodu Beaten And Burnt To Death Today. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.