Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,453 members, 7,881,595 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:40 AM

Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered (67340 Views)

16 Yahoo Boys Arrested In Delta By EFCC. See items recovered (Photos) / Five Yahoo Boys Arrested in Enugu. See items recovered / Items Recovered From Don Wanny's Mansion In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Eriolubrainee19: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
This lady is innocent until the case is proved in the court of law beyond reasonable doubt. The man's death is a result of his promiscuous life.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by igbowoman: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
pocohantas:
Fake ID = criminal intent.

Normal people do not go about having fake IDs. Only people hiding something or hiding from something have fake IDs.

For her to have a passport and driver’s license at 21, it means the girl is not from a poor home or she has been in the business of meeting high-value-males.
GOD bless you,some people are not using their common sense on this thread..

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Kraytur: 6:51pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

How will you know when majority are liars.

I’m sitting next to one right now
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by studentofTruth: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

To find responsible girl hard. I even tried Church girl and she turned out to be worse than some of the pagans I dated. grin. I fear women no lie, my regret is not finding someone in secondary school or during my university years.

The same here.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by OneCorner: 6:52pm On Jun 25, 2021
They arrested her because she’s Igbo
Wat has she dome that’s too bad now

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Jolite(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2021
madridguy:
Ataga was found dead on Sunday with multiple wounds found in several parts of his body at a service apartment in the Lekki area of Lagos.

You're a dullard with goat brain.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by lagdmark(m): 6:54pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Maybe the man raped her and died in the process of forcing his way into her.

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.
Ode learn how to read before you comment. Does the ATM card and withdrawals from the victims account, and the fake documents recovered on her by CID as exhibits make any sense to you.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by lolu2019: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

There have always been murderers from time immemorial, don't ever let looks or introversion deceive you. If she was ugly no one will feel pity for her.

Majority can't get it into their minds how this innocent looking cold blooded killer could stab a man twice in the neck and once in the stomach. And after butchering him like a Christmas goat, went to withdraw money from his ATM.
i don't pity her and never will. she killed the man while he was asleep.if it wasn't intentional, y did she transferred money from the guy account.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by hammer3x: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
ONE FAKE DOCUMENT WITH ALL HER ORIGINAL DOCUMENT IN NIGERIA IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT RUIN THIS 21 YEAR OLD, YOUNG WOMAN'S LIFE.

SHE DID NOT KILL ANYBODY, THE DRUGZ THE 50 YEAR OLD MAN GAVE HER IS WHAT KILLED HIM.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by akpunda86: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:

Church girl, eeh run ooo
Na dem horrible pass
Bro marrying this days make sure you know are background, you seen are from the root
Girls this days are monsters
And innocent wife migth end up been someone every one in the area used and shared

Could u imagine a married woman telling me just yesterday that she wants the husband dead. Tut was a joke till she repeated it again this morning. telling hubby I'm in trouble infact I backed out. Hubby himself. A useless man but dat is his own. Just an impulse women change.
Guys best place getting a wife is in d university. Please young guys forget about love at first sight.

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Agugbadin: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
IGBO AMAKA, They have the tendency to commit crime. Hmmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by olumike001(m): 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:

But how could a single small girl like this strangle an able bodied man like that, this calls for serious investigation.

Where did you read strangle...

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
OneCorner:
They arrested her because she’s Igbo
Wat has she dome that’s too bad now
weyrey
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:56pm On Jun 25, 2021
richeeyo:
Date girls you know their origin

Yeah.

One day a married man will come to do background check on your daughter, that he wants to date her, based on the wisdom of your words.

Imagine if you're a father and that happens.

Just imagine.

I'll leave the reaction to you.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by tayo4ng(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
If only the dead can talk
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by lolu2019: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Most poor girls are very very desperate. fear them

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by highchief1: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

cry
no cry bro.na God when no put gauge for Totooo we go hold.

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Tareq1105: 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:

Drugs influence is a major factor and role in this case more so when it was the suspect that bought the hard drugs.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 6:57pm On Jun 25, 2021
akpunda86:

Could u imagine a married woman telling me just yesterday that she wants the husband dead. Tut was a joke till she repeated it again this morning. telling hubby I'm in trouble infact I backed out. Hubby himself. A useless man but dat is his own. Just an impulse women change.
Guys best place getting a wife is in d university. Please young guys forget about love at first sight.
some of you are very funny,the lady that killed someone was also from a university.....so what are u saying??

15 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by studentofTruth: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
Anyone arguing that she didn't do it no get sense.

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by highchief1: 6:58pm On Jun 25, 2021
doctore212:
One of my esteemed olosho invited me today for all night.

But am afraid to go out. Her name na Chidimma too.

Fams should I risk it and go . I need olosho tonight
i no Dey spend night with women again.come and go..let me sleep alone

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
ChidiNMA atam cucumBAAA

ChidiNMA atam staBBAAAaa!
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by naikeboy(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Hahaha something most kill a man married men no go live small girls alone
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by bjtinz: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
And look at the innocent look at her face. Who go believe say this girl can use a knife and plunge into another human being? Not once but multiple times!!!

Cold calculating murderer. Nothing nore. She claimed she stabbed him in defence. Totally implausible.

It was murder all along. . .

8 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2021
Generalnomercy:

She drugged him. These small girls are hardened these days no thanks to social media that has riddled our society with so many immoral acts and devices.

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by doyinisaac(m): 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
hammer3x:
ONE FAKE DOCUMENT WITH ALL HER ORIGINAL DOCUMENT IN NIGERIA IS NOT A BIG DEAL.

YOU PEOPLE SHOULD NOT RUIN THIS 21 YEAR OLD, YOUNG WOMAN'S LIFE.

SHE DID NOT KILL ANYBODY, THE DRUGZ THE 50 YEAR OLD MAN GAVE HER IS WHAT KILLED HIM.

And what withdrew 358k from his bank account??the drugs too??...I wonder if some of you reason before you talk..

11 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Tomilola360: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
Nobody has tagged her a Christian Igbo Killer.

KUDOS TO ALL. THIS IS THE NIGERIA WE WANT.

5 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Willie2015: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
RuudVanNisteroy:

To find responsible girl hard. I even tried Church girl and she turned out to be worse than some of the pagans I dated. grin. I fear women no lie, my regret is not finding someone in secondary school or during my university years.

There are some decisions....
Dat you need divine guidance...

Submit yourself to prayer...
God's ears are attentive to prayer....
God will answer !

2 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by studentofTruth: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2021
highchief1:
no cry bro.na God when no put gauge for Totooo we go hold.

Gauge dey somehow. Reason am.
Re: Chidinma Ojukwu: Fake Drivers’ License, Intl Passport, Other Items Recovered by Iceyjayz: 7:01pm On Jun 25, 2021
Heiterkeit:
She's even a Nairalander, and her victim was too.
How?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Bamise Ayanwola: Missing Lady Who Boarded BRT Found Dead / South African Woman Caught Cooking And Eating A Child (Graphic Photos) / Nigerians Condemn FBI For Focusing On 6 Nigerians On The Wanted List (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.