Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,681 members, 7,921,459 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:39 AM

Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why (3035 Views)

Charly Boy Reacts As Supreme Court Sacks Ihedioha, Says "Imo State Is Gone" / Grace Mugabe Cries To Obasanjo At Burial Of Robert Mugabe "Your Friend Is Gone" / Kwara By-election: APC Mega Rally, Does This Mean Saraki Is Gone In Kwara? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 04, 2021
Captain8:
you boast south south is dispensable? it like you havent met me online before... do you want me to highlight to you the areas your biafra disable..?
if mention where landlocked and barren biafra will meet it doom..you will beg us again to join you... let me save your happiness... dont ever mock south south again be warned... God blessed united state of NDR

I see you went through my previous posts. I guess you didn't see the one on Switzerland being landlocked, resource poor, smaller than Nigeria yet controlling the "Global" market of major commodities including your own "Oyel".

If you like lock down the ocean, gulp down all the oil in the entire world, we still will never play down to your level. It's all about pedigree and mentality and sorry to say you guys still have the mentality of well fed slaves who only revolt when they are starved.

It obvious that when Igbos distance the struggle from the SS, you begin to whine like a baby in dire need of attention.

Sorry to burst your bubble, BIAFRA won't be where we accommodate spoon fed babies. Make something of yourselves first then come back to the discussion table.
Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Captain8(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2021
Chigator:

I see you went through my previous posts. I guess you didn't see the one on Switzerland being landlocked, resource poor, smaller than Nigeria yet controlling the "Global" market of major commodities including your own "Oyel".

If you like lock down the ocean, gulp down all the oil in the entire world, we still will never play down to your level. It's all about pedigree and mentality and sorry to say you guys still have the mentality of well fed slaves who only revolt when they are starved.

Sorry to burst your bubble, BIAFRA won't be where we accommodate spoon fed babies.
after your years of desperate begged failed so now you called us names... wow!

the reasons you were begging us will still be the reason you will come back and beg us for friendship in the nearest future..

the barreness of you igbos will still bring your kneels down to our feet.

watch your words mr man Ijaws are not in igbo class.. go find your class tribe to mock
Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
Captain8:
aswear de guy brain nor stable..e be like cownu own

Please tell us what of strategic significance has the SS attained since the discovery of Oil wealth in the region since Oloibiri. My guess match yours, nothing much.

Having better coastlines than Lagos, SS still aren't qualified to host Nigeria's major commercial ports. Where is the logic ? With how funny you guys are it is even a possibility that a Niger Delta Republic would be receiving their imports from Lagos w

How many leading indigenous exploration and downstream Oil companies are from your extraction. The Northerners own virtually everything any thing left goes to the Yorubas followed by the south-east.

South - South just feels so comfortable providing "specialized" security services to pipelines and oil installations in their region. What happens if they are underpaid, they change jobs and become over-night demolition men destroying and polluting their environment further.

Blessed yet Unassertive. Impressed by handouts. Very simple people, so much that the FG has figured the medicine to their occasional maladies. Whenever Tompolo begins to cry, they quickly send someone with a pacifier (money). Recently, it was Akpabio who was sent to appease the cry baby. This handicapped mentality won't guarantee you an autonomous future in any way.

Now whenever the topic of seeking autonomy comes up, the "Lions and Tigers of the Creeks" become so silent. They are willing to fight for scraps but not for their own future.

When you are silent, anyone is open to misinterpret your stance. Forgive us for going on with a wrong impression about your intentions concerning Biafra. In the eventuality of Niger Delta Republic, all I can foresee between us the extortion of Biafrans on airspace and commerce in typical fashion like you are accustomed to already. Good Luck though.
Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Nobody: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2021
Captain8:
aswear de guy brain nor stable..e be like cownu own

Your beloved Niger Delta has been used to mortgage the superfluous loans collected by the corrupt Federal Government.
The loans are collected and looted, little to nothing goes to helping your real communities. A few elites are greased and that's it.

Yet you come here bold enough to call me unstable

Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Captain8(m): 10:34am On Jul 04, 2021
[quote author=Chigator post=103349110]

Please tell us what of strategic significance has the SS attained since the discovery of Oil wealth in the region since Oloibiri. My guess match yours, nothing much.

Having better coastlines than Lagos, SS still aren't qualified to host Nigeria's major commercial ports. Where is the logic ?

/[quote] trashes....full of ignorant talks.....
we have bonny sea port...

we can have hundred of sea ports as we want.... sea port is the smallest thing to ourside...

imo abia anambra have oils right... now question.. how you landlocked bia-fraudians sell those oils?

will you drink the oils?
because you cant transport the oils with aeroplane....

we wont allowed you to lay pipelines through our water territories...

we wont allowed you to use your ships load oils pass our rivers

you can only sold the oils to us cheap rate as we wanted the price..

you cant even drive with motor because you are border blocked by iswap and boko haram north east... and blocked by cameroon
Re: Your Nigeria is Gone, Find out why by Captain8(m): 10:53am On Jul 04, 2021
Chigator:

Your beloved Niger Delta has been used to mortgage the superfluous loans collected by the corrupt Federal Government.
The loans are collected and looted, little to nothing goes to helping your real communities. A few elites are greased and that's it.

Yet you come here bold enough to call me unstable
what about the oil and gas at imo abia and anambra that are supplying the north?? we still benefitting little but you biafrans cannot even be boast of any benefit from from your resources... keep attacking us while aboki malams enjoy your resources.. hypocrisy people full south east

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Former President, Olusegun Obasanjo Was Spotted Harvesting Crops In His Farm / Buhari Insulting Osinbajo / Who Sees This And Not Wish Them To Be His Mr P and VP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.