Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,691 members, 7,948,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me - Romance (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (82039 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2021
Cuttycool:
You are a big foooool to have unblocked a number which your gf blocked on WhatsApp. How are you sure she slept with him? You just assume, poor broke man with so much ego. She did it out of greed for money, You think a good woman is very easy to find, even with your brokenness? Okay, break up with her and marry a better one let's see.
You quoted the wrong person o

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamadonis2:

There’s no negative. Go through my topics and see that I and OP have been in an almost similar situation. Same signs and actions

Money
Lies
Another man
Chai. Its well. You men cheat more though
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Chai. Its well. You men cheat more though

A man and a woman will never process infidelity the same way.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Ecstacys(m): 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

I told her to give me small time to save up money .

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

That she’s sorry not to tell me about it since .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Guys what do I do , I need to wicked this girl I swear , my mind is boiling

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

I need advise from real niggaz
show her pepe and move on never u tink of marrying her
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Divoc19(f): 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
If he was my brother I'll tell him to take it easy on her. Not every girl her age is smart.

You may want to be honest but fear the out come of your honesty until you're rest assured you're safe to be honest. Nigerian Police use this format to interrogate suspects.

So what's wrong if she wanted the money. Do you think it's every man that must sleep with a girl to help her? No. Some men are just nice or nice in advance. It's simple.

DMerciful:
No sane girl happily walks into a yahoo guy abandoning someone that has done some traditional rights.....you don't expect a yahoo boy to be dating only you how much more marriage.

She obviously wanted the money and continue with her fiance but it doesn't walk that way. You and I know she'd sleep with the yahoo guy for money and if she becomes pregnant, dump the child with the fiance.

You mentioned they'd learn transparency, you don't learn honesty....it's either you're honest or dishonest. Now that he has seen the handwriting on the wall, it's his choice if he wanna continue but again the stick you see cannot blind you.

I also know if the fiance is your brother you wouldn't advice him to ignore this gross misconduct
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Jonathan39: 4:37pm On Jun 26, 2021
Better for you.
AutoChick4U:
toh I don't know cos I don't keep them as friends
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Divoc19(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2021
Your imagination is getting the best of you.

Giving people chances is part of reality. You have so fed yourself with too much online news that you forget some real human beings are out there

stormborn28:
you mumu ooooooo.....the moment she backed OP, that was when she deleted her chat....I don't need a prophet to tell me....all these your nonsense defense of her are rubbish
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Divoc19(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2021
Yes she did. Because she didn't know how to tell op about it and it won't jeopardize their relationship. Remember she said she's doing it for him.

iamadonis2:

She blocked his line only so messages from him don’t deliver while she’s at OP’s apartment.

We know you girls
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by efficiencie(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
Haywhymido:
Godly wife for this generation? Na u go tire

Bros, dem dey ohh...na you go set your mind as you go take search for them oh!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2021
iamadonis2:

A man and a woman will never process infidelity the same way.
Well, what is bad is bad.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
Ecstacys:
show her pepe and move on never u tink of marrying her
Women should learn not to tolerate cheating men
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by DMerciful(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2021
The challenge with women is that you people think you're wired like men and when we tell you the mindsets of men, you don't listen!

When a man goes out of his way to help a woman 90% of the time he wants to sleep with her. If he did not sleep with her doesn't mean he didn't intended to do it, it could just be he lacked the courage or the opportunity to ask for something in return. For yahoo guys in this case, it's 100% legit that they'd wanna sleep with the lady, it's just a matter of time.

In the things of men, try to listen to men.... we're wired differently. What a man can do for sex, you cannot even imagine!
Divoc19:
If he was my brother I'll tell him to take it easy on her. Not every girl her age is smart.

You may want to be honest but fear the out come of your honesty until you're rest assured you're safe to be honest. Nigerian Police use this format to interrogate suspects.

So what's wrong if she wanted the money. Do you think it's every man that must sleep with a girl to help her? No. Some men are just nice or nice in advance. It's simple.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by dragunov: 4:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

See what greed has turned you to.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AutoChick4U(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2021
dragunov:

See what greed has turned you to.
What exactly?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Otoks001(m): 4:55pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..na only God and your and decision fit help matter o

I’m in an emotional trauma right now. This girl I have been dating , I want to marry and I have gone to her place and did a few of things my hand could afford traditionally .. I’m hoping to do the rest by Xmas .

She is a new graduate and she told me to open a side business for her to make small small change instead of being idle.

There is this guy she always talks about that is a yahoo boy and has plenty money , long story short , she came to my house last weekend , we were discussing, I wanted to use her phone and play 9ja ludo but she insisted on not giving me the phone .. she held the phone , turned her back after pressing it for long she gave it to me .

I angrily seized the phone , told her I bought the phone and sim that I’m seizing it.

We later settle and she slept early hours of the nxt day , I woke up brought her phone and it was on plane mood , I removed it from plane mood and a text msg came in from some guy .

I went to her WhatsApp to check the guy out and behold , she blocked the number on WhatsApp.

I unblocked the number and sent him message first , we started chatting , the guy was saying how he loves her and all that shit and the money he sent her to open up a side business.

I woke her up , confronted her and she said she did it for me since I was wasting time to raise money for her , she had to take it from her class mate , the said yahoo guy .

She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be.

My mind has been heating up , why she lied to me and hid something of this nature to me .

The other mind is telling me to impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant that if I leave her now , the guy might take over and I will be the mugu here .

Some one I have done 45% of her dowry is doing this to me . Kai I be mugu Oooooo

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Divoc19(f): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2021
So? how is it the woman's fault that men are toasting and sending money to her?

Am only saying not all girls are whores, we all face the same challenges with men. Op should be her guide here so next time she'll handle it better.

DMerciful:
The challenge with women is that you people think you're wired like men and when we tell you the mindsets of men, you don't listen!

When a man goes out of his way to help a woman 90% of the time he wants to sleep with her. If he did not sleep with her doesn't mean he didn't intended to do it, it could just be he lacked the courage or the opportunity to ask for something in return. For yahoo guys in this case, it's 100% legit that they'd wanna sleep with the lady, it's just a matter of time.

In the things of men, try to listen to men.... we're wired differently. What a man can do for sex, you cannot even imagine!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by DMerciful(m): 5:04pm On Jun 26, 2021
Those who look in one direction have their neck stiff in that direction!

According to your logic, how's it married men's fault that girls are offering them their bodies?
Divoc19:
So? how is it the woman's fault that men are toasting and sending money to her?

Am only saying not all girls are whores, we all face the same challenges with men. Op should be her guide here so next time she'll handle it better.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Divoc19(f): 5:10pm On Jun 26, 2021
As I dey so, any man ask for my account number I will give freely.
Whether you like me or not. Na another thing.

I don't blame anybody for appreciating the good work of God.

@OP, check if the girl loves you. Marry her and send the yahoo boy packing outta her phone.

If he needs a refund tell him to give him to give you time to pay back. Just face you life jejely don't follow nairalanders that have no experience, some of them are not qualified to advice.

DMerciful:
Those who look in one direction have their neck stiff in that direction!

According to your logic, how's it married men's fault that girls are offering them their bodies?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by DMerciful(m): 5:26pm On Jun 26, 2021
You're probably still young and thus carefree.

With time you'll know that nature does not allow a vacuum. A word is enough for the wise. Have a good one
Divoc19:
As I dey so, any man ask for my account number I will give freely.
Whether you like me or not. Na another thing.

I don't blame anybody for appreciating the good work of God.

@OP, check if the girl loves you. Marry her and send the yahoo boy packing outta her phone.

If he needs a refund tell him to give him to give you time to pay back. Just face you life jejely don't follow nairalanders that have no experience, some of them are not qualified to advice.

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by fof1: 5:41pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

PLS DO NOT WICKED HER...IF U WANT TO IMPREGNATE HER DO AND MARRY HER. BUT DON'T DUMP HER SINCE U ARE ALREADY UP BY 45%. SETTLE WITH HER. GET HER TO D TABLE TRUTH AND OBSERVE THE REST OF HER
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Lifesucks4me: 5:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
masterflowx:
Once fvcked can't never be unfvcked.
Imagine, the extremely fetish Yahoo boys fvcking someone future wife and the mumunatu still want to go ahead with the wedding.

Spit!!!

Where did you read that he wants to go ahead with the wedding? How about you open your eyes before posting trash

He's pretty much thinking of ways to get revenge and even gave an example of pregnant and dump.. so where's the I want to still marry her coming From?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by int0x80(m): 6:12pm On Jun 26, 2021
Dude, go hustle and make money. That Yahoo guy is already fuckin your bitch wife to be. Nobody is father Christmas!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by AvalonSpace(m): 6:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
The moment you gave her the go-ahead order to answer the guy's call was when you contributed to put things in shambles! You follow spoil show, but fashi the girl. Allow her go!
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Magnumproperty: 6:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
Don't wife any lady that put her phone on plane mode whenever she visits you. Don't try it.

1 Like

Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by DonCortino: 6:34pm On Jun 26, 2021
PENNYSWAP:
Greetings guys ..

you are not ripe for marriage yet.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by PoshTraveIer: 6:45pm On Jun 26, 2021
impregnate her then dump her when she’s 6 months pregnant
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Danosophe(m): 7:31pm On Jun 26, 2021
"She said I should allow her answer the guys calls so that she can get more money from the guy. I agreed and gave her the go ahead but she promised that she won’t allow any man see her unclothedness aside me her husband to be."

I thot this guy would have some Commonsense. But as it is said, Commonsense is not common. Give ur wife-to-be permission to r3civ call, chat & collect morr money from the Yahoo Boy classmate is called "Falling ur hand & Self-defeat"

Right now! I command Commonsense to enter that into you.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by mandate12: 7:33pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Are u people even OK? She probably knows d guy will flip hence d secrecy. God answers my prayer and brings a helper my way I shouldn't collect because of one guy struggling to pay 45 percent? Let's b rational

U mean God brought a thief, d devil in the person of a yahoo boy to help?
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Xandelle: 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2021
AutoChick4U:

This is one of the reasons why religious people disgust me. Everything they do, no matter how evil it is, they must find a religious backing for it.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Mandy1414: 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2021
Oh friend!
Marriage is a long journey with no destination.
If she can't be patient for you now, don't know how patient she will be when both of you are married.
Count your teeth with your tongue.

No need impregnating her and dumping her. That will be foolishness on your part cos CAMA will come for you somewhere along the line.

Forgive her and if you can't continue with her, lay the cards on the table, so she will know why u backed out.
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Tundex911: 8:35pm On Jun 26, 2021
Nowadays generation go make men suffer the most...

Instance Chidinma case, I guess she do am for her bf too

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me by Queenserah26(f): 8:44pm On Jun 26, 2021
Walahi

BabbanBura:

Premium tears loading

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Woman Attacks Lady At Ikeja Mall For Trying To Snatch Her Husband From Her / White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / This Couple's Doggy Style Pre-wedding Photo Got People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.